Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    xXKylieXx
    Participant
      T.I.G wrote:
      that’s about when i got on the dex – didn’t see you though, were you hiding in your usual spot over t’other side of the rig?

were you playin hardtek????

i was on the right hand side! :bigsmile:

xXKylieXx
      Participant
        clackstaan wrote:
        yeh i kept offering u spliffs but u didnt lift ur head up when i sed ur name. started to think it werent u, then u looked up and smiled 🙂

i want another one of these parties i met shitloadsa well gd people

hahaha reallly! Dam It!

I wouldnt of minded a couple of chuff on a lush joint! dam me, being all cold and sleepy!

i wanst socialable at all by that fire though was i!

sorry mush x x x

T.I.G
        Participant
          xX*Kylie*Xx wrote:
          were you playin hardtek????

i was on the right hand side! :bigsmile:

no that was matty – i was on after him playing techno, started with some upbeat highwire stuff and got a bit more acidy after…

xXKylieXx
          Participant
            T.I.G wrote:
            no that was matty – i was on after him playing techno, started with some upbeat highwire stuff and got a bit more acidy after…

ahh, musta been there when you had a set then!!

:horay:

partyanimal
            Participant

I thought that a pound per person was fair, especially considering most indoor parties this year have been charging at least a couple of quid for parties that have been nothing compared to this weekend.

As for hardstyle, I don’t think I heard much at all; lots of hard trance though. Quite a bit of variation of music at the party overall in my opinion.

rUfFEr
              Participant

rigs outside of norfolk/suffolk should play at least some oldskool!
                norfolk rig was the only one i heard playing any which was gay 🙁

Sol
                Participant

thought music was pretty varied as well heard a bit of everything by end of party was loving the dutty jungle best coulda done with some more filthy styles, euphoric music all good but gets a bit boring after a while if your not on drugs

xXKylieXx
                  Participant
                    partyanimal wrote:
                    I thought that a pound per person was fair, especially considering most indoor parties this year have been charging at least a couple of quid for parties that have been nothing compared to this weekend.

it wasnt, as they had nuffin to do with the party!
                    They live dwn the road… didnt arrange the party or do partys or nuffin…

Just go, to either cause trouble, or give ppl cheek, but thats them!

TechnicianKC
                    Participant
                      partyanimal wrote:
                      As for hardstyle, I don’t think I heard much at all; lots of hard trance though. Quite a bit of variation of music at the party overall in my opinion.

I have to admit I couldn’t tell you the difference between hardstyle and hard trance, it sounds much the same to me!

We’re used to being able to play a wide variety of styles, we’d never play more than a couple of hours of the same style.

Was interesting being part of the linkup but I wouldn’t do it again without having some say in the music policy

xXKylieXx
                      Participant
                        TechnicianKC wrote:
                        I have to admit I couldn’t tell you the difference between hardstyle and hard trance, it sounds much the same to me!

We’re used to being able to play a wide variety of styles, we’d never play more than a couple of hours of the same style.

Was interesting being part of the linkup but I wouldn’t do it again without having some say in the music policy

im not sure if you remember, but thanks you for the tobaccoo :bigsmile: x x x x

Mongo
                        Participant

please remember to water ya dogs, please !

i found a pack of them and had feed them nearly 2 litters 🙂

TechnicianKC
                          Participant
                            xX*Kylie*Xx wrote:
                            im not sure if you remember, but thanks you for the tobaccoo :bigsmile: x x x x

Didn’t realise it was you but no problem, ITSy BITSy’s happy to help the party along :bigsmile:

Though there were times when I worried that I looked like a free Rizla dispenser I got asked so many times!

xXKylieXx
                            Participant
                              TechnicianKC wrote:
                              Didn’t realise it was you but no problem, ITSy BITSy’s happy to help the party along :bigsmile:

Though there were times when I worried that I looked like a free Rizla dispenser I got asked so many times!

haha sorry!!!

My mates were being an ickle bit rude, asking every1 who walked passed the car for everything!

Mwah!

and yesh, it was moi 🙂

shearminator
                              Participant

roll on the next bank hol weekend that party rocked:horay:

partyanimal
                                Participant
                                  xX*Kylie*Xx wrote:
                                  it wasnt, as they had nuffin to do with the party!
                                  They live dwn the road… didnt arrange the party or do partys or nuffin…

Just go, to either cause trouble, or give ppl cheek, but thats them!

I thought a few of them were to do with a couple of the rigs, from conversations I heard.

T.I.G
                                  Participant

Charlie, did you get any pics at the party you can chuck over?

shearminator
                                    Participant

the norfolk rig was pounding:toxic:

T.I.G
                                      Participant
                                        shearminator wrote:
                                        the norfolk rig was pounding:toxic:

when it was playing d&b it was – when it was playing techno and gaybar styles it sounded well tinny!

twas all about the main event linkup at that party mate 😛

shearminator
                                        Participant

the be quite honest i didnt think the outside main rig not mentioning any names but didnt sound up to how they sound most weekends:rant:

shearminator
                                          Participant

those speakers the norfolk rig used looked well oldschool:horay:

xXKylieXx
                                            Participant
                                              partyanimal wrote:
                                              I thought a few of them were to do with a couple of the rigs, from conversations I heard.

hahaha no…
                                              they had absolutely nuffin to do with any of the rigs!

Believe me, the dont….

But im sure they earnt a few bob for standing there, pretending…

when me and a few mates turned up, we couldnt stop laughing,

they are cheeky dlkfgvuigviugn uvb

T.I.G
                                              Participant
                                                shearminator wrote:
                                                those speakers the norfolk rig used looked well oldschool:horay:

I think the phrase you’re looking for is ‘higglety-pigglety’ 😛

fair play to em though that thing looked fucking massive in that barn….

the main rig was sounding sweet man it’s just that people weren’t rinsing it all the time – i thought i’d proper rag it though and got told i might wanna turn it down a bit :bigsmile:

shearminator
                                                Participant

yer i know a few of the boys that run the show on the main arena rig and i swear most of the time there rig is bigger than that:mobile_ph

TechnicianKC
                                                  Participant
                                                    shearminator wrote:
                                                    the be quite honest i didnt think the outside main rig not mentioning any names but didnt sound up to how they sound most weekends:rant:

That particular combination hasn’t been out before, most of it wasn’t who you might think!

TechnicianKC
                                                    Participant
                                                      shearminator wrote:
                                                      yer i know a few of the boys that run the show on the main arena rig and i swear most of the time there rig is bigger than that:mobile_ph

It may have looked a smaller rig but was probably running a bit more bass. The cabs are running 12″ drivers so take up less space

They also managed to blow up some of the amps which reduced the power

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 83 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!