Forums The Vibe Chat pet hates

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1263499
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 519378 wrote:

    pet hates:

    today fucking everything

    That good then eh?

    #1263464
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519379 wrote:

    That good then eh?

    Today…….. yep!

    fucking raging, but I got a couple of wrong un’s to hopefully take the edge off, bad coping mechanism I know – but fuck it

    #1263587
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519376 wrote:

    Because I don’t need to wear perfume to smell good. I’ve been told I have a good natural scent.
    Gonna keep it for sentimental value, my nan bought it for me aagggees ago.

    Aaahhh, such a good Grandson ain’t ya?

    #1263500
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 519388 wrote:

    Aaahhh, such a good Grandson ain’t ya?

    Lol I appreciate the fact she spent upteen pounds on it for me, but its just not my kinda thing

    #1263588
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519402 wrote:

    Lol I appreciate the fact she spent upteen pounds on it for me, but its just not my kinda thing

    Fair enough mate, at least it holds some sentimental (or scentimental in this case) value for ya, innit blud?

    #1263621
    Avatareye.
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 519374 wrote:

    Fuck it, just use the whole pack for roach!

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]83572[/ATTACH]

    #1263589
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @eye. 519422 wrote:

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]83572[/ATTACH]

    LOL! I’ve got a mate who goes proper spastic if his Rizla packet gets used for roach, and because I know it really fucks him off, it makes me do it more!

    #1263590
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 519346 wrote:

    Yeah man but picture the situation;
    [You have no money or roach/roach substitutes.. other then a rizla pack]
    Your baked. You’ve got massive amounts of draw to smoke. The only way you can smoke is by joints.. but by golly you’ve no roach!
    Do you;
    A) Sell your body like a crackwhore to purchase a roachpad
    B) Roach the rizla pack
    C) Roach the rizla pack
    D) Roach the rizla pack

    Why are joints the only way you can smoke it? Why not bongs, or buckets, or utilising the skull of a long-deceased ancestor as a rudimentary pipe?

    #1263743
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 519536 wrote:

    Why are joints the only way you can smoke it? Why not bongs, or buckets, or utilising the skull of a long-deceased ancestor as a rudimentary pipe?

    Because this is the only situation where the rizla pack would be utilised for roach – that’s what i’m saying, personally i’m a bong man though. I can’t use that skull anymore I had to ditch it in the river Thames.. they’re on to me..

    #1263591
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 519552 wrote:

    Because this is the only situation where the rizla pack would be utilised for roach – that’s what i’m saying, personally i’m a bong man though. I can’t use that skull anymore I had to ditch it in the river Thames.. they’re on to me..

    I used to be a bong man too dude, reckon one of them would fuck me up good and proper now though, lol. Shame about the skull too!

    #1263744
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    Ahh man nothing beats a fat bong rip, one of the finest things in life. Yeah man, was my favourite. Going to have to get another when the heat dies down!

    #1263501
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    Bongs kane my lungs too much, spent a fair few years smoking them day in day out. Would much rather skin up a big fat sally and get lop sop doi’d nice and slooooooow lol

    #1263622
    Avatareye.
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 519519 wrote:

    LOL! I’ve got a mate who goes proper spastic if his Rizla packet gets used for roach, and because I know it really fucks him off, it makes me do it more!

    Ha. My mate does the same, I had some fancy papers with motherfucking 2 roach books attached and he still roaches the packet. :@

    #1263502
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @eye. 519589 wrote:

    Ha. My mate does the same, I had some fancy papers with motherfucking 2 roach books attached and he still roaches the packet. :@

    blasphemy!!!

    #1263592
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @eye. 519589 wrote:

    Ha. My mate does the same, I had some fancy papers with motherfucking 2 roach books attached and he still roaches the packet. :@

    Ha ha, I like your mate’s style man!

    #1263503
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    One of my biggest pet hates is not having much self confidence or belief. I generally say what I like, but only really to people I know and know what I’m like. I can’t even get the belief in myself to go job hunting. No wonder I’m so miserable 90% of the time…..

    #1263544
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519738 wrote:

    One of my biggest pet hates is not having much self confidence or belief. I generally say what I like, but only really to people I know and know what I’m like. I can’t even get the belief in myself to go job hunting. No wonder I’m so miserable 90% of the time…..

    Instant Confidence (Book and CD): Amazon.co.uk: Paul McKenna: Books

    #1263424
    AvatarAnonymous

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 519738 wrote:

    One of my biggest pet hates is not having much self confidence or belief. I generally say what I like, but only really to people I know and know what I’m like. I can’t even get the belief in myself to go job hunting. No wonder I’m so miserable 90% of the time…..

    perhaps a more healthy drug free lifestyle and some CBT would do you some good mate. Certainly cut out the rugs if I were you man

    #1263504
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @photographthesun 519757 wrote:

    perhaps a more healthy drug free lifestyle and some CBT would do you some good mate. Certainly cut out the rugs if I were you man

    I don’t do any anymore, I might smoke a joint here and there but they’re a waste of my time. Kinda got sick of them after having a nervous breakdown.

    #1263771
    AvatarMalbranque420
    Participant

    I wound up on 40mg Citalopram for a year back about 4 years from years of just being a pure pillhead. All in moderation. I rarely do them or mdma now, but when I do, it’s something I look forward to and relish. I do enjoy a blowout though, just a weekend of madness here and there. We’re a different generation…sure I’m a 30 year old boy.
    Except London in two weeks, all I have to look forward to is a potential headache from the legal pills by sounds of it.

    #1263593
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Malbranque420 519786 wrote:

    I wound up on 40mg Citalopram for a year back about 4 years from years of just being a pure pillhead. All in moderation. I rarely do them or mdma now, but when I do, it’s something I look forward to and relish. I do enjoy a blowout though, just a weekend of madness here and there. We’re a different generation…sure I’m a 30 year old boy.
    Except London in two weeks, all I have to look forward to is a potential headache from the legal pills by sounds of it.

    Dude, you should be able to get some good quality mdma in most dance music clubs in London man, have faith and you will be rewarded.

    #1263623
    Avatareye.
    Participant

    @Malbranque420 519786 wrote:

    I wound up on 40mg Citalopram for a year back about 4 years from years of just being a pure pillhead. All in moderation. I rarely do them or mdma now, but when I do, it’s something I look forward to and relish. I do enjoy a blowout though, just a weekend of madness here and there. We’re a different generation…sure I’m a 30 year old boy.
    Except London in two weeks, all I have to look forward to is a potential headache from the legal pills by sounds of it.

    Your plan of buying a 6-apb pellet and looking for MD while your out seemed like a good one 😉

    #1263773
    AvatarMalbranque420
    Participant

    Cheers for the gee up brother, much appreciated. I’ll keep my eyes open too.
    Haha, I know Eye, it’s a bit mental coz the pressure is always on me to ‘sort everything out’ for everyone. I’m just panicking over nowt! Me apolomogies, lads.
    Back on topic, I hate the fact that the radio in my job has played Bowie’s new song about 7 times an hour.

    #1263505
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    God damn Mongowians. Every time I build shitty wall, god damn mongowians come an a knock it down!!!!

    #1263640
    AvatarThe Psyentist
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 519377 wrote:

    My other halfs ‘natural” scent was so attractive to me when we first met
    but they say its a good indication of attraction

    I think scientific studies have also indicated that ugly people smell better as a means of compensating for the lack of aesthetic appeal.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 353 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat pet hates

Skip to toolbar