Forums The Vibe Chat The Random Question Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 461 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1143583
    process
    Participant

    I love thai! Imagine an aircraft is sat on the beginning of a massive conveyor belt/travelator type arrangement, as wide and as long as a runway, and it intends to take off. The conveyer belt is designed to exactly match the speed of the wheels at any given time, moving in the opposite direction of rotation. There is no wind. Can the aircraft take off?

    #1122879
    Hazza88
    Participant
    djprocess wrote:
    I love thai! Imagine an aircraft is sat on the beginning of a massive conveyor belt/travelator type arrangement, as wide and as long as a runway, and it intends to take off. The conveyer belt is designed to exactly match the speed of the wheels at any given time, moving in the opposite direction of rotation. There is no wind. Can the aircraft take off?

    Yeah the engines provide the thrust, not the wheels. So as long as the wheels can roll as fast the plane needs for take-off speed plus the speed of the conveyer belt, then it will go. :bounce_g::bounce_g::bounce_g:

    How many pigeons would it take to lift a 747 jet?

    #1143779
    Hazza88
    Participant
    djprocess wrote:
    I love thai! Imagine an aircraft is sat on the beginning of a massive conveyor belt/travelator type arrangement, as wide and as long as a runway, and it intends to take off. The conveyer belt is designed to exactly match the speed of the wheels at any given time, moving in the opposite direction of rotation. There is no wind. Can the aircraft take off?

    Yeah the engines provide the thrust, not the wheels. So as long as the wheels can roll as fast the plane needs for take-off speed plus the speed of the conveyer belt, then it will go. :bounce_g::bounce_g::bounce_g:

    How many pigeons would it take to lift a 747 jet?

    #1122675
    skattyasfuk
    Participant

    Cheese!

    How old are you?

    #1143562
    skattyasfuk
    Participant

    Cheese!

    How old are you?

    #1122792
    Digital-A
    Participant

    19

    whats your best friends name?

    #1143686
    Digital-A
    Participant

    19

    whats your best friends name?

    #1122722
    Angel
    Moderator

    Tina

    Are you afraid of the dark?

    #1143612
    Angel
    Moderator

    Tina

    Are you afraid of the dark?

    #1122880
    Hazza88
    Participant
    Angel wrote:
    Tina

    Are you afraid of the dark?

    No do you still own a cassette player?

    #1143780
    Hazza88
    Participant
    Angel wrote:
    Tina

    Are you afraid of the dark?

    No do you still own a cassette player?

    #1122676
    skattyasfuk
    Participant

    Depends if i’m on my own!

    What was the last book you read?

    #1143564
    skattyasfuk
    Participant

    Depends if i’m on my own!

    What was the last book you read?

    #1122869
    spark_plug
    Participant
    Angel wrote:
    Sex is not that important :yakk::yakk::yakk:

    The best movie you have ever seen?

    haha i didnt ask u cause it was sex orientated, i asked u cause its sick
    cmon, answer it! i dare u!

    #1143768
    spark_plug
    Participant
    Angel wrote:
    Sex is not that important :yakk::yakk::yakk:

    The best movie you have ever seen?

    haha i didnt ask u cause it was sex orientated, i asked u cause its sick
    cmon, answer it! i dare u!

    #1122723
    Angel
    Moderator

    It – by Stephen King

    Favourite drink?

    #1143613
    Angel
    Moderator

    It – by Stephen King

    Favourite drink?

    #1122793
    Digital-A
    Participant

    stella artois

    favourite biscuit?

    #1143687
    Digital-A
    Participant

    stella artois

    favourite biscuit?

    #1122881
    Hazza88
    Participant
    Digital-A wrote:
    stella artois

    favourite biscuit?

    Hobnobs!

    Favorite flavour crisps?

    #1143781
    Hazza88
    Participant
    Digital-A wrote:
    stella artois

    favourite biscuit?

    Hobnobs!

    Favorite flavour crisps?

    #1122825
    canadianrobin
    Participant

    Dunno what they are.

    Whats your favorite animal?

    #1143721
    canadianrobin
    Participant

    Dunno what they are.

    Whats your favorite animal?

    #1122870
    spark_plug
    Participant

    wolf or brown bear

    whats your favourite song?

    #1143769
    spark_plug
    Participant

    wolf or brown bear

    whats your favourite song?

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 461 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat The Random Question Thread