Forums The Vibe Chat Wednesday Syndrome

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1039223
    jed_22
    Participant

    Anyone else know what i mean by wednesday syndrome?

    #1089561
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    isn’t that Tuesday syndrome for those who took even more at the weekend?

    #1089595
    jed_22
    Participant

    well i’ve heard from a decent source “drugs counciller” that its wednesday. Neway was just wondering coz took quite a few pills at ashubury nr swindon party on sat/sun n never have i had a come down like this. Ive had killer head n stomach ache, not been able to move, most trippy dreams n ive been scitzofrenic! apologise for shite spelling but u know wot i mean

    #1089562
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    jed_22 wrote:
    well i’ve heard from a decent source “drugs counciller” that its wednesday. Neway was just wondering coz took quite a few pills at ashubury nr swindon party on sat/sun n never have i had a come down like this. Ive had killer head n stomach ache, not been able to move, most trippy dreams n ive been scitzofrenic! apologise for shite spelling but u know wot i mean

    midweek depression is not uncommon; its a mixture of the after effects of drugs and sleep deprivation.

    The side effects you mention are a bit nasty; but could merely be the cause of a large amount of MDMA rather than anything else too bad….

    #1089596
    jed_22
    Participant

    The carebears movie almost brought me to tears, dam my brain is fucked. Well hopefully ill feel better tommorow. n by the way u eva thort of using a pill testing kit to make sure u dnt fill ureself with shit?

    #1089569
    missMushed
    Participant

    i use to get that all the time when id do MdMa at the weekend, would just make sure wednesdays were avaliable to sit in with a good supply of fruit smoothies, choccy and enough weed to get thro the day in a haze!

    #1089563
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    jed_22 wrote:
    The carebears movie almost brought me to tears, dam my brain is fucked. Well hopefully ill feel better tommorow. n by the way u eva thort of using a pill testing kit to make sure u dnt fill ureself with shit?

    TBH though most of the symptoms you mention are from MDMA and are inevitable.

    People feel emotionally low anyway in the middle of the week; or after doing something they enjoy and having to go back to reality. Don’t worry, you will be better by the end of the week but I’d suggest taking it a bit easier this weekend!

    BTW not sure what you mean by “schizophrenic”. If its simply bursting into tears whilst watching childrens’ cartoons then thats not too much of a problem (other than looking daft in front of any onlookers);

    but if you are ever getting irrationally angry with or lashing out at your friends, partner or family then that is a big signal to cut down your drug use or stop it all together (at least for a while).

    Too many people I know have fucked up good friendships and close relationships when they’ve lost it on a comedown; and I know when I was younger I could be quite bad although I tended to commit vandalism/anti-social acts/crime rather than deliberately hurt people… but try not to let things get to that stage…

    #1089597
    jed_22
    Participant

    na thanks for the advice, not that bad at all, just never had such a severe come down. personally i don’t think its me, the carebears is an epic, heartwrenching film… i doubt you’d understand.

    #1089585
    BigAndy
    Participant
    jed_22 wrote:
    na thanks for the advice, not that bad at all, just never had such a severe come down. personally i don’t think its me, the carebears is an epic, heartwrenching film… i doubt you’d understand.

    Have you seen Journey to Joke-a-lot , second instalment, absolute classic.:weee:

    #1089583
    Sound-Guy
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    TBH though most of the symptoms you mention are from MDMA and are inevitable.

    People feel emotionally low anyway in the middle of the week; or after doing something they enjoy and having to go back to reality. Don’t worry, you will be better by the end of the week but I’d suggest taking it a bit easier this weekend!

    I have noticed this alot recently. Its amazing how different i feel through the week when i stay in during the weekend

    #1089573
    2old4this
    Participant

    Drugs – or no drugs – Wednesdays are weird.
    I learned to embrace Wednesdays from a positive angle, a kind of pat on the back thing ‘Yessss! Halfway there, only 2 more days after this’ 🙂 It ‘inspires’ me to carry on lol!
    It can be a bit ‘glass half empty/glass half full thing i think.

    #1089598
    jed_22
    Participant
    BigAndy wrote:
    Have you seen Journey to Joke-a-lot , second instalment, absolute classic.:weee:

    It was journey to joke-a-lot! Glad theres someone else here who can show some appreciation for the classics!

    #1089594
    Shit Robot
    Participant
    2old4this! wrote:
    Drugs – or no drugs – Wednesdays are weird.
    I learned to embrace Wednesdays from a positive angle, a kind of pat on the back thing ‘Yessss! Halfway there, only 2 more days after this’ 🙂 It ‘inspires’ me to carry on lol!
    It can be a bit ‘glass half empty/glass half full thing i think.

    And then theres always Ideos show to make the glass seem that little bit more full:weee:

    #1089584
    Angel
    Moderator
    GoodDoG wrote:
    And then theres always Ideos show to make the glass seem that little bit more full:weee:

    I was 2 minutes from writing something like that:laugh_at: :laugh_at: :laugh_at:

    Great minds think alike:groucho: :groucho:

    He always manage to get me in a better moode..

    #1089600
    Nndy
    Participant

    tuesdays and wednesdays are equally bad from my experience. have been feeling really moody this week – pretty certain it’s the MDMA.

    I find if i drink a lot whilst on pills I get a harsh physical comedown (tired, shakey, gurning) whereas if I stick mainly to the madman / pills it’s more of an emotional comedown (moodiness, negative thinking etc)

    #1089564
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    the emotional comedown will happen anyway even if you don’t take drugs, but do something that involves exerting your mind and body with an positive experience at the end of it.

    I’m signed up to various cycling groups, and there are loads of posts about people feeling physically and emotionally drained after doing a time trial or race – even if they win a trophy/get a really good time/beat their personal best they still feel downhearted a few days afterwards….

    #1089575
    Raj
    Participant

    tried eating bananas before the weekend – a natural source of tryptophan? that may help a bit:weee:

    #1089570
    missMushed
    Participant
    raj wrote:
    tried eating bananas before the weekend – a natural source of tryptophan? that may help a bit:weee:

    or take a fwe to the party, and munch in the morning! Does wonders for getting you going again!

    #1089589
    the rev
    Participant

    Its always been known as messy wednesday round here. One weekend finishes just as a new one starts on wednesdays

    #1089576
    Raj
    Participant
    the rev wrote:
    Its always been known as messy wednesday round here. One weekend finishes just as a new one starts on wednesdays

    :groucho: :groucho: :groucho: :groucho:

    #1089571
    stax
    Participant

    im sure its been mentioned on here before but i find a suppliment of 5htp works wonders when im feelin a bit low(usualy after cainin it)

    it works in a simmilar way to anti depresents but is natural. basicaly it is what seritonin is made out of.

    also cod liver oil or omega3/6/9 suppliments(http://www.omega-3info.com/goodhealth.htm)

    and multi vitamins.
    of course the latter 2 can be gained from a healty diet, but like many i dont exactly eat the best of food so i take suppliments(of course a healthy diet is preferable).

    (What is 5-HTP?
    5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical serotonin. There is a massive amount of evidence that suggests that low serotonin levels are a common consequence of modern living. The lifestyle and dietary practices of many people living in this stress-filled era results in lowered levels of serotonin within the brain. As a result, many people are overweight, crave sugar and other carbohydrates, experience bouts of depression, get frequent headaches, and have vague muscle aches and pain. All of these maladies are correctable by raising brain serotonin levels. )

    #1089577
    Raj
    Participant

    5-htp here

    http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product.asp?xs=95714EA59DD1412DA8787E73E2538B2F&PID=200&np=1&cpid=749

    currently half price [12.99 for 120 i think]

    they also have the omega oil supplements

    #1089590
    the rev
    Participant

    5-htp??? bollocks mate you need cider.

    and fags

    #1089586
    Linz
    Participant

    My b/friend always feels a bit wierd on a Wednesday. He calls it the mid-week blues!

    Always tends to feel better on a Thursday and then hey-well it’s the weekend again!

    He also takes 5-htp on a regular basis and swears by them. I have noticed the difference when he runs out.:crazy:

    #1089578
    Raj
    Participant

    i found them great :love::love::love: also helped with a serious attack of insomnia

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Wednesday Syndrome