Forums The Vibe Chat pet hates

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1263639
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    [Othe of thrQUOTE=Mezz;511560]People who say 110% or any % over 100l

    I’m with you 183% on that 1 lol

    #1263727
    stayawayfromafrica
    Participant

    My girlfriend singing its horrid

    #1263493
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    I wouldn’t say I hate it but it does get on my tits. When somebody opens a fresh 4pinter of milk when there’s loads left in the other one…..FUUUUUU

    #1263556
    Mezz
    Participant

    When I go to get the washing out the machine only to find it has somehow walked itself across the kitchen floor and turned itself off while still 1/2 full of water…………. and I dont have a shirt for work tomorrow…….. and fuck I hate washing machines, and clothes and work

    #1263581
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Mezz 518997 wrote:

    fuck I hate washing machines, and clothes and work

    Stay at home and walk around starkers then – problem solved!

    #1263557
    Mezz
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 519014 wrote:

    Stay at home and walk around starkers then – problem solved!

    By choice I mostly would, but I have to work to pay the bills, and everyone has to go out at some point & being in Wales it’s a but cold & wet to be naked outside.

    Cold is very flattering to a naked woman, nips hard, all tensed up and even the shiver makes ya think of good things………… for a naked guy the cold is very un-flattering in the dept that counts lol

    #1263582
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Mezz 519029 wrote:

    By choice I mostly would, but I have to work to pay the bills, and everyone has to go out at some point & being in Wales it’s a but cold & wet to be naked outside.

    Cold is very flattering to a naked woman, nips hard, all tensed up and even the shiver makes ya think of good things………… for a naked guy the cold is very un-flattering in the dept that counts lol

    Ha ha, very true mate.

    #1263770
    Malbranque420
    Participant

    Chest infections, people eating apples, dopes in work not refilling the kettle and the smell of Davidoff Coolwater

    #1263584
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Malbranque420 519284 wrote:

    Chest infections, people eating apples, dopes in work not refilling the kettle and the smell of Davidoff Coolwater

    Best not come to my gaff then – I’ll eat apples in front of you whilst reeking of Cool Water!

    I vote to decline this pet hate request on the grounds that I like CoolWater (And eating apples too! You can keep the chest infection though, I like my infections sexually transmitted)!

    #1263494
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    I’ve got a bottle of coolwater, never used it haha

    #1263618
    eye.
    Participant

    People roaching my pack of rizla. I WILL SLICE YOUR HAND OFF INFIDEL

    #1263739
    Deez
    Participant

    @eye. 519333 wrote:

    People roaching my pack of rizla. I WILL SLICE YOUR HAND OFF INFIDEL

    Hahaha i’m guilty of this but i rage when it happens to me on the extremely odd occasion i have rizla.
    Nothing worse then a deshevelled pack of rizla

    #1263495
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 519338 wrote:

    Hahaha i’m guilty of this but i rage when it happens to me on the extremely odd occasion i have rizla.
    Nothing worse then a deshevelled pack of rizla

    BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS!?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A TING?!?!?!

    #1263740
    Deez
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519339 wrote:

    BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS!?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A TING?!?!?!

    Well.. i think a roach is essential for a nicely rolled joint, if theres only a rizla pack available i WILL sacrifice the pack for a nice joint.
    If it was a ciggarette i wouldn’t, but i don’t smoke (baccy) so..

    #1263496
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    Just by a roach pad, they’re like £1

    #1263741
    Deez
    Participant

    Yeah man but picture the situation;
    [You have no money or roach/roach substitutes.. other then a rizla pack]
    Your baked. You’ve got massive amounts of draw to smoke. The only way you can smoke is by joints.. but by golly you’ve no roach!
    Do you;
    A) Sell your body like a crackwhore to purchase a roachpad
    B) Roach the rizla pack
    C) Roach the rizla pack
    D) Roach the rizla pack

    #1263619
    eye.
    Participant

    But the green card. Think of the green card!

    #1263742
    Deez
    Participant

    That’s at the back of the pack though man.. normally i’ll take one of the inside tabs or the overlying flap so as to not destroy the pack.
    Never would i completely destroy the pack.

    #1263497
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @eye. 519348 wrote:

    But the green card. Think of the green card!

    Si esae, me no have green card me illegal in usa!!!

    #1263620
    eye.
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 519350 wrote:

    That’s at the back of the pack though man.. normally i’ll take one of the inside tabs or the overlying flap so as to not destroy the pack.
    Never would i completely destroy the pack.

    If your a bad enough dude you can open up the pack, extract delicious green card and close it back up like nothing happened.

    #1263585
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519320 wrote:

    I’ve got a bottle of coolwater, never used it haha

    Why not you big aftershave racist?

    #1263586
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @eye. 519352 wrote:

    If your a bad enough dude you can open up the pack, extract delicious green card and close it back up like nothing happened.

    Fuck it, just use the whole pack for roach!

    #1263498
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 519371 wrote:

    Why not you big aftershave racist?

    Because I don’t need to wear perfume to smell good. I’ve been told I have a good natural scent.
    Gonna keep it for sentimental value, my nan bought it for me aagggees ago.

    #1263462
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519376 wrote:

    Because I don’t need to wear perfume to smell good. I’ve been told I have a good natural scent.
    Gonna keep it for sentimental value, my nan bought it for me aagggees ago.

    My other halfs ‘natural” scent was so attractive to me when we first met – I must have got used to him now as I dont smell it so much anymore,
    but they say its a good indication of attraction

    #1263463
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    pet hates:

    today fucking everything

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 353 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat pet hates