Forums The Vibe Chat Express Something Thread

This topic contains 708 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CloudGlass December 27, 2013 at 12:17 am.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1259522
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @izbeckistan 542360 wrote:

    I looked at the date on my phone the other day and realized it was my birthday.

    Happy birthday for when ever it was.

    #1259407
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @chellywonder2.0 542364 wrote:

    Wait.. 🙁 your birthday has passed?

    Yeah I’m just celebrating it late 🙂

    #1259165
    Avatar
    sinner69
    Participant

    @izbeckistan 542373 wrote:

    Yeah I’m just celebrating it late 🙂

    A late happy birthday, to you then.

    #1259408
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    thanks guys 🙂

    #1259724
    Avatar
    chellywonder2.0
    Participant

    aww man 🙁 happy birthday!

    *bad friend*

    #1259381
    Avatar
    Mezz
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 542358 wrote:

    Fuck i’ve just realised i’m getting older and i got responsibilities and my future to think about.

    Need to stop getting stoned and just doing fuck all and being a lazy twat..

    Everyone thinks that…………………. before their first spliff of the day lol

    #1259794
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    this is a tune, that is all

    #1259795
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @mezz 542494 wrote:

    Everyone thinks that…………………. before their first spliff of the day lol

    This was sadly true..

    #1259409
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @chellywonder2.0 542398 wrote:

    aww man 🙁 happy birthday!

    *bad friend*

    Well its not on facebook so…

    #1259382
    Avatar
    Mezz
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 542506 wrote:

    This was sadly true..

    You think thats sad, I wonder if any other stoners/ex-stoners have done this…. the reward spliff, like saying to yourself, right I have to put the washing on ( or whatever chore ) before Im allowed / til Ive earner that spliff………….. for several months back in my stoner years thats was the only way any housework got done lol

    #1259523
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @mezz 542523 wrote:

    You think thats sad, I wonder if any other stoners/ex-stoners have done this…. the reward spliff, like saying to yourself, right I have to put the washing on ( or whatever chore ) before Im allowed / til Ive earner that spliff………….. for several months back in my stoner years thats was the only way any housework got done lol

    That’ll be most of us lol

    #1259796
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @mezz 542523 wrote:

    You think thats sad, I wonder if any other stoners/ex-stoners have done this…. the reward spliff, like saying to yourself, right I have to put the washing on ( or whatever chore ) before Im allowed / til Ive earner that spliff………….. for several months back in my stoner years thats was the only way any housework got done lol

    Haha yeah relate to this as well.

    #1259524
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @mezz 542523 wrote:

    You think thats sad, I wonder if any other stoners/ex-stoners have done this…. the reward spliff, like saying to yourself, right I have to put the washing on ( or whatever chore ) before Im allowed / til Ive earner that spliff………….. for several months back in my stoner years thats was the only way any housework got done lol

    Or to take it a step further, the ‘challenger spliff’ where you smoke the spliff beforehand purely to see if you can still manage a task in spite of being high lol.

    #1259797
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @know_hope 499757 wrote:

    wen i was taking mxe a lot i had a few drinks that i’d drink (cos they’re on offer in co-op)… well they’re back on offer again so im drinking tyskie and it tastes of mxe :confused:

    im becoming addicted to tycho. well done mr barrettone :cloud9:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmYz9XFOuOg

    I remember when barrett showed me this as well. It’s such a f**** tune

    #1259798
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 542531 wrote:

    Or to take it a step further, the ‘challenger spliff’ where you smoke the spliff beforehand purely to see if you can still manage a task in spite of being high lol.

    Done this to many times as well.

    #1259733
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    Can we all take a moment out of our day to contemplate how well butter compliments bread?

    #1259525
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 542808 wrote:

    Can we all take a moment out of our day to contemplate how well butter compliments bread?

    Well it depends what brand of butter we’re talking. My girlfriend bums off Lurpak but the Lurpak trombone dude looks like David Cameron so I don’t like it.

    #1259305
    Avatar
    know_hope
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 542808 wrote:

    Can we all take a moment out of our day to contemplate how well butter compliments bread?

    the world looks down on our crappy bread and mutant marge

    #1259734
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    I usually have Bertolli hence why I have had this moment of realisation about bread & butter. Not had Lurpak in ages, used Kerrygold earlier.

    #1259526
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    If we’re doing product placement then I can’t believe it’s not butter is my choice. Nothing fancy I know but I bought some Sunpat peanut butter the other day and didn’t want to go to gormet on my toast accessories

    #1259735
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    I don’t like many toast accessories, just butter/marge/whatever the fuck bertolli is. Peanut butter is okay. Can’t stand jam or marmalade or any of those fripperies.

    #1259527
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 542836 wrote:

    I don’t like many toast accessories, just butter/marge/whatever the fuck bertolli is. Peanut butter is okay. Can’t stand jam or marmalade or any of those fripperies.

    I don’t believe Stephen Fry would lie so if I rember correctly margarine was actually outlawed some years ago. Everything on the UK market is butter nowadays.

    #1259528
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    Damn my cannabis plant smells tasty. Too bad I didn’t bother to look after it and it only reached 2 foot with about 7g on it. A lovely shade of purple though.

    #1259736
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 542840 wrote:

    I don’t believe Stephen Fry would lie so if I rember correctly margarine was actually outlawed some years ago. Everything on the UK market is butter nowadays.

    I can’t believe I am so behind on my knowledge of butter and butter related substances :(.

    #1259529
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 542843 wrote:

    I can’t believe I am so behind on my knowledge of butter and butter related substances :(.

    LOL, well if you watched enough QI repeats on Dave like me then you’d be more clued up.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 709 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar