Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Looney
    Participant

i had such a wicked time at this party and i won’t be forgetting this one for a long time. whereever i was everyone was smiling. best vibe at a party i’ve seen in ages .

think there was 20 sound systems there covering 9/10 seperate dancefloors.

heard so many different types of dance music .

i thought every rig there sounded amazing throughout the party.

ob were safe ( not that they had much choice!!!)

ROLL ON THE NEXT UNITED SOUNDS PARTY!!!

shearminator
      Participant

yer man we missioned it and believe it or not they used to hold bombs there in that site bombs for fighter planes lol:mobile_ph

Irie
        Participant
          Mongo Hippy wrote:
          please remember to water ya dogs, please !

i found a pack of them and had feed them nearly 2 litters 🙂

Awww that was sweet of ya x, i enjoyed messing about with a couple of dogs that kept bringing me sticks. Previous weekend in Norwich i went to make a spliff on a bail of hay and a collie came and sat next to me and kept licking my cheek and labrador sat on my feet it was like i was being told to chill out for a bit, haha it was good i love animals, but yeah they need to be given more water for sure.

Irie
          Participant
            Looney wrote:
            i had such a wicked time at this party and i won’t be forgetting this one for a long time. whereever i was everyone was smiling. best vibe at a party i’ve seen in ages .

think there was 20 sound systems there covering 9/10 seperate dancefloors.

heard so many different types of dance music .

i thought every rig there sounded amazing throughout the party.

ob were safe ( not that they had much choice!!!)

ROLL ON THE NEXT UNITED SOUNDS PARTY!!!

Trust me that party was so appreciated, thank you to all involved, shine on talented ones and loadsa luck to us all xxxxx :horay: :horay: :horay:

Tink
            Participant
              Mongo Hippy wrote:
              please remember to water ya dogs, please !

i found a pack of them and had feed them nearly 2 litters 🙂

Nice one Mongo x needed to be said there were some lovely Dogs there, nice to know that there are nice people out there too

Tink
              Participant
                Irie wrote:
                Trust me that party was so appreciated, thank you to all involved, shine on talented ones and loadsa luck to us all xxxxx :horay: :horay: :horay:

Indeed!!! (Irie u keep taking the words out of my mouth) :bigsmile: Best party i have been to in a long time

AciDjaZZ
                Participant

Gutted i missed this party but we went to wales which was also an amazing party! loads of amazing music/people/animals/veiws! didnt want to leave!!

Looking forward to next time 🙂 :bounce_m:

Anonymous

MASSIVE RIG PARTi ! ! ! !

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!