Forums The Vibe Chat The HAPPY Thread! Opposite Of Rant Thread

This topic contains 1,214 replies, has 85 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ob1kinobie June 24, 2018 at 9:55 am.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,215 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1215341
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @mr207 546834 wrote:

    Wow I’m soooo jealous

    I know you are! Who wouldn’t be? Now you’ll have to excuse me, I’ve just got to swim to the shops!

    #1215857
    Avatar
    season.
    Participant

    3 weeks today until exams finish!! feels good to know i’m making headway with em’ now. + listened to MC G-TEK – Mandy for like the 50th time which makes me happy :weee: haha

    #1214699
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 546791 wrote:

    At least you get advance warning! In Britain it rains so much, they don’t even bother to inform us, everyone just expects it to rain anyway!

    Yeah and people don’t even talk about the weather amongst themselves at all!

    #1217152
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @season. 546849 wrote:

    3 weeks today until exams finish!! feels good to know i’m making headway with em’ now. + listened to MC G-TEK – Mandy for like the 50th time which makes me happy :weee: haha

    ..My last one is Friday, I feel very lucky.

    #1215348
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @izbeckistan 546852 wrote:

    Yeah and people don’t even talk about the weather amongst themselves at all!

    Of course not, there’s so much more to talk about……like whether it’ll be raining on Eastenders later!

    #1215353
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @season. 546849 wrote:

    3 weeks today until exams finish!! feels good to know i’m making headway with em’ now. + listened to MC G-TEK – Mandy for like the 50th time which makes me happy :weee: haha

    Ha ha, thank you mate, that made me smile! Best of luck with them exams by the way man, hope you smash ’em. 🙂

    #1211927
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    fieldday come in my life sooner

    #1215560
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    Bacon butty for breakfast and Krispy Kreme doughnuts for lunch. Living like a fookin king

    #1211935
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546939 wrote:

    Bacon butty for breakfast and Krispy Kreme doughnuts for lunch. Living like a fookin king

    since tesco put KKs by the door i always pick em up and munch em… never have i paid for one.

    #1215572
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @p0ly 546940 wrote:

    since tesco put KKs by the door i always pick em up and munch em… never have i paid for one.

    You lucky git. I get mine from an actual Krispy Kreme outlet so unless I’m going to jump the counter I pay for mine lol

    #1216146
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    At college I used to save money (a matter of pennies but I was baked and thought I was a fucking genius) by using the self service tills and paying for krispy kreme donuts as the cheap tesco donuts

    #1215583
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 546947 wrote:

    At college I used to save money (a matter of pennies but I was baked and thought I was a fucking genius) by using the self service tills and paying for krispy kreme donuts as the cheap tesco donuts

    This reminds me of when I was in college and group of us used to hop in a car a go through a McDonalds drive-thru without ordering anything, if staff aren’t paying attention you can loiter between windows while the car behind you orders. Once they’ve completed their order you move up to the second window and Bob’s your uncle you have free Maccies lol

    #1216159
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546949 wrote:

    This reminds me of when I was in college and group of us used to hop in a car a go through a McDonalds drive-thru without ordering anything, if staff aren’t paying attention you can loiter between windows while the car behind you orders. Once they’ve completed their order you move up to the second window and Bob’s your uncle you have free Maccies lol

    My mate banned us from going in his car because of the sheer mess we made in it every time we went to McDonalds. Think the final straw was when I asked if I could launch fireworks through his sunroof lol (wasn’t actually serious but he didn’t want to risk it).

    #1215595
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 546952 wrote:

    My mate banned us from going in his car because of the sheer mess we made in it every time we went to McDonalds. Think the final straw was when I asked if I could launch fireworks through his sunroof lol.

    You ever watched Balls of Steel with Neg’s urban sports? My mate volunteered to be driver for a round of hurl food at random strangers. He failed to take into account that when you buy food from a fast food shop and launch it at customers as they emerge they probably have ammunition too. Sure his car got covered in more milkshake, cheese and burger relish than any of the people we targeted lol.

    #1216170
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546953 wrote:

    You ever watched Balls of Steel with Neg’s urban sports? My mate volunteered to be driver for a round of hurl food at random strangers. He failed to take into account that when you buy food from a fast food shop and launch it at customers as they emerge they probably have ammunition too. Sure his car got covered in more milkshake, cheese and burger relish than any of the people we targeted lol.

    Hahaha thats jokes, completely forgot about Neg’s Urban Sports! Gonna have to go on a youtube video spree now aha used to love it

    #1215702
    Avatar
    korno
    Participant

    You guys are a breath of fresh air, the saying goes ‘ you don’t know what you got till it’s gone’
    Well i just wanna tell you all that you’re awesome and that.
    I recently re-activated my FB account after 10 months of having ‘quit that shit’
    And lthough i do have mostly free thinkers on my friendslist i’m still seeing a load of media hype and mates not realizing how sheepley they can be at times :hopeless:
    Then i log on to Partyvibe and I see lots of nonsense and space and virtual realities and plenty of backwards thinking, then I feel back to a sensible cognitive level :love:

    #1211941
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    Sexy Russian asleep in my bed and I didn’t even have to buy her online. Double win

    #1215873
    Avatar
    season.
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 546914 wrote:

    Ha ha, thank you mate, that made me smile! Best of luck with them exams by the way man, hope you smash ’em. 🙂

    welcome man glad it made ya smile! haha. And cheers 🙂

    #1216181
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    Might not have to live with a bunch of cunts next year :weee:

    #1214228
    Avatar
    Chrispydelic
    Participant

    Had a great weekend. Saw The Wild Lies at a local venue, standing at the front and rocking out and then chilling with them afterwards Friday night.

    Green Day at Emirates Stadium on Saturday after chilling out at my mate’s in London and getting mashed on Saturday. Green Day were freaking awesome, one of the best live acts I’ve seen in ages. They were supported by Kaiser Chiefs who are not so tight live but did get the crowd bouncing nicely.

    Last night after Green Day I did loads of free meph, a g of coke and some xanax.

    Now tonight I’ve done some k, some valiums, some weed and some cider and I’m feeling GOOD.

    About to hand in my notice at work tomorrow too. Life is GOOD!

    #1215712
    Avatar
    korno
    Participant

    I hope you didn’t just decide to hand in your notice after the k and valium and booze ? lol

    #1214234
    Avatar
    Chrispydelic
    Participant

    @korno 547903 wrote:

    I hope you didn’t just decide to hand in your notice after the k and valium and booze ? lol

    Maybe. Nah, I have something else in the pipeline. Moving to North Norfolk coast to live by the sea and do lots of kitesurfing.

    #1211950
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    I’ve always wanted to go kitesurfing, looks insane

    #1214241
    Avatar
    Chrispydelic
    Participant

    @p0ly 547929 wrote:

    I’ve always wanted to go kitesurfing, looks insane

    Fucking awesome mate. I mostly do land powerkitng on boards and buggies but I can kitesurf and I’ll be right next to the best bit of sea in England for kitesurfing.

    Gonna be managing a powerkite shop! Whoo!

    Handed in my notice today so I’m committed now!

    #1215608
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @chrispydelic 547949 wrote:

    Fucking awesome mate. I mostly do land powerkitng on boards and buggies but I can kitesurf and I’ll be right next to the best bit of sea in England for kitesurfing.

    Gonna be managing a powerkite shop! Whoo!

    Handed in my notice today so I’m committed now!

    Envious. Good luck with that shit mate

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar