Forums The Vibe Introductions Morning [username]! Have a good day…

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1075534
    Angel
    Moderator

    Very early morning here..

    Have a wonderful day

    xoxo:bigsmile:

    #1075038
    Techno Viking
    Participant
    breaksguy wrote:
    how did my name get in the title of this thread??

    :toxic:

    Magic!

    #1074971
    Anonymous

    Like I wasn’t paranoid before i registered at this site today :rant:

    #1075887
    leane
    Participant

    this is my name cannot possibly be anyone elses ? can it :rant:

    #1075535
    Angel
    Moderator

    :bigsmile: Off course its your name:bigsmile:

    #1075171
    happyacid
    Participant

    ange1 wrote:
    :bigsmile: Off course its your name:bigsmile:

    Safe you made me smile.

    Still it trips me to fuck everytime i look at chat…why the fuck is there a many page thread with my name in the title 😀 haha

    :horay:

    #1075536
    Angel
    Moderator
    happyacid wrote:
    Safe you made me smile.

    Still it trips me to fuck everytime i look at chat…why the fuck is there a many page thread with my name in the title 😀 haha

    :horay:

    :bigsmile: Becauce we like you so much:bigsmile:

    Have a nice day:bigsmile:

    #1075494
    kaylee
    Participant

    Confused.

    #1075249
    Raj
    Participant
    kaylee wrote:
    Confused.

    welcome to my world
    :crazy_fre

    #1075495
    kaylee
    Participant
    rajsuspect wrote:
    welcome to my world
    :crazy_fre

    :bigsmile:

    #1075880
    somna
    Participant

    Very dazed, but only slightly confused!
    :crazy: :crazy: :omg_wtf: :confused: :oh_god:

    #1075129
    sinner69
    Participant

    Hello to you all! May you all have a wonderfull week….:bigsmile:
    I´m off to a short dk tour…so I rekon you won´t hear anything from me until saturday. Take care of each other:group_hug

    Big hug

    #1075537
    Angel
    Moderator
    !sinner69! wrote:
    Hello to you all! May you all have a wonderfull week….:bigsmile:
    I´m off to a short dk tour…so I rekon you won´t hear anything from me until saturday. Take care of each other:group_hug

    Big hug

    😥 Have a nice trip:bigsmile: Kisses and hugs

    #1075179
    pno
    Participant

    Morning all and what a lush morning it is outside!

    #1075849
    winstan
    Participant

    Why thank you angel1, will try me best, try to do as little work as possible and get away with it.

    hope everyone has a good day and enjoys the sunsine!!!

    #1075250
    Raj
    Participant

    good morning partyvibers :bigsmile::bigsmile:

    have a good one

    :horay::horay::horay::horay:

    #1075538
    Angel
    Moderator

    :rant: Have got the first slap over my fingers for trying to be nice..:rant:

    Strange world we live in..

    #1075251
    Raj
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    :rant: Have got the first slap over my fingers for trying to be nice..:rant:

    Strange world we live in..

    ignore them and move on honey:horay::horay:

    they are not worth it
    :crazy_fre:crazy_fre

    #1075796
    scifiphoto
    Participant

    And you have a good morning too. And have a very Good day.

    #1075539
    Angel
    Moderator

    :flowers: You too..

    #1075099
    globalloon
    Participant
    #1075540
    Angel
    Moderator
    globalloon wrote:

    :bigsmile: RAFLMAO..Like this one:bigsmile: Blushing

    #1075819
    pillinpearzy
    Participant

    hello , who are you then? that was well early when ya sent that! heavy night was it? write back sometime

    #1075797
    scifiphoto
    Participant

    thanks angel. and have a good morning :horay::horay::horay::horay::bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m:

    #1075541
    Angel
    Moderator
    scifiphoto wrote:
    thanks angel. and have a good morning :horay::horay::horay::horay::bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m:

    You too:bigsmile:

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Introductions Morning [username]! Have a good day…