Forums The Vibe Chat The HAPPY Thread! Opposite Of Rant Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,215 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1211148
    GiantMidget
    Participant

      @extraslim 439978 wrote:

      what do you get for your money? never owned a nice pair of sunglasses always go to boots at the start of summer (yeah I know, im cool :/)

      You get a really cool pair of shades mate. They are completely made out of plastic so weigh next to nothing, you ain’t even aware you’re wearing em. The lens are interchangeable as well so I can get some polarised lens at a later date. They last for ages as well, I did have some but fucking broke em at work didn’t I, lasted 5 years though so they had a good innings.

      #1209851
      Anonymous

        i’m more of a ray-ban girl m’self ^_^ never owned a pair of oakley sunnies.

        #1211154
        GiantMidget
        Participant

          @hat 439983 wrote:

          i’m more of a ray-ban girl m’self ^_^ never owned a pair of oakley sunnies.

          I tried the Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses but they don’t look right on me. I did buy a pair of (knockdown) Ted Bakers but they were far too big for my head. Perfect Father days present though hehe!

          #1209853
          Anonymous

            i loved ted baker body scrubs and stuff.. never tried any of their sunglasses. 8)
            and that makes me feel bad, i just bought my dad a mug and a tie.

            #1211160
            GiantMidget
            Participant

              It’s the thought that counts innit! If I wasn’t giving my dad these shades then it probably would be a book or dvd. Maybe a bottle of red wine to go with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

              #1211436
              p0ly
              Participant

                psybreaks!

                #1213896
                Juniperus
                Participant

                  I feel happy because after two nights in a row I was able to sleep properly… with no nightmares or waking up in middle of the night! ๐Ÿ˜€

                  #1211439
                  p0ly
                  Participant

                    still awake, hope i don’t wake up at 4-5pm in a bit ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                    i’m mega happy though so was worth staying up to continue this blissful feeling <3

                    #1211442
                    p0ly
                    Participant

                      @p0ly 440057 wrote:

                      still awake, hope i don’t wake up at 4-5pm in a bit ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                      i’m mega happy though so was worth staying up to continue this blissful feeling <3

                      woke up at 4:10, sucks knew it was gonna happen.

                      #1209854
                      Anonymous

                        @p0ly 440136 wrote:

                        woke up at 4:10, sucks knew it was gonna happen.

                        you could always use an alarm?

                        #1211444
                        p0ly
                        Participant

                          i set 3 mate lol

                          #1211348
                          Pike Tom Us
                          Participant

                            wow. i might actually be a bona fide rent payer soon ๐Ÿ˜€

                            #1209856
                            Anonymous

                              @Pike Tom Us 441008 wrote:

                              wow. i might actually be a bona fide rent payer soon ๐Ÿ˜€

                              nice one, probably best as they are making squatting illegal asap

                              #1211351
                              Pike Tom Us
                              Participant

                                @extraslim 441012 wrote:

                                nice one, probably best as they are making squatting illegal asap

                                definatly. i read something today about david cameron mentioning something about squatting and how they will be discussing the criminilisation of it

                                #1209857
                                Anonymous

                                  @Pike Tom Us 441017 wrote:

                                  definatly. i read something today about david cameron mentioning something about squatting and how they will be discussing the criminilisation of it

                                  It was a bit point of his speech today, he is being accused of not being tough on crime because of that sentencing stuff. Looks like it is certain to happen, he said it was going to happen not just he was looking into it as far as I remember. Be interesting to see how it develops, could theoretically kill off the free party scene of the indoor verity perhaps.

                                  #1211354
                                  Pike Tom Us
                                  Participant

                                    @extraslim 441019 wrote:

                                    It was a bit point of his speech today, he is being accused of not being tough on crime because of that sentencing stuff. Looks like it is certain to happen, he said it was going to happen not just he was looking into it as far as I remember. Be interesting to see how it develops, could theoretically kill off the free party scene of the indoor verity perhaps.

                                    we will resist. there has already been a couple of meetings in brighton regarding the whole ban. amsterdam also are still fighting.

                                    #1209858
                                    Anonymous

                                      MY TELESCOPE IS HEREEEEEE <3
                                      unfornately, i won’t be able to open it until friday/saturday but it’s here, it’s finally hereeeeeee!

                                      :love:

                                      #1209860
                                      Anonymous

                                        p.s, :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

                                        #1211358
                                        Pike Tom Us
                                        Participant

                                          how kool! ive always wanted a telescope. how comeu cant open it till the weekend?

                                          #1210598
                                          Tank Girl
                                          Participant

                                            I got 3 dresses in the charity shop today and they well nice!!!!

                                            #1211252
                                            DaftFader
                                            Participant

                                              @hat 441127 wrote:

                                              MY TELESCOPE IS HEREEEEEE <3
                                              unfornately, i won’t be able to open it until friday/saturday but it’s here, it’s finally hereeeeeee!

                                              :love:

                                              AS long as you can open it b4 O2 festival so you don’t miss out on any action it’ll be allgood :laugh_at:

                                              #1209861
                                              Anonymous

                                                Just ate the best stake of my life

                                                #1209863
                                                Anonymous

                                                  @Pike Tom Us 441140 wrote:

                                                  how kool! ive always wanted a telescope. how comeu cant open it till the weekend?

                                                  it was sent to my bf’s house as he paid for half of it and i won’t be there until friday or saturday ๐Ÿ™ but i’ve opened the filters/eyepieces that have been sent to my house.. they’re just little round circles of glass but it was SOSOSO exciting!

                                                  #1209864
                                                  Anonymous

                                                    @Kung Fu Fader 441144 wrote:

                                                    AS long as you can open it b4 O2 festival so you don’t miss out on any action it’ll be allgood :laugh_at:

                                                    ahahah! very true.. i’ll have the best view in the whole place. from about 30 miles away. ๐Ÿ˜€

                                                    #1209866
                                                    Anonymous

                                                      i am a happy bunny today.
                                                      i would be far happier if i had some bran flakes and some p0ly though.

                                                      but i get to spend the evening looking after my lovely baby cousin so it’s all goooood.

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,215 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat The HAPPY Thread! Opposite Of Rant Thread