Forums The Vibe Chat Wednesday Syndrome

Viewing 18 posts - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1089567
    globalloon
    Participant

    wednesday needs to be celebrated

    it should be a little saturday

    cider as the good Rev says:wink:

    #1089591
    the rev
    Participant

    as part of a balanced diet of course

    #1089579
    Raj
    Participant

    everything in moderation :groucho:

    #1089572
    stax
    Participant
    the rev wrote:
    as part of a balanced diet of course

    pint in one hand, keebab in the other

    #1089580
    Raj
    Participant

    :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    #1089574
    2old4this
    Participant
    the rev wrote:
    5-htp??? bollocks mate you need cider.

    and fags

    LMFAO :laugh_at: :laugh_at: :laugh_at: :crazy:

    #1089565
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    2old4this! wrote:
    LMFAO :laugh_at: :laugh_at: :laugh_at: :crazy:

    ironically I’m sure that 5-HTP may be being restricted but you can still get all the booze and fags you want. it works to an extent; it just isn’t the healthy option.. :groucho:

    #1089592
    the rev
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    ironically I’m sure that 5-HTP may be being restricted but you can still get all the booze and fags you want. it works to an extent; it just isn’t the healthy option.. :groucho:

    And who wants to die healthy anyway?

    #1089581
    Raj
    Participant

    you can still buy 5HTP at the moment :groucho:

    :weee::weee::weee::weee::weee:

    #1089599
    jed_22
    Participant

    turns out i had appendictus, went into hospital to have it out on friday n just been let out now. That combined with a comedown is trully evil and to make matters worse its my brithday this weekend and im not sure if i’ll be up to doing anything.

    #1089582
    Raj
    Participant
    jed_22 wrote:
    turns out i had appendictus, went into hospital to have it out on friday n just been let out now. That combined with a comedown is trully evil and to make matters worse its my brithday this weekend and im not sure if i’ll be up to doing anything.

    :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

    sorry to hear that mate

    hope you feel better soon

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    #1089568
    globalloon
    Participant

    ouch

    it’ll take at least a few weeks before you can be ‘normally’ active again, don’t want to burst your stitches :yakk:

    #1089593
    the rev
    Participant
    jed_22 wrote:
    turns out i had appendictus, went into hospital to have it out on friday n just been let out now. That combined with a comedown is trully evil and to make matters worse its my brithday this weekend and im not sure if i’ll be up to doing anything.

    You poor sod. Happy birthday for the weekend though:crazy_dru

    #1089587
    Linz
    Participant

    This is the first I have heard about them stopping selling 5-HTP. Does anyone know why they are doing this?

    #1089566
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    Linz wrote:
    This is the first I have heard about them stopping selling 5-HTP. Does anyone know why they are doing this?

    I’ve checked the sources again and it was L-tryptophan (a similar but more active substance) being restricted (mostly in the USA) due to a contaminated batch and the US FDA classing the entire substance (rather than the contaminant) as unsafe.

    However Agent Subby (who lives in Manchester) said it was impossible to get here as well.

    5-HTP currently remains on sale.

    #1089588
    Linz
    Participant

    Thank god! 🙂

    Thought my b/friend was gona be a permenant mardy monday till friday!!:groucho:

    Cheers for the info GL:)

    #1089560
    Techno Viking
    Participant

    :bounce_fl

    #1089601
    p0ly
    Participant

    yeeee for wendesday ideoooo!

Viewing 18 posts - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Wednesday Syndrome