Forums The Vibe Chat what you crazy kids doing this weekend then?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1050553
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant

    the weekend has allmoast landed! wooo hoo!

    what you up to?

    im playing 80’s disco at the lab club in bristol tonight in full fancy dress! woop!

    then tomorrow our night avon raveon @ the blackswan for some free party soundsystem action!

    sunday die slowly ready for sketchy monday at work!

    lets av ya! raaa

    #1236184
    AvatarAnonymous

    seeing my friends in the pub tonight if I can face it, visiting my dad in hospital and sitting in my flat on my own feeling like shite. Good times

    #1236190
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Nothing this weekend, got no money. It’s all about next weekend!!!

    #1236193
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @extraslim 424263 wrote:

    seeing my friends in the pub tonight if I can face it, visiting my dad in hospital and sitting in my flat on my own feeling like shite. Good times

    Check out my tune … that’ll cheer you up. ๐Ÿ˜‰ :laugh_at:

    #1236185
    AvatarAnonymous

    @DaftFader 424265 wrote:

    Check out my tune … that’ll cheer you up. ๐Ÿ˜‰ :laugh_at:

    not in le mood for music never am when I am down but soba. u got much on this weekend?

    #1236201
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant

    @extraslim 424263 wrote:

    seeing my friends in the pub tonight if I can face it, visiting my dad in hospital and sitting in my flat on my own feeling like shite. Good times

    mate what goes down must also go up!

    the dark never lasts!

    youll feel super tonz better after a few pints with mates! stick blondie heart of glass on the jukebox & shake your tail feather!

    #1236202
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant

    @GiantMidget 424264 wrote:

    Nothing this weekend, got no money. It’s all about next weekend!!!

    cmon then whatagwan next weekend?

    #1236191
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    @Minghead 424268 wrote:

    cmon then whatagwan next weekend?

    sorry mate should of put what was happening! it’s the grand opening of this new Egyptian style bar / club in my town. They got the local (and very good) dnb crew doing a party for the occasion. Then the weekend after there’s another DnB party at a local underground club. going to be a messy couple of weeks.

    #1236194
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @extraslim 424266 wrote:

    not in le mood for music never am when I am down but soba. u got much on this weekend?

    Na not upto anything really … probably just polishing up the tune a little. I’m totaly broke atm alltho I’m finaly suposed to be getting a check through the post from my last employer so fingures crossed.

    #1236189
    AvatarSouthcaver
    Participant

    Mates back from thailand today so having a suprise meal and then night out.

    On the cheapside though cos i’m skint!

    #1236203
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant

    @GiantMidget 424273 wrote:

    sorry mate should of put what was happening! it’s the grand opening of this new Egyptian style bar / club in my town. They got the local (and very good) dnb crew doing a party for the occasion. Then the weekend after there’s another DnB party at a local underground club. going to be a messy couple of weeks.

    whhhaaaat! an Egyption club/bar! i wanna go there! that sounds great! and theyre up for knocking out dance music! woop! that sounds like a special place!

    yeah were pretty busy now for a few weeks if memory serves! the diary is full! never a bad thing though! :bounce_fl

    #1236196
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    Last night felt like a full weekends worth of fun!! no plans, feel content as fuck ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1236192
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    @Minghead 424282 wrote:

    whhhaaaat! an Egyption club/bar! i wanna go there! that sounds great! and theyre up for knocking out dance music! woop! that sounds like a special place!

    yeah were pretty busy now for a few weeks if memory serves! the diary is full! never a bad thing though! :bounce_fl

    I’ll post some pics mate. Should be good hopefully!

    #1236188
    Avatardamo666
    Participant

    Got an event my crew is putting on this weekend in suffolk then might hit a party afterwards ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1236186
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    got uni work to do ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    cant wait for end of july :bounce_fl:bounce_fl then hopefully I get my life back :love:

    #1236187
    Avatarspangle
    Participant

    testing out this MXE and uni work too, have to do an essay on visual signification in the local cafe culture which should be interesting!

    #1236195
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    Haha – “The cafe’s all flying about and the devil lives there”.

    Deffo wanna read that essey ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1236198
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    Quite night in for me. Trying to fight the desire for K. PfffFft!

    #1236197
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @spangle 424299 wrote:

    testing out this MXE and uni work too, have to do an essay on visual signification in the local cafe culture which should be interesting!

    really unsure of this stuff atm, so sure my k tolerance is the whole problem ๐Ÿ˜›

    and the fact i was on multiple drugs so didnt have a clue what was what!

    sniffed like 80mg 40 mins ago, feels like a weird clean k buzz…. the dirty k feeling always was a fav of mine ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1236199
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    @p0ly 424308 wrote:

    really unsure of this stuff atm, so sure my k tolerance is the whole problem ๐Ÿ˜›

    and the fact i was on multiple drugs so didnt have a clue what was what!

    sniffed like 80mg 40 mins ago, feels like a weird clean k buzz…. the dirty k feeling always was a fav of mine ๐Ÿ˜›

    Yay or Neigh?

    #1236204
    AvatarFizzbombheid
    Participant

    me and the mrs on mxe whisky coke & lager…………..good times with ian brown at home on the speakers.

    NICE!!!!

    #1236205
    AvatarFizzbombheid
    Participant

    @p0ly 424308 wrote:

    really unsure of this stuff atm, so sure my k tolerance is the whole problem ๐Ÿ˜›

    and the fact i was on multiple drugs so didnt have a clue what was what!

    sniffed like 80mg 40 mins ago, feels like a weird clean k buzz…. the dirty k feeling always was a fav of mine ๐Ÿ˜›

    keep at it poly mate you wil break through ma man! …………raaa

    #1236206
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    Really wanted to be at Jigsore vs. Rutfuk but funds do not allow it ๐Ÿ™

    #1236200
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    part.ay.zing. raaa

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar