Forums The Vibe Chat Express Something Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1259393
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

      X- EXPRESS!

      #1259454
      MC G-Tek
      Participant

        @Izbeckistan 503265 wrote:

        X- EXPRESS!

        Surely you mean S-Express?

        #1259394
        Izbeckistan
        Participant

          @MC G-Tek 503307 wrote:

          Surely you mean S-Express?

          Doh!

          #1259208
          p0ly
          Participant

            OK guys… this is hard for me to type cos i’ve never opened up about this before so please do not judge me or look down upon me.. Since I was a young un, I feel I was born in the wrong body, I used to love barbie and shelly and pollypocket back in the day. I used to love all those wonderful disney movies and always preferred pink.

            Then I got to the age of 13 and I realised I wasn’t like the other guys, I used to be in love with David Beckham with his pictures up all over my wall, they used to turn me on. I’ve been trapped in the wrong body for 22 years and just can’t handle it anymore I have to let it out. This is why I have my gender set to female, because I feel I am female at heart.

            Yours sincerely, Miss p0ly pocket.

            #1259395
            Izbeckistan
            Participant

              I remember all the boys shouting ‘ on the head’ to david beckham and you used to say ‘ give me head!’

              #1259455
              MC G-Tek
              Participant

                @p0ly 503396 wrote:

                OK guys… this is hard for me to type cos i’ve never opened up about this before so please do not judge me or look down upon me.. Since I was a young un, I feel I was born in the wrong body, I used to love barbie and shelly and pollypocket back in the day. I used to love all those wonderful disney movies and always preferred pink.

                Then I got to the age of 13 and I realised I wasn’t like the other guys, I used to be in love with David Beckham with his pictures up all over my wall, they used to turn me on. I’ve been trapped in the wrong body for 22 years and just can’t handle it anymore I have to let it out. This is why I have my gender set to female, because I feel I am female at heart.

                Yours sincerely, Miss p0ly pocket.

                Dude, have you been fraped or sutin?

                #1259209
                p0ly
                Participant

                  @MC G-Tek 503425 wrote:

                  Dude, have you been fraped or sutin?

                  Thanks for taking me seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

                  #1259456
                  MC G-Tek
                  Participant

                    @p0ly 503488 wrote:

                    Thanks for taking me seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

                    Sorry mate, but just had to ask, especially following your fraping of DOTM recently, thought he might have got some revenge on ya, lol.

                    For the record, even if you were serious, don’t bother me none man, where I live that’s quite commonplace!

                    #1259276
                    know_hope
                    Participant
                      #1259277
                      know_hope
                      Participant
                        #1259238
                        Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                        Participant

                          Right, I’ve pissed a few peeps off here with my opinions on matters. I’m sorry. Just I’ve been brought up to say what’s on my mind regardless of who it offends, its just an opinion. Whether its right or wrong, good or bad, its an opinion. I know this is most likely in the wrong thread but I don’t give a fuck, I feel it had to be said.
                          Sorry.

                          #1259457
                          MC G-Tek
                          Participant

                            @Guy Martin 504352 wrote:

                            Right, I’ve pissed a few peeps off here with my opinions on matters. I’m sorry. Just I’ve been brought up to say what’s on my mind regardless of who it offends, its just an opinion. Whether its right or wrong, good or bad, its an opinion. I know this is most likely in the wrong thread but I don’t give a fuck, I feel it had to be said.
                            Sorry.

                            Better to have opinions on matters than not give a fuck man. At least you’ve said your piece and stood up for what you believe in – having differing views provokes discussion at the end of the day.

                            #1259363
                            Savvydravvy
                            Participant
                              #1259239
                              Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                              Participant

                                @MC G-Tek 504379 wrote:

                                Better to have opinions on matters than not give a fuck man. At least you’ve said your piece and stood up for what you believe in – having differing views provokes discussion at the end of the day.

                                I just don’t agree with the state of Israel. They don’t exist, its founded upon genocide and deceit. Yet the world let’s them commit every atrocity in the book? Also, how the Fuck is a middle east ‘country’ in Europe?

                                #1259278
                                know_hope
                                Participant

                                  @Guy Martin 504386 wrote:

                                  I just don’t agree with the state of Israel. They don’t exist, its founded upon genocide and deceit. Yet the world let’s them commit every atrocity in the book? Also, how the Fuck is a middle east ‘country’ in Europe?

                                  what do you think england is founded on?… kindness and generosity?

                                  its hard to know who to trust, but i dont think i like this guy too much, and he looks quite uptight, i’d recommend some relaxing walk and meditation Trump rant after Obama win

                                  #1259240
                                  Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                  Participant

                                    @know_hope 504388 wrote:

                                    what do you think england is founded on?… kindness and generosity?

                                    its hard to know who to trust, but i dont think i like this guy too much, and he looks quite uptight, i’d recommend some relaxing walk and meditation Trump rant after Obama win

                                    Well there’s me thinking it was hugs and kisses……

                                    #1259458
                                    MC G-Tek
                                    Participant

                                      @Guy Martin 504386 wrote:

                                      I just don’t agree with the state of Israel. They don’t exist, its founded upon genocide and deceit. Yet the world let’s them commit every atrocity in the book? Also, how the Fuck is a middle east ‘country’ in Europe?

                                      To be fair, it was always going to be a disaster re-housing the Jewish population in an area where they hadn’t lived for nigh on 2000 years, without so much as consulting those who already lived there, but that’s typical of the short-sighted nature of UK and US foreign policy at the time (and in this day and age too). I don’t believe the existence of Israel itself is the main problem, but rather its existence in its current location. They wouldn’t be able to act like they do if Israel was actually in Europe or the US, but the UK and US see the Palestinians as expendable, so barely even pay lip-service to the situation.

                                      #1259210
                                      p0ly
                                      Participant

                                        @know_hope 504388 wrote:

                                        what do you think england is founded on?… kindness and generosity?

                                        TEA YOU MUPPET! :laugh_at:

                                        Gaza said england was founded on tea to me for 7 years ๐Ÿ˜€

                                        #1259164
                                        sinner69
                                        Participant

                                          the whole empire was build upon cup of tea

                                          #1259217
                                          wickle
                                          Participant

                                            ARSE.

                                            #1259173
                                            thelog
                                            Participant

                                              @DaftFader 501968 wrote:

                                              Sorry to hear you’re ill, does this mean you’ll not be coming out tonight?

                                              Mr fader is down with the kids

                                              #1259279
                                              know_hope
                                              Participant

                                                WE ARE Pi worked with choreographer Ernst Meisner, the National Ballet and Nova Dance College in Amsterdam to create this performance piece entitled Living Brain and photographed by Bill Tanaka.

                                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]83090[/ATTACH]

                                                https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=496657177031836&set=a.185921478105409.42098.179531498744407&type=1&theater

                                                #1259702
                                                Winston Smith
                                                Participant

                                                  apathy

                                                  #1259211
                                                  p0ly
                                                  Participant

                                                    Brain fog sucks.

                                                    When I focus on money I lose focus of my love bonds with people ๐Ÿ˜›

                                                    Though the money opens more love pathways in the long run…

                                                    Too much dopamine burnout for any banging atm, would just be too boring

                                                    #1259241
                                                    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                                    Participant

                                                      I am munted, and it is good. That is all.

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 709 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Express Something Thread