Forums The Vibe Chat Verbal Diarrhoea week on PV

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1055136
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    DrB suggested that we have verbal diarrhoea week this week so that’s exactly what we are gonna do. I want to see posts and threads flying about like PV’s life depends on it. I wanna see plenty videos, soundcloud widgets, pictures, slide shows and all that good shit. I even have a blast from the past ace up my sleeve that most current members wont remember. I don’t even this Daft and p0ly were here where this was a popular thread. Shame that all my old posts have gone, I would have loved reading it now.

    STOP………..…………...……….…..GO!

    #1267418
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant

    Ah you will…

    #1267419
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant

    you will

    #1267487
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    HAPPY VERBAL DIARROHEA WEEK EVERYONE!!!

    #1267420
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant

    HAPPY VERBAL DIARROHEA WEEK EVERYONE!!!

    It’s a slippery slope!

    #1267488
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    This should be annual event where everyone just chats shit.

    (Seee what I did there?!!)

    #1267427
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @Dr Bunsen 526080 wrote:

    It’s a slippery slope!

    Eeeeeeeewwww

    #1267469
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    Verbal diarrhoea week eh? Excellent, I can talk bollocks for days on end!

    #1267422
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant

    I bet you can’t!

    #1267470
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Dr Bunsen 526102 wrote:

    I bet you can’t!

    Ha ha, that sounds like a challenge to me young fella-me-laddo! Well, let me just say this….ummm, I’ve forgotten what I was going to say, but it was really good and clever and you’d have been well impressed!

    #1267423
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znbR_VTDEtM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Is that the best you’ve got? Come on where’s your tiger blood?

    #1267489
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    I was banging 7 gram rocks, cause thats how I roll!

    #1267471
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Dr Bunsen 526114 wrote:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znbR_VTDEtM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Is that the best you’ve got? Come on where’s your tiger blood?

    I injected it into a mouse to see what the outcome would be. My hypothesis was that it’d create some new breed of tiger mice, as it is, it just killed a mouse. Now I feel terrible cos I know that somewhere there’s a cosmetics product that doesn’t have a test subject!

    #1267452
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @thelog 526031 wrote:

    DrB suggested that we have verbal diarrhoea week this week so that’s exactly what we are gonna do. I want to see posts and threads flying about like PV’s life depends on it. I wanna see plenty videos, soundcloud widgets, pictures, slide shows and all that good shit. I even have a blast from the past ace up my sleeve that most current members wont remember. I don’t even this Daft and p0ly were here where this was a popular thread. Shame that all my old posts have gone, I would have loved reading it now.

    STOP………..…………...……….…..GO!

    ^^^ Ah is this the first post of verbal diarrhea week? :laugh_at:

    #1267459
    Avatarknow_hope
    Participant

    #1267428
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 526117 wrote:

    I was banging 7 gram rocks, cause thats how I roll!

    He can’t mean he is injecting 7 grams of crack in one hit. That would kill ya dead. I think he means he was doing 7 grams quickly.

    #1267429
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    chat shit harder

    #1267458
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    I have one gear: GO!

    Epic WINNING

    #1267490
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    @thelog 526151 wrote:

    He can’t mean he is injecting 7 grams of crack in one hit. That would kill ya dead. I think he means he was doing 7 grams quickly.

    Not injecting man, smoking. Yeah probably just means really quickly cause I imagine with the amount of money he has that woulda been some pretty fuckin pure crack too.

    #1267430
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    He wouldn’t have even bought crack to be fair, he would have got his own coke and rocked it up with ammonia or bicarb. Back when I was getting some nice posh, we were rocking it up and getting loads back. Although I have had some nice crack before back in my bad boy days.

    #1267491
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    Is crack even any good? It doesn’t seem worth it for a buzz that lasts like 5 minutes. That would get very addictive very quick.

    #1267431
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Yeah it’s a pretty nice rush, but it is very short, and more-ish. You will end up going to buy some more after it’s all gone type thing.

    #1267492
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    Hate drugs like that, it’s impossible to resist. Really respect people who have the willpower to not spend all their money on fiendish drugs..

    #1267493
    AvatarDeez
    Participant

    Verbal diarrhea week isn’t going to well..

    #1267478
    Avataracutulus
    Participant

    IT’S TIME I STEPPED IN A SAVED THIS THREAD.

    I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS WOOOOOOOOOOO! PARTY FOR EVER

    me and tony at baker street

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Verbal Diarrhoea week on PV

Skip to toolbar