Forums The Vibe Chat This weekend?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1052466
    Tank Girl
    Participant

      Hey

      what are people up to?

      As Gertie is now legal I’m off on a gaunt by me self this weekend, as Marcus is away

      got some idea where to go and looking forwards to a bit of nature

      then got an op on tue

      any one else got plans?

      #1250967
      DaftFader
      Participant

        next weekend we’re all off somewhere in london, can’t really take the gertmobile, but we can still have it large on her behalf! ๐Ÿ˜‰

        #1250972
        Minghead
        Participant

          this weekend has all the makings of an absolute blinder! reach for the laser! woop woo!

          #1250951
          sinner69
          Participant

            My work to reach total world domination is still on the go so I’ll be at the top of a RED button and having a count down to barmageddon if I do not get all the money in the world! Now like!
            1222630257544.jpg

            #1250995
            Moonie
            Participant

              Headin down south west for some proper partyin!

              #1250998
              Sconnie420
              Participant

                Ill be spending my weekend tryin to convince the man to do some shrooms w/ me!… Grr y can’t he just say ya…lol

                #1250997
                Ry
                Participant

                  It’s gonna be a music making weekend for me, startiiiing… NOW! I love it when I get the chance to spend time producing choonz. =D

                  #1250973
                  Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                  Participant

                    gonna have a manic weekend of football, world superbike and roast dinner

                    #1250957
                    Tank Girl
                    Participant

                      I just need to decide where to go to ๐Ÿ™‚

                      #1250952
                      sinner69
                      Participant

                        Flip a coin?

                        #1250974
                        Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                        Participant

                          @!sinner69! 469607 wrote:

                          Flip a coin?

                          wheres that? lol

                          #1250953
                          sinner69
                          Participant

                            Ask TG

                            #1250970
                            wickle
                            Participant

                              Don;t have a clue were to going out tonight. Wish i had some party prescriptions i aint gonna lie!

                              #1250996
                              Sychonaut
                              Participant

                                Special shit is goin down. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                #1250975
                                Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                Participant

                                  @Tank Girl 469604 wrote:

                                  I just need to decide where to go to ๐Ÿ™‚

                                  dependant on ยฃ, tank range of ‘ol gerters, I’d recommend somewhere like somerset

                                  #1250946
                                  Anonymous

                                    goin footy then town

                                    #1250976
                                    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                    Participant

                                      bristol are playing tonight?

                                      #1250947
                                      Anonymous

                                        no got blackpool tomorrow @ home

                                        #1250977
                                        Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                        Participant

                                          @Bristol date Rape 469654 wrote:

                                          no got blackpool tomorrow @ home

                                          ahh, you know, I went to school with matty phillips lol. Can’t believe he didn’t get pick for the england U21’s.

                                          Well, we (tottenham) have arsenhol tomorrow at there yard….gonna be an ‘el classico’ lol

                                          #1250948
                                          Anonymous

                                            i kno as im goin there, cant wait give Holloway shit (blokes a legend) sat right behind him ๐Ÿ˜€

                                            ur a bottler then? Arsenal goin do Spurs i reckon

                                            #1250978
                                            Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                            Participant

                                              @Bristol date Rape 469656 wrote:

                                              i kno as im goin there, cant wait give Holloway shit (blokes a legend) sat right behind him ๐Ÿ˜€

                                              ur a bottler then? Arsenal goin do Spurs i reckon

                                              hahaha Ian Holloway is a legend, gotta love his dorset accent lol

                                              naa, I’m a not.

                                              you reckon? looking a the gooners back four problems I doubt they’ll cope with ade, bale, lennon, parker, modric and maybe saha. Although there attack is good. I’m not gonna predict a score, but I DO think we have the upper hand BIG time.

                                              #1250949
                                              Anonymous

                                                There be a shock i reckon

                                                #1250958
                                                Tank Girl
                                                Participant

                                                  @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 469627 wrote:

                                                  dependant on ยฃ, tank range of ‘ol gerters, I’d recommend somewhere like somerset

                                                  I’m gong on me own (got an operation on tue – so dont want to go too far from home as am taking a fair few pain killers and am in pain)

                                                  but my house mate who lived in his car with his fella for a good while – has just recommended some places!! yeh!!

                                                  so I’m thinking of different areas within and hour (with countryside – photo opportunities and walks) or so , so somerset (which I know very very very well and love love love) is too far away for this weekend,

                                                  and diesel is a factor too- I would rather spend the diesel on going to see friends (cambridge / cheshire) if I am gonna travel 2+ hours each way……

                                                  #1250979
                                                  Gylfi Gudbjornsson
                                                  Participant

                                                    @Tank Girl 469669 wrote:

                                                    I’m gong on me own (got an operation on tue – so dont want to go too far from home as am taking a fair few pain killers and am in pain)

                                                    but my house mate who lived in his car with his fella for a good while – has just recommended some places!! yeh!!

                                                    so I’m thinking of different areas within and hour (with countryside – photo opportunities and walks) or so , so somerset (which I know very very very well and love love love) is too far away for this weekend,

                                                    and diesel is a factor too- I would rather spend the diesel on going to see friends (cambridge / cheshire) if I am gonna travel 2+ hours each way……

                                                    ahh, I see, was gonna say corfe castle is epic photography material, so it the wilds of somerset.

                                                    hope the op isn’t anything too serious mate

                                                    #1250959
                                                    Tank Girl
                                                    Participant

                                                      @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 469671 wrote:

                                                      ahh, I see, was gonna say corfe castle is epic photography material, so it the wilds of somerset.

                                                      hope the op isn’t anything too serious mate

                                                      OHH!!!! lovve Corfe, went and stayed in a lovely B&B with my close friend, a good few yeas ago, just down the road – absolutely beautiful!! I took Marcus to lulworth cove last year as he’d not been and he liked too!

                                                      Have you been to tintagel in Cornwall? thats well lovely!! (and proper spiritual)

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 59 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat This weekend?