Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1131581
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315115 wrote:
    SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Just dropped a fag behind my radiator and it set fire to the various bits of crap that has fallen down there. Blind panic set in and i had to run downstairs to get a cup of water, come back up and put the fire out. Fucking well shit myself!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

    [YT]izwrd4oT_oE[/YT]

    #1167634
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315115 wrote:
    SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Just dropped a fag behind my radiator and it set fire to the various bits of crap that has fallen down there. Blind panic set in and i had to run downstairs to get a cup of water, come back up and put the fire out. Fucking well shit myself!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

    [YT]izwrd4oT_oE[/YT]

    #1129942
    AvatarAngel
    Moderator
    DJCliffy;315115 wrote:
    SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Just dropped a fag behind my radiator and it set fire to the various bits of crap that has fallen down there. Blind panic set in and i had to run downstairs to get a cup of water, come back up and put the fire out. Fucking well shit myself!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

    Didn’t think you smoked real fags anymore :crazy_diz

    tsk tsk.. smoking’s dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1163973
    AvatarAngel
    Moderator
    DJCliffy;315115 wrote:
    SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Just dropped a fag behind my radiator and it set fire to the various bits of crap that has fallen down there. Blind panic set in and i had to run downstairs to get a cup of water, come back up and put the fire out. Fucking well shit myself!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

    Didn’t think you smoked real fags anymore :crazy_diz

    tsk tsk.. smoking’s dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1131582
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    Angel;315158 wrote:
    Didn’t think you smoked real fags anymore :crazy_diz

    tsk tsk.. smoking’s dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ahah yeah … see this wouldn’t of happened with the e-cig! .. another one of it’s many many benifits:laugh_at:

    what happened with that?

    #1167637
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    Angel;315158 wrote:
    Didn’t think you smoked real fags anymore :crazy_diz

    tsk tsk.. smoking’s dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ahah yeah … see this wouldn’t of happened with the e-cig! .. another one of it’s many many benifits:laugh_at:

    what happened with that?

    #1131026
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    Angel;315158 wrote:
    Didn’t think you smoked real fags anymore :crazy_diz

    tsk tsk.. smoking’s dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I lost the way. Felt like a real fag! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1166578
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    Angel;315158 wrote:
    Didn’t think you smoked real fags anymore :crazy_diz

    tsk tsk.. smoking’s dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I lost the way. Felt like a real fag! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1131584
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315162 wrote:
    I lost the way. Felt like a real fag! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    was it the first real one you smoked? .. or you smoking properly again?

    #1167639
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315162 wrote:
    I lost the way. Felt like a real fag! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    was it the first real one you smoked? .. or you smoking properly again?

    #1131028
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    DaftFader;315165 wrote:
    was it the first real one you smoked? .. or you smoking properly again?

    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1166581
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    DaftFader;315165 wrote:
    was it the first real one you smoked? .. or you smoking properly again?

    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1129809
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315174 wrote:
    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I bet allen car is turning in his grave! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1163527
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315174 wrote:
    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I bet allen car is turning in his grave! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1131585
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315174 wrote:
    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I AM DISAPOINTED IN YOU ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1167642
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315174 wrote:
    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I AM DISAPOINTED IN YOU ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1132048
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315174 wrote:
    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :cry::cry:

    #1168436
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315174 wrote:
    Been smoking properly the last week. Sort of alternating between real fags and the ecig. Proper bored of menthol tasting e-carts now. Need a new flavour! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :cry::cry:

    #1131029
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    djprocess;315307 wrote:
    I bet allen car is turning in his grave! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    DaftFader;315309 wrote:
    I AM DISAPOINTED IN YOU ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    p0lygon-Window;315326 wrote:
    :cry::cry:

    I didn’t smoke at all today! raaa

    #1166584
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    djprocess;315307 wrote:
    I bet allen car is turning in his grave! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    DaftFader;315309 wrote:
    I AM DISAPOINTED IN YOU ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    p0lygon-Window;315326 wrote:
    :cry::cry:

    I didn’t smoke at all today! raaa

    #1132050
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315335 wrote:
    I didn’t smoke at all today! raaa

    :love:

    #1168438
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;315335 wrote:
    I didn’t smoke at all today! raaa

    :love:

    #1142615
    Avatardougmelv
    Participant
    Raj;314964 wrote:
    If the child is constantly being neglected maybe you should notify social services? He may be at risk of more than neglect and thats what the social work departments are actually for.

    It does make me angry when people treat their children like this :hopeless:

    yeh mate in an ideal world the social would have the kids off this and other neglecting parents. trouble is, here anyway, there are so few foster places available that neglect is downgraded as a priority with most of the places going to physical or sexual abuse. social are very reluctant to put a kid in a home cause its not good for the kid and also places are limited. lots of the kids round here have social workers, including the one i was talking about. in fact every member of that family has their own social worker. the emphasis is on support within the home envirnoment. she even had a couple of social workers come and take her kids to school each day for several months.
    i don’t know though…. is it better to have a skank whore as a mother or get brought up in a childrens home? its a tough one. either way the kid is robbed of a childhood.

    #1171435
    Avatardougmelv
    Participant
    Raj;314964 wrote:
    If the child is constantly being neglected maybe you should notify social services? He may be at risk of more than neglect and thats what the social work departments are actually for.

    It does make me angry when people treat their children like this :hopeless:

    yeh mate in an ideal world the social would have the kids off this and other neglecting parents. trouble is, here anyway, there are so few foster places available that neglect is downgraded as a priority with most of the places going to physical or sexual abuse. social are very reluctant to put a kid in a home cause its not good for the kid and also places are limited. lots of the kids round here have social workers, including the one i was talking about. in fact every member of that family has their own social worker. the emphasis is on support within the home envirnoment. she even had a couple of social workers come and take her kids to school each day for several months.
    i don’t know though…. is it better to have a skank whore as a mother or get brought up in a childrens home? its a tough one. either way the kid is robbed of a childhood.

    #1131031
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    I’m so fucked off at the minute. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 11,095 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar