Forums The Vibe Chat My awakening

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 507 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1270485
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    My religion is do what you can to make the most out of this incredible chance of life. Do this without having a negative effect on others around you. Enjoy what you KNOW you have because NOBODY can be certain what is on the other side.

    #1270259
    Avatarcheeseweasel
    Participant

    Longest goodbye ever……

    #1270542
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Izbeckistan 538361 wrote:

    ‘when I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, thats my religion”

    @Chrispydelic 538362 wrote:

    My religion is do what you can to make the most out of this incredible chance of life. Do this without having a negative effect on others around you. Enjoy what you KNOW you have because NOBODY can be certain what is on the other side.

    My religion costs me £40 a gram, but it’s so worth it for the inner peace it brings!

    #1270453
    AvatarPat McDonald
    Participant

    @barrettone 538329 wrote:

    The crusades, slavery, colonialism, Spanish Inquisition, thirty years war, etc.

    Both sides have done some awful shit. Usually in the name of power and political gain, just using the tools most appropriate at the time.

    As for your point on Saudi Arabia, this is true, but I know a few people who come from other muslim families in the Middle East who are viewed inferior in their families and society due to being a woman.

    I stand by my post. There is no evidence that Atheism – the complete denial of any non-material existence in spite of any scientifically gathered evidence- is a gateway to a better physical world. On the contrary, it’s even more of a dead end than religion.

    Do we have to quote body bag figures at each other, recite passages from The Killing Fields or similar nonsensical childish proofs?

    Atheists are persecuted by the some of the religious, and the religious are persecuted by some atheists. Both sides think theirs is the only possible truth.

    #1270686
    Avatarpyross.
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 538376 wrote:

    My religion costs me £40 a gram, but it’s so worth it for the inner peace it brings!

    Amen to that 😉

    #1270728
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 538376 wrote:

    My religion costs me £40 a gram, but it’s so worth it for the inner peace it brings!

    All hail Mandy, the most beautiful, loving understanding God there is. They say you can’t put a price on love or happiness, but she comes pretty fuckin’ close.

    #1270543
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 538396 wrote:

    All hail Mandy, the most beautiful, loving understanding God there is. They say you can’t put a price on love or happiness, but she comes pretty fuckin’ close.

    Fuck it, I’m officially declaring my new religion, MDMA-ism! I reckon it’ll get a hell of a lot of followers pretty quickly. We worship on Friday or Saturday nights in the church of dance and we throw shapes to give thanks to the Goddess Mandy (also known as Molly). If you don’t attend regularly, no drama, it just makes it all the more special when you do attend. Our message is love, peace, unity and bangin’ tunes! Join me brothers and sisters and together we’ll change the world – or at the very least have a wicked night! Can I get a ‘Hell Yeah’?

    #1270260
    Avatarcheeseweasel
    Participant

    I remember all my life
    Raining down as cold as ice.
    Shadows of a man,
    A face through a window cryin’ in the night,
    The night goes into
    Morning just another day;
    Happy people pass my way.
    Looking in their eyes,
    I see a memory I never realized how happy you made me.

    Oh Mandy well,
    You came and you gave without taking,
    But I sent you away.
    Oh, Mandy well,
    You kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
    And I need you today.
    Oh, Mandy!

    I’m standing on the edge of time;
    I’ve walked away when love was mine.
    Caught up in a world of uphill climbing,
    The tears are in my mind and nothin’ is rhyming.

    Oh Mandy well,
    You came and you gave without taking,
    But I sent you away.
    Oh, Mandy well,
    You kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
    And I need you today.
    Oh, Mandy!

    Yesterday’s a dream
    I face the morning
    Crying on a breeze
    The pain is calling
    Oh Mandy
    Well, you came and you gave without taking
    But I sent you away oh, Mandy
    Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    And I need you today Oh, Mandy
    You came and you gave without taking
    But I sent you away oh, Mandy
    You kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    And I need you

    #1270544
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @cheeseweasel 538407 wrote:

    I remember all my life
    Raining down as cold as ice.
    Shadows of a man,
    A face through a window cryin’ in the night,
    The night goes into
    Morning just another day;
    Happy people pass my way.
    Looking in their eyes,
    I see a memory I never realized how happy you made me.

    Oh Mandy well,
    You came and you gave without taking,
    But I sent you away.
    Oh, Mandy well,
    You kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
    And I need you today.
    Oh, Mandy!

    I’m standing on the edge of time;
    I’ve walked away when love was mine.
    Caught up in a world of uphill climbing,
    The tears are in my mind and nothin’ is rhyming.

    Oh Mandy well,
    You came and you gave without taking,
    But I sent you away.
    Oh, Mandy well,
    You kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
    And I need you today.
    Oh, Mandy!

    Yesterday’s a dream
    I face the morning
    Crying on a breeze
    The pain is calling
    Oh Mandy
    Well, you came and you gave without taking
    But I sent you away oh, Mandy
    Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    And I need you today Oh, Mandy
    You came and you gave without taking
    But I sent you away oh, Mandy
    You kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    And I need you

    I love 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine,
    It’s the greatest drug
    There has ever been,
    And the cornerstone of the rave scene, you
    Cannot take it every day,
    It seems for weekends it is made,
    Molly is its name, in the USA,
    But here in the UK, the MDMA is called Mandy

    Just 1 gram of it lasts you all evening
    And you’ll see in the next day on Mandy
    When you cane it there’s no need for drinking,
    Stick to soft drinks or at the most shandy!

    I love 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine,
    It’s been part of my life,
    Since I was a teen,
    When I’ve taken Mandy life is like a dream, and
    Although you feel great within,
    To some it’s practically a sin,
    But I just can’t see why,
    Cos it makes me a nicer guy,
    I love it when I’m high,
    And buzzin’ my nuts off on Mandy

    It’s the best thing that I’ve ever taken
    And gives me the compassion of Ghandi,
    Legalise it and stop me from breaking
    The law just cos I’m buying Mandy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9vA7W4dpbw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGJsE08fEU

    Sorry man, had to put that in there!

    #1270370
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    @barrettone 538347 wrote:

    But, as far as I understand, the implicit view there is that if we do not submit ourselves to god, then we will go to hell. Why does an omnipotent, all loving being care so much what I think of him/her/it? Why can’t I just lead a righteous life, and do my best to lessen the suffering of others. Why must I follow arbitrary and dogmatic rules on how to live in order to satisfy him? That doesn’t make any sense. If God exists, I will assume he judges me by my actions, not my belief in him.

    Well I am still in the process of learning the way of islam so I can’t comment but I will try to find this out for you from an imam, probably because he is our creators and we were created to love and acknowledge his work, and if you don’t, well I don’t see how he would like it.

    I may not be touching you guys but hopefully someday you will realise, and you haven’t gone too far down that dark road, but I’m happy that I am touching people in everyday life. The effect is beautiful.

    #1270371
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 538376 wrote:

    My religion costs me £40 a gram, but it’s so worth it for the inner peace it brings!

    I’m really sorry you feel like this, and feel so mch empathy for you that you need drugs to keep you in bliss and happiness, I have never known a happiness and health that I am in right now, physically and mentally, I feel better than I have ever done on any drug.

    I will pray for you brother, believe it or not, I hope my prayers will reach out to you

    #1270372
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 538406 wrote:

    Fuck it, I’m officially declaring my new religion, MDMA-ism! I reckon it’ll get a hell of a lot of followers pretty quickly. We worship on Friday or Saturday nights in the church of dance and we throw shapes to give thanks to the Goddess Mandy (also known as Molly). If you don’t attend regularly, no drama, it just makes it all the more special when you do attend. Our message is love, peace, unity and bangin’ tunes! Join me brothers and sisters and together we’ll change the world – or at the very least have a wicked night! Can I get a ‘Hell Yeah’?

    Don’t ask for hell, I’ve found out that I have been given what I pray for, through a bad experience.

    Be careful what you wish for.

    #1270526
    AvatarIzbeckistan
    Participant

    @Lshak 538412 wrote:

    Don’t ask for hell, I’ve found out that I have been given what I pray for, through a bad experience.

    Be careful what you wish for.

    Rave is a religion bro, they both bring people together which is why people seek them.

    #1270261
    Avatarcheeseweasel
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 538409 wrote:

    I love 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine,
    It’s the greatest drug
    There has ever been,
    And the cornerstone of the rave scene, you
    Cannot take it every day,
    It seems for weekends it is made,
    Molly is its name, in the USA,
    But here in the UK, the MDMA is called Mandy…

    Hahaha!! How have I not seen that before????

    #1270373
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    Or a place to do drugs?

    #1270430
    AvatarSavvydravvy
    Participant

    @cheeseweasel 538414 wrote:

    Hahaha!! How have I not seen that before????

    Because the devil blinded you from it, but your will of thought and faith led you to seeing this, with help from Preacher G-Tek you can now follow Mandy-ism, or not. We’re not that bothered.

    #1270431
    AvatarSavvydravvy
    Participant

    @Lshak 538286 wrote:

    Because they do not necessarily all ask for help, ask and you shall receive even if you are a non-believer.

    When you ask, be patient, if you ask to cure someone’s health and they do not recover maybe god just prolonged their life. If you ask for money, maybe he helped you avoid a misfortune that would’ve set you back, and don’t ask in exact detail such as, I’d like a house on the sea shore by Miami. And don’t stop asking.

    God is angry at you if you do not ask, unlike humans you can ask got 100000 times and he won’t be angry, ask a person 3 times for something and they’d get annoyed

    So your telling me that if all the kids slaving away in sweat shops asked God to help then they would all get out of that situation? Give me a fucking break. If you really believe that then maybe you should take a trip to a poverty stricken third world country and tell a child dying from Aids that they would have survived if they had just asked god to save them.

    #1270312
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    @Lshak 538410 wrote:

    Well I am still in the process of learning the way of islam so I can’t comment but I will try to find this out for you from an imam, probably because he is our creators and we were created to love and acknowledge his work, and if you don’t, well I don’t see how he would like it.

    I may not be touching you guys but hopefully someday you will realise, and you haven’t gone too far down that dark road, but I’m happy that I am touching people in everyday life. The effect is beautiful.

    If God is, in essence, the most divine thing, he must be:
    Omnipotent
    Omniscient
    Omnipresent
    Omnibenevolent
    and I propose Omnirational.

    Omnibenevolence is incompatible with being angry at someone not worshipping him, which also counteracts omnirationality, because he would undertand why people don’t believe in him, and accept that he should judge them based on their actions, not whether or not they believe he exists.

    Also, there are plenty of people who pray to God every day who are stuck in miserable conditions. I happen to have lived in a developing country for most of my life, Brazil, which is an extremely religious country. If “God is in their hearts,” why is there so much corruption, why do the poor suffer so much? How come when it rains a lot, floods can come and destroy these people’s homes? If Allah is so great, why did he allow the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to happen? Seems like he’s punishing the believers for no reason.

    #1270527
    AvatarIzbeckistan
    Participant

    @Lshak 538415 wrote:

    Or a place to do drugs?

    In the rave religion we are all equal, regardless of age sex and race (unlike islam…Im sorry but that religion is notoriously sexist. Yes I know the media like to spread racial tension and fear mongering about islam but some facts still stand. It is not good towards woman)

    In the rave religion we have one rule and thats p.l.u.r.
    We are all friends and we smile and dance together.
    We use drugs to elevate our moods and give us energy but it is not a necessary.
    We dont judge, we listen and we understand.
    Most importantly we do not expect praise.

    #1270374
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    Savvy, you asked I gave you my opinion, you want the correct info read the Quran, ask an imam, ask a scholar. I am in the process of learning, giving my opinions which are not necessarily correct, just like your opinions.

    @barrettone 538420 wrote:

    If God is, in essence, the most divine thing, he must be:
    Omnipotent
    Omniscient
    Omnipresent
    Omnibenevolent
    and I propose Omnirational.

    Omnibenevolence is incompatible with being angry at someone not worshipping him, which also counteracts omnirationality, because he would undertand why people don’t believe in him, and accept that he should judge them based on their actions, not whether or not they believe he exists.

    Also, there are plenty of people who pray to God every day who are stuck in miserable conditions. I happen to have lived in a developing country for most of my life, Brazil, which is an extremely religious country. If “God is in their hearts,” why is there so much corruption, why do the poor suffer so much? How come when it rains a lot, floods can come and destroy these people’s homes? If Allah is so great, why did he allow the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to happen? Seems like he’s punishing the believers for no reason.

    Ok, in islam, life is a test, maybe what is happening to them is because of many things, god is testing their faith, and the devil is shaking their faith, everything happens for a reason, and if every person gave Zakat (2.5% a year of your savings of £1000 or more from a bank that does not need to be touched in a year, to the charity of Zakat, which is 3rd world poverty, only once would do the trick to save the world).

    If you read into the Islamic system that god has blessed us with, and if it was to be followed, the world would be a much better place, miracles and the system it would introduce would be unimaginable, everything is connected in some way or another.

    But telling you this is pointless, your eyes have been stapled closed, and I have realised that my aim in helping you, even just one of you, is pretty hard. If anyone would like some guidance, message me privately, I will help guide you and get your questions answered from scholars and imams.

    Peace guys, I really do hope inshallah that you are all guided before the last day. Either I will see you in paradise and you might thank me, or you will think back and think, why did I not see this HUGE sign, and understand that I am doing nothing but trying to help you and your soul. I hope none of you take my guidance and help the wrong way.

    #1270313
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    @Lshak 538422 wrote:

    Savvy, you asked I gave you my opinion, you want the correct info read the Quran, ask an imam, ask a scholar. I am in the process of learning, giving my opinions which are not necessarily correct, just like your opinions.

    Ok, in islam, life is a test, maybe what is happening to them is because of many things, god is testing their faith, and the devil is shaking their faith, everything happens for a reason, and if every person gave Zakat (2.5% a year of your savings of £1000 or more from a bank that does not need to be touched in a year, to the charity of Zakat, which is 3rd world poverty, only once would do the trick to save the world).

    If you read into the Islamic system that god has blessed us with, and if it was to be followed, the world would be a much better place, miracles and the system it would introduce would be unimaginable, everything is connected in some way or another.

    But telling you this is pointless, your eyes have been stapled closed, and I have realised that my aim in helping you, even just one of you, is pretty hard. If anyone would like some guidance, message me privately, I will help guide you and get your questions answered from scholars and imams.

    Peace guys, I really do hope inshallah that you are all guided before the last day. Either I will see you in paradise and you might thank me, or you will think back and think, why did I not see this HUGE sign, and understand that I am doing nothing but trying to help you and your soul. I hope none of you take my guidance and help the wrong way.

    Maybe we’re trying to help you.

    #1270375
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    Possibly man, but like I said, I feel physically and mentally healthy. I’ve never felt so good in my life, and trust me I’m a very happy positive person. So I wouldn’t need help 🙂

    People are getting attracted to me in life like a moth to a flame, oh boy, I feel great 🙂 it’s a shame I get so much hate mail for it hahaha, with god on my side no one can dampen my spirits

    #1270376
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    @Lshak 538427 wrote:

    People are getting attracted to me in life like a moth to a flame

    Saying that… I mean, real life lol

    #1270314
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    Who’s giving you hate mail?

    #1270377
    AvatarLshak
    Participant

    Well this whole topic has been a bit messy to be fair haha :p I think it probably got a bit too out of control, maybe people taking things too personally, I guess that is politics and religion though hay ?

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat My awakening

Skip to toolbar