Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    CT23
    Participant
      Sounds phat how many rigs were there?
      Irie
      Participant
        CT23 wrote:
        Sounds phat how many rigs were there?

lost count, stumble over a hill and wahay :omg: :bounce: :satisfied

TechnicianKC
        Participant

I counted 6 or 7 setups, biggest link up was kit from around 5 or so rigs

farmerwardy
          Participant

4000 people is such an overexageration its untrue, maybe 2thousand

shearminator
            Participant

wicked party got there with all my crew around sat evening but only stayed till sun lunch time:horay: all was good!! got wrecked and big up all the rigs and crews! saw loads of faces and some new ones too:bounce_m: what a weekend to remember….

safe

xXKylieXx
              Participant

Was such a good party!
                saw so many familiar faces, and met so many new ones! was so grteat!

i wish i didnt have to leave.

left about 6 monday night!

was uber wicked, grrr, should do it more often!

Harry
                Participant
                  xX*Kylie*Xx wrote:
                  was uber wicked, grrr, should do it more often!

This is very true.

mattycore
                  Participant
                    farmerwardy wrote:
                    4000 people is such an overexageration its untrue, maybe 2thousand

how do u know where u there 😉

farmerwardy
                    Participant

the 5/6 hour drive doin 50 on the motorway with a rig kinda put me and the boys off, so we stayed a lil closer to home

Tek Offensive
                      Participant
                        Irie wrote:
                        lost count, stumble over a hill and wahay :omg: :bounce: :satisfied

lol i know the feeling! what a wickied venue. it was like some huge playground made for older ppl, only surreal, with pumpin tunes

dunno about 4000 ppl turning up, defintiely werent all there at the same time ubt maybe over the duration. tho i didnt see many ppl leaving or many new arrivals. but i left about 4pm sunday so alot more ppl could have passed thru.

cant wait till next bank holiday :horay: :horay:

Sound-Guy
                        Participant

Ent sure bout the 4000, but the place woz rammed most of the time
                          had left by 5PM sunday so didnt catch the bizzle wid the old bill, or the burnt out car, WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO RAVES TO DO THIS COMPLETE N UTTER SHITE, PUTTIN A BAD NAME ON RAVERS N NOW LOOKS LIKE WE STEAL CARS TO GET TO RAVES! :get_you:

K_trina
                          Participant

<3'ed this party.

Mongo
                            Participant
                              farmerwardy wrote:
                              the 5/6 hour drive doin 50 on the motorway with a rig kinda put me and the boys off, so we stayed a lil closer to home

yeah we only had a 2 hour drive which was nice 🙂

K_trina
                              Participant

Has anyone got any pictures of this party??? I lost my camera!!:(

Me
                                Participant

How many

Mongo
                                  Participant
                                    K_trina wrote:

i’ve seen 2 i’ll pm them 😉

stylecomplex
                                    Participant
                                      Sound-Guy wrote:
                                      WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO RAVES TO DO THIS COMPLETE N UTTER SHITE, PUTTIN A BAD NAME ON RAVERS N NOW LOOKS LIKE WE STEAL CARS TO GET TO RAVES! :get_you:

this is true proper wierded me out at first, we were sat on the hill and suddenly all this thick black smoke stated bellowin out the buildin,
                                      respect to the fire crew tho, what must they have thought turnin up at a place like that.
                                      i cant help but think if that was a BS party the culprits would have been found and delt with but their was just to many people in the area at the time.

:toxic: [evil]vex[/evil]:toxic:

Looney
                                      Participant

i would have thought 4000 was a fairly accurate guess. There was over 1500 vehicles there and a non stop traffic jam to the site for over 5 hours!

nutcase
                                        Participant
                                          Looney wrote:
                                          i would have thought 4000 was a fairly accurate guess. There was over 1500 vehicles there and a non stop traffic jam to the site for over 5 hours!

Fuck! Glad I missed that. Didn’t get there till near 3am

kaylee
                                          Participant
                                            Looney wrote:

Really??? haha
                                            Im glad we were first there now:surprised

General Lighting

the Reading warehouse rave at the start of the month had at least 1000 people in so a massive site like that could easily hold more….

there was about the entire East of England contingent and a few SE lot so could easily have approached 4000 people at peak times

cops and media just don’t like to admit that that number of people are taking matters into their own hands to put on an event and gather together..

clackstaan
                                              Participant
                                                K_trina wrote:

Si has some on his msn space thing.

Theres one of me just smiling at my wrap of 2ci yey haha

mattycore
                                                Participant

can someone who has pics please send them to structually_unsound@hotmail.com

alex J
                                                  Participant
                                                    Sound-Guy wrote:
                                                    had left by 5PM sunday so didnt catch the bizzle wid the old bill, or the burnt out car, WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO RAVES TO DO THIS COMPLETE N UTTER SHITE, PUTTIN A BAD NAME ON RAVERS N NOW LOOKS LIKE WE STEAL CARS TO GET TO RAVES! :get_you:

c’mon….train up, car back…naaaaaaaaaa mean?

its a rave tradition 😀

General Lighting
                                                      Sound-Guy wrote:

unfortunately some always did – there’s always been a link between gary boy culture, including joyriding and raves.

why do you think most of the cops at raves are often traffic cops?

That said in the people either used to just leave the car near where they got it (or on the rave site) so it eventually found its way back to the owner instead of destroying it – or people would “nick” abandoned cars (and bits of them)

you’d have a mate who knew everything about motors and could after a bit of work and a trip to the scrapyard produce a vehicle which was driveable – albeit perhaps without license, MOT, insurance – not legal of course but morally a bit better than nicking someone elses car they need for work/transporting kids etc

incidentally burning a car does not destroy forensic evidence. In fact it does the opposite, the smoke actually sticks to the fingerprints and the guys in white suits can get the dabs that way..

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 83 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!