Forums The Vibe Introductions Morning [username]! Have a good day…

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1075145
    Mongo
    Participant
    pno wrote:
    Yeah this weekend, I should be going providing my mate who talked me into going – actually goes instead of working for greenpeace at another festival ๐Ÿ™

    saturday or sunday ?

    btw how did they get people names in this thread, only just got it ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1075527
    Angel
    Moderator
    Mongo wrote:
    saturday or sunday ?

    btw how did they get people names in this thread, only just got it ๐Ÿ™‚

    :bigsmile: Somone with magic fingers.:bigsmile:

    #1075146
    Mongo
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    :bigsmile: Somone with magic fingers.:bigsmile:

    and there was me, thinking this thread was just for me ๐Ÿ˜›

    nice work tho ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1075178
    pno
    Participant
    Mongo wrote:
    saturday or sunday ?

    btw how did they get people names in this thread, only just got it ๐Ÿ™‚

    It is on saturday mate, fancy it ?

    #1075528
    Angel
    Moderator
    Mongo wrote:
    and there was me, thinking this thread was just for me ๐Ÿ˜›

    nice work tho ๐Ÿ™‚

    You werent the only one.:bigsmile: But damn good fun

    #1075876
    ImProofItsafe
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    You werent the only one.:bigsmile: But damn good fun

    So did I, Oh well nevermind

    #1075147
    Mongo
    Participant
    pno wrote:
    It is on saturday mate, fancy it ?

    take my little girl to coral reef, but might swing by after as it kinda on the way home ๐Ÿ™‚

    Morning all

    #1075507
    mel99
    Participant

    yeah man, good morning, i got a bit freaked when i saw the thread and thought fuck me!! iv got my own post and iv only posted once!!

    was gonna make the leap and post but decided to rape the arcade and got abit side tracked.

    so is it mainly southern based this site then??

    its a bit of a fucker living in manchester when the majority of posters are from darrrnnnn sarrrrffffff. coz i post on a manc based forum too and we host nights and go to events in a big fuckoff huge monged up bug eyed jaw gurning group.

    it all good clean fun , you understand:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wave: :bounce_g: :bounce_g: :bounce_g: :bounce_fl :bounce_fl :bounce_ci :love: :love: :group_hug :group_hug :group_hug

    so here it is me!!

    nice to meet you all!!!!!

    #1075529
    Angel
    Moderator

    Hi Mel..
    So very nice to meet you:bigsmile:

    :horay: :bounce_m: :horay: Velcome to PV..:horay: :bounce_m: :horay:

    #1075508
    mel99
    Participant


    A N G E 1 ! ! !

    #1075530
    Angel
    Moderator

    Thats me..:bigsmile:

    :bounce_m: why are you talking so loud:bounce_m:

    #1075509
    mel99
    Participant

    lol, its not me shouting, its the quaint irish lady in the window.

    #1075531
    Angel
    Moderator

    :bounce_m: LOL:bounce_m:

    #1075884
    classbhero
    Participant

    its a bright bright bright sunshine day…. for going to get my benfit :P… or a job perhaps. …… nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    #1075190
    Andy Why
    Participant

    It is a beautiful day. Magnificent. Wonderful. The birds are singing, the bees are buzzing, the flowers smell amazing … and I’m in the library at the moment. Just think what it will be like when I get outside. I’ve just handed my last essay in, and the stress of the past few months has melted away. After nearly five years I can have a drink if I want – when I started the degree I told myself I couldn’t have a drink until I finished, and my studies were interrupted by taking a job, for reasons that I won’t go into. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my success, and that includes Partyvibe.
    P.S. How do you do that thing where every individual name appears on this thread when they register?

    #1075532
    Angel
    Moderator
    Andy W wrote:
    It is a beautiful day. Magnificent. Wonderful. The birds are singing, the bees are buzzing, the flowers smell amazing … and I’m in the library at the moment. Just think what it will be like when I get outside. I’ve just handed my last essay in, and the stress of the past few months has melted away. After nearly five years I can have a drink if I want – when I started the degree I told myself I couldn’t have a drink until I finished, and my studies were interrupted by taking a job, for reasons that I won’t go into. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my success, and that includes Partyvibe.

    :bounce_m: Then i guess its PARTYTIME…Work well done,congrats..:bigsmile:

    #1075191
    Andy Why
    Participant

    Thank you very much I intend to.

    #1075879
    MrsMousebear
    Participant

    wow – that’s really cool how your name comes up on the thread !

    tis a beautiful friday here, sunshine and blue skies – not sure what i’m up to yet – :bounce_m: have a fab time everyone :bounce_m:

    #1075492
    random-raver
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    A very good morning to you random-raver. Can you have a wonderful day?

    XOXO Ange1.:bigsmile:

    hello there!! :bigsmile:

    i can sure try n have a wonderful day :horay:

    i hop urs is full of sunshine 2 :bigsmile::angel_fly

    #1075496
    rUfFEr
    Participant

    how clever, i thought i was special for a bit

    #1075810
    HiTeK
    Participant

    Good morning :hiding:

    #1075533
    Angel
    Moderator

    Morning:bigsmile: LOL ..

    #1075767
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    oooh, I got a bit scared there……..:idea:
    just logged on after being on holiday for a while and got rather confused!!!???? seeing 17 !!!! pages with my name… but luckily everyone else got it for me as my brain not working well, and even when it does I doubt i’d have worked it out and just remained paranoid :crazy_fre

    Great thread ange1 :horay: :horay:

    #1075795
    breaksguy
    Participant

    how did my name get in the title of this thread??

    :toxic:

    #1074970
    Anonymous

    Hi, it is evening here actually…

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Introductions Morning [username]! Have a good day…