Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    alex J
    Participant
      General Lighting wrote:
      gary boy

😀 havent heard that in a while

T.I.G
      Participant
        General Lighting wrote:
        incidentally burning a car does not destroy forensic evidence. In fact it does the opposite, the smoke actually sticks to the fingerprints and the guys in white suits can get the dabs that way..

You reckon mate? Did you see the car after it’d been burnt out at the party?

Any exterior surface that might have had fingerprints on it was completely burnt away, from the paintwork to the engine block – and the windows were all obviously blown to smithereens.

Coupling that with the fact that the ‘men in white coats’ probably wouldn’t have a fucking clue who’s car it was (think how many vehicles get nicked on a saturday night) I think it’s prolly the best way to dispose of your nicked vehicle.

Nicking cars is fully wrong though – burning them out at parties is even wronger…

General Lighting
          T.I.G wrote:
          Coupling that with the fact that the ‘men in white coats’ probably wouldn’t have a fucking clue who’s car it was (think how many vehicles get nicked on a saturday night) I think it’s prolly the best way to dispose of your nicked vehicle.

TBH whether forensics scientists have the time to do the proper work depends on workload and why the car was burned out in the first place – most of the time as you say they don’t bother (unless of course the car contained someones body or someone was kidnapped in it) but they have found evidence in burned cars and dabs from stuff that looks completely destroyed.

round where I live now theres someone who nicked 14 old style Fiestas and torched them all (in the same place) and both cops/fire brigade are giving it the full works with forensics..

Quote:
          Nicking cars is fully wrong though – burning them out at parties is even wronger…

yeah, I think its done by certain idiots to try and look hard and to create more conflict in society as the people who do this are otherwise pathetic little shits whom no one would care about.

Sol
          Participant
            Looney wrote:
            i would have thought 4000 was a fairly accurate guess. There was over 1500 vehicles there and a non stop traffic jam to the site for over 5 hours!

the local peterborough newspapers put the figure at 4000 but i dont think they would know really unless they kept a count of cars into site pretty unlikely

partyanimal
            Participant
              Sol wrote:
              the local peterborough newspapers put the figure at 4000 but i dont think they would know really unless they kept a count of cars into site pretty unlikely

the original figure of 2-600 was most likely taken at the end of the party when the OB finally walked onto the site.
              I reckon there could easily have been 4000 people there considering quite how randomly spread out a lot of people were, tents and cars everywhere.

TechnicianKC
              Participant

I wasn’t there for Saturday night whichmay have been busier but I’d estimate around 2000 rather than 4000 on site. Given that a lot of people were only there for some of the party the overall attendance may be nearer to 3000.

Anonymous

WOZ THIS THE HARDSTYLE MOOT :bigsmile:

clackstaan
                  Participant
                    Welshcore wrote:

Peterborough multirigger

shearminator
                    Participant

wittering%20main%20entrance.gif

and who were the pikey cunts chargeing a pound per person in a car on sat night? or was that right to charge?:get_you:

stax
                      Participant

pound for the sound mate

well deserved for what was put on and risks taken by crews

aint exactly breaking the bank is it

shearminator
                        Participant

yer whatever

JuBag
                          Participant

I thought the charge was very reasonable!! :o)

stylecomplex
                            Participant

wow long time starin
                              :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

TechnicianKC
                              Participant
                                Welshcore wrote:

There is some truth in that given that 2 of the rigs, including the biggest didn’t play much else :/

But there was plenty of good music there as well!

xXKylieXx
                                Participant
                                  shearminator wrote:
                                  wittering%20main%20entrance.gif

and who were the pikey cunts chargeing a pound per person in a car on sat night? or was that right to charge?:get_you:

hahaha that was lee hensby n that, from letchworth!!!!

nutters!!

pmsl

shearminator
                                  Participant

well me and my crew were saying they would have made a fortune on the door then lol:horay:

T.I.G
                                    Participant
                                      TechnicianKC wrote:
                                      There is some truth in that given that 2 of the rigs, including the biggest didn’t play much else :/

But there was plebty of good music there as well!

Bollocks! the was a good stint of hardstyle on the main rig but it hardly formed the majority of the party..

TechnicianKC
                                      Participant
                                        T.I.G wrote:
                                        Bollocks! the was a good stint of hardstyle on the main rig but it hardly formed the majority of the party..

As a fair bit of kit was ours I was paying attention. Some of us couldn’t get on the rig to play our sets. Can’t speak for Saturday night but on Sunday there was one Hardcore set – I missed it 🙁 Sunday night there were 4 sets that weren’t hardstyle. Other than that it was all bouncy bouncy kidstyle

nutcase
                                        Participant

Should we be posting names around the internet!!?

Thought the entrance tax was well fair – They were going to all that trouble for our enjoyment innit

T.I.G
                                          Participant
                                            TechnicianKC wrote:
                                            Sunday night there were 4 sets that weren’t hardstyle.

some geeza played some breakcore, followed by matty playing dnb/hardtek, then me playing techno, then some other geeza playing techno, then Blaikie playing his shit that i can never quite put a label on….

there’s about 8 hours straight of no hardstyle there from about 2am Monday morning!!

xXKylieXx
                                            Participant
                                              T.I.G wrote:
                                              some geeza played some breakcore, followed by matty playing dnb/hardtek, then me playing techno, then some other geeza playing techno, then Blaikie playing his shit that i can never quite put a label on….

there’s about 8 hours straight of no hardstyle there from about 2am Monday morning!!

hahaha, i went to brainskan at that point, to listen to some hardstyle…then sat by the fire then..

went bk at about 5am, and hardtek was still being played, so thought fuck it, and had it 😀

clackstaan
                                              Participant
                                                xX*Kylie*Xx wrote:
                                                hahaha, i went to brainskan at that point, to listen to some hardstyle…then sat by the fire then..

went bk at about 5am, and hardtek was still being played, so thought fuck it, and had it 😀

haha i remember that, u sat near the fire i was at with my mate westi, and i think u fell asleep for a little bit, u had ur hood over ur head for about half an hour, or however long it took me to smoke 4 biffs 😉 hehe

xXKylieXx
                                                Participant
                                                  clackstaan wrote:
                                                  haha i remember that, u sat near the fire i was at with my mate westi, and i think u fell asleep for a little bit, u had ur hood over ur head for about half an hour, or however long it took me to smoke 4 biffs 😉 hehe

hahahahaha Oyea!!

I lost everyone 🙁

My mates wouldnt let me sleep in the car! and i was freezing!

The fire was well shnug though!

Half an hour!!!!! wicked! i thought i got no sleep at all!, was so happy to see daylight when lifting my head up though!!! 😀

T.I.G
                                                  Participant
                                                    xX*Kylie*Xx wrote:

that’s about when i got on the dex – didn’t see you though, were you hiding in your usual spot over t’other side of the rig?

clackstaan
                                                    Participant

yeh i kept offering u spliffs but u didnt lift ur head up when i sed ur name. started to think it werent u, then u looked up and smiled 🙂

i want another one of these parties i met shitloadsa well gd people

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 4000 people at the peterborough party!