Forums The Vibe Chat This weekend?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1250980
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    The little tea house with the arched entrance do THEE best cream tea’s on the planet lol

    Naaa I’ve not been, I’ll have a look for it though, and drop some highly UNsubtle hints to the elder ones lol

    #1250960
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    this is the place I stayed for my friends wedding – but this was when it was run by a mad mentalist and it was filthy dirty and cold and horrid but fun

    (I saw a rave happening in a few fields away and i couldnt work out ow to get down there!)

    not it looks like it is a posh hotel

    Cornwall Holiday Accommodation in Luxury | Camelot Castle

    #1250981
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    its called camelot castle…..thats a win in my book. I’d have to go up to it clapping to coconut shells together demand to see the holy grail lol

    makes a change to see high class hotels that are dog & pet friendly

    #1250961
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 469698 wrote:

    its called camelot castle…..thats a win in my book. I’d have to go up to it clapping to coconut shells together demand to see the holy grail lol

    I think you’d have got away with this if the old mad manager was still in post – he’d give you free stay if you were an artist – but now they look proffesionall ….

    #1250982
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    awww I’m an artist, not a very productive one, but an artist none the less

    #1250962
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    **YEH**

    me too!!

    #1250983
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    no really, I am. When I was in the MHS (mental health system) I refound my love of art, and have since compiled 2 A3 potfolio’s full of random stuff

    #1250963
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    mate – I’m not taking the piss -(you dont have to be so defensive wiv me!) I paint too! Love it and have signed up for my course again in april
    xx

    #1250984
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 469720 wrote:

    mate – I’m not taking the piss -(you dont have to be so defensive wiv me!) I paint too! Love it and have signed up for my course again in april
    xx

    sorry, I COMPLETELY misread it.

    I do mostly weird crossover stuff, like, I like african art, and I like psy art….so I combine the two. Some are really shit, but some are pretty damn good if I do say so myself….

    I do tech drawings aswell, like, engine plans and stuff. Love drawing motorbikes, there my 2nd fav thing to draw, 1st being world-psy art

    #1250964
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    I like abstract as I am not that good at actually drawing, love art in all senses

    I am now a bit wankered in my living room with some fantastic house punping and 2 gay men simulating sex in my living room floor ,,,,,,,

    #1250985
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    riiiiiiight………thats different lol

    #1250968
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 469698 wrote:

    its called camelot castle…..thats a win in my book. I’d have to go up to it clapping to coconut shells together demand to see the holy grail lol

    makes a change to see high class hotels that are dog & pet friendly

    I was listening to something the other day; Some TV network in America bought “faulty towers” but for some reason it wasn’t gelling with viewers … so they decided to take out one of the characters who the American public didn’t seem to enjoy. They took out Basil Faulty! lmfao … humor fail.

    (obv it wasn’t john, but still, it’s the main character.. lol)

    #1250986
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @ShaftInvader 469787 wrote:

    I was listening to something the other day; Some TV network in America bought “faulty towers” but for some reason it wasn’t gelling with viewers … so they decided to take out one of the characters who the American public didn’t seem to enjoy. They took out Basil Faulty! lmfao … humor fail.

    (obv it wasn’t john, but still, it’s the main character.. lol)

    I know, ridiculous right?

    We make comedy gold, and then the americans get hold of it, and turn it into pure shite filled bile.

    BTW, the office doesn’t count as it was shit anyway

    #1250969
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    Ricky gervais is basicaly american in my eyes lol

    #1250987
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    WELL SAID SIR.

    comedy is Billy Connelly (my fav), Rick Mael (can’t spell), OLD Russell Kane, that bloke you sent a youtube link of to me and all the monty python crew. THERE funny

    #1250999
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    I am going to go to the Arsenal-Spurs match and probably spend 90 minutes pissing myself in fear. We are going to get tanked.

    #1250988
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @barrettone 469884 wrote:

    I am going to go to the Arsenal-Spurs match and probably spend 90 minutes pissing myself in fear. We are going to get tanked.

    ehehehe, I wish I was goin, would love to see it. But instead I’m gonna watch it at home and terrorize my dad (hes arsenal) as I’m a yiddo…..3 – 1 to tottenham ๐Ÿ˜‰

    COYS!!!!!!

    #1250965
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    harumph!!!!

    Just spent the last 4+ hours being broken down and cold, wrapped in blankets awaiting recovery on the side of an a road, then towing then to be told I had run out of feul (I blame Marcus he last drove her!! and I never let her get under 1/4) but also had a dead battery, so my first trip out in Gertie this year was rather rubbish!

    The guy was great, didnt make me feel too stupid as the gauge is really crap in her, and i was on the way to the petrol garage, but it did take some time to get her started again as the battery hadnt properly charged. so I’ve had to drive her around for an hour to charge the battery and I just decided to come home and get in bed as I am freezing. Poo.

    #1250989
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Logue (the1log) 469903 wrote:

    Dont you mean BOYS!!!!!!!

    shuuuuut urrrp you!!! lol

    change of plannings, NOT watching the match now, but I’m recording it. No roast dinner, got steak chips & onion rings instead. Plus gonna dench it up with more skateboarding

    #1251001
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 469908 wrote:

    shuuuuut urrrp you!!! lol

    change of plannings, NOT watching the match now, but I’m recording it. No roast dinner, got steak chips & onion rings instead. Plus gonna dench it up with more skateboarding

    How could you not watch the North London Derby?

    #1250990
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @barrettone 469909 wrote:

    How could you not watch the North London Derby?

    Got loads of shit to do tomorrow (or today as it is tomorrow), I agreed to meet up with a mate early-ish to go do some filming, then gonna go back home for Sunday dinner, then meet p0ly and psychnout…….but as I said, I’m recording it so, although I won’t see much of it if any at all : /

    I can’t remember if its 1pm kick off……But either way, I’ll get to see it in the evening with a cuppa tea

    #1251002
    Avatarbarrettone
    Participant

    @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 469914 wrote:

    Got loads of shit to do tomorrow (or today as it is tomorrow), I agreed to meet up with a mate early-ish to go do some filming, then gonna go back home for Sunday dinner, then meet p0ly and psychnout…….but as I said, I’m recording it so, although I won’t see much of it if any at all : /

    I can’t remember if its 1pm kick off……But either way, I’ll get to see it in the evening with a cuppa tea

    It is a 1pm kickoff. That’s a shame, though I’m sure you’ll make up for it with all the other stuff you’ll be doing!

    #1250954
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 469907 wrote:

    harumph!!!!

    Just spent the last 4+ hours being broken down and cold, wrapped in blankets awaiting recovery on the side of an a road, then towing then to be told I had run out of feul (I blame Marcus he last drove her!! and I never let her get under 1/4) but also had a dead battery, so my first trip out in Gertie this year was rather rubbish!

    The guy was great, didnt make me feel too stupid as the gauge is really crap in her, and i was on the way to the petrol garage, but it did take some time to get her started again as the battery hadnt properly charged. so I’ve had to drive her around for an hour to charge the battery and I just decided to come home and get in bed as I am freezing. Poo.

    bummer, BTW this time of the year I wouldn’t let go that far down as 1/4 I wold fill it up and top it up every time I am out driving….the big swings in the temp. makes it easy to get water in the fuel line/tank and that is best avoided in keeping the tank full at all times….

    And as for batteries I would have two, one(camping kind) for use and one starter battery, with a build in switch so you always have a fresh starter battery, if the car/truck/bus/autocamper ๐Ÿ™‚ stand still most of the winter its also smart to have them recharged once a week or every second week to keep them in good condition

    #1250966
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 469932 wrote:

    bummer, BTW this time of the year I wouldn’t let go that far down as 1/4 I wold fill it up and top it up every time I am out driving….the big swings in the temp. makes it easy to get water in the fuel line/tank and that is best avoided in keeping the tank full at all times….

    And as for batteries I would have two, one(camping kind) for use and one starter battery, with a build in switch so you always have a fresh starter battery, if the car/truck/bus/autocamper ๐Ÿ™‚ stand still most of the winter its also smart to have them recharged once a week or every second week to keep them in good condition

    defo Sinner – I have 2 batteries,and an isolator so it turns the battery off, I think it was just low and didnt have the time to recharge as I’d only driven 5 mins down the road, I think I’d only stared her twice in 4 months so defo a learning curve!

    and i usually dont allow her to go down under atleast 1/2 as I am paranoid about not having enough in the tank for a start – I didnt know about the poss of water, so thanks f0r that, I’ve been driving nearly 20 yrs and never run dry – Marcus does it all the time and often is stranded in his car and he says I’m anal as I always top Gertie van up but hey!! after last night never allowing that to happen again!!

    #1250991
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    I hate arsenal so very much……they should piss off back to woolwich

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat This weekend?

Skip to toolbar