Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

This topic contains 11,094 replies, has 169 voices, and was last updated by Avatar SystemPaq9 October 6, 2016 at 1:06 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 7,801 through 7,825 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1184732
    Avatar
    kiwifruit
    Participant

    nope not k, coke.

    tons of it.

    I cant take too much as I have nasal issues…. so I cant go hard like the old times.
    But I came here for her, not the drugs.

    πŸ™

    edit : going for a smoke and drink my crabbies outside for 10 mins. I have not smoked for 4 years but I was so frustrated it was just what I wanted.

    #1128863
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @kiwifruit 443224 wrote:

    nope not k, coke.

    tons of it.

    I cant take too much as I have nasal issues…. so I cant go hard like the old times.
    But I came her for her, not the drugs.

    πŸ™

    πŸ™ that sucks, do you know other folk you can call on?

    #1150331
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @kiwifruit 443224 wrote:

    nope not k, coke.

    tons of it.

    I cant take too much as I have nasal issues…. so I cant go hard like the old times.
    But I came her for her, not the drugs.

    πŸ™

    πŸ™ that sucks, do you know other folk you can call on?

    #1133338
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    awhhhh nooooo kiwi, i take it that’s miss m your on about!! πŸ™

    might give you a call in a bit if that’s ok, i just slept for 24 hours, bleeeh.

    in quite a lot of family trouble as well and i missssss someone sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch πŸ™ wish their phone would ring.

    #1169692
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    awhhhh nooooo kiwi, i take it that’s miss m your on about!! πŸ™

    might give you a call in a bit if that’s ok, i just slept for 24 hours, bleeeh.

    in quite a lot of family trouble as well and i missssss someone sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch πŸ™ wish their phone would ring.

    #1150173
    Avatar
    mungo1972
    Participant

    Hi kiwifruit ,
    Sorry to hear that as i know you was looking forward to this trip from reading previous threads !!!!! . Hope your mate sorts her life out and soon so you and her can do something on those last two days , be nice as she is off to NZ ……not exactly close by is it !!!! . Its a shame your mates gone this way and i hope she finds her way out of it soon , in the mean time PV hug and hope things happen to give you a better time πŸ™‚

    regards
    Mungo

    #1185149
    Avatar
    mungo1972
    Participant

    Hi kiwifruit ,
    Sorry to hear that as i know you was looking forward to this trip from reading previous threads !!!!! . Hope your mate sorts her life out and soon so you and her can do something on those last two days , be nice as she is off to NZ ……not exactly close by is it !!!! . Its a shame your mates gone this way and i hope she finds her way out of it soon , in the mean time PV hug and hope things happen to give you a better time πŸ™‚

    regards
    Mungo

    #1130522
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @kiwifruit 443224 wrote:

    nope not k, coke.

    tons of it.

    I cant take too much as I have nasal issues…. so I cant go hard like the old times.
    But I came here for her, not the drugs.

    πŸ™

    edit : going for a smoke and drink my crabbies outside for 10 mins. I have not smoked for 4 years but I was so frustrated it was just what I wanted.

    Oh I’m so sorry to hear this Kiwi!
    I had a similar situation with a friend a good few years back – we’d been to school together and moast of our teen ‘trouble’ causing yrs except I’d not travelled to another country to see her!

    she got really into speed then coke and would either let me down or just want money off me that I didnt have

    the last straw was I’d gone to where she’d been living – we’d planned to go out for the day, and she’d moved out with no forwarding address and I looked and felt like such a fool having a cuppa with her ex husemates trying to hold my emotions of being let down yet again

    we didnt speak after that for 10 years, as I couldnt cope with one – being treated like shit, and two – watch her on this self destructive path any more as it hurt too much – and when peep like that – the only person that can sort em selves out is them!!!

    and funnily enough it was facebook what got us back in touch again

    (I been told on the grapevine she’d go on it with crack) its so sad also as her younger sister, who I’d been close to also is still a heroin addict,)

    but my friend has sorted herself out now, got a job, split from a very damaging relationship she’d been in since age 17 and is lovely again to be in her company

    Look after yourself matey – and accept that your friends main friend now are drugs and until she realises the destruction they are causing there is nothing you can do (*hugs*)

    #1165501
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @kiwifruit 443224 wrote:

    nope not k, coke.

    tons of it.

    I cant take too much as I have nasal issues…. so I cant go hard like the old times.
    But I came here for her, not the drugs.

    πŸ™

    edit : going for a smoke and drink my crabbies outside for 10 mins. I have not smoked for 4 years but I was so frustrated it was just what I wanted.

    Oh I’m so sorry to hear this Kiwi!
    I had a similar situation with a friend a good few years back – we’d been to school together and moast of our teen ‘trouble’ causing yrs except I’d not travelled to another country to see her!

    she got really into speed then coke and would either let me down or just want money off me that I didnt have

    the last straw was I’d gone to where she’d been living – we’d planned to go out for the day, and she’d moved out with no forwarding address and I looked and felt like such a fool having a cuppa with her ex husemates trying to hold my emotions of being let down yet again

    we didnt speak after that for 10 years, as I couldnt cope with one – being treated like shit, and two – watch her on this self destructive path any more as it hurt too much – and when peep like that – the only person that can sort em selves out is them!!!

    and funnily enough it was facebook what got us back in touch again

    (I been told on the grapevine she’d go on it with crack) its so sad also as her younger sister, who I’d been close to also is still a heroin addict,)

    but my friend has sorted herself out now, got a job, split from a very damaging relationship she’d been in since age 17 and is lovely again to be in her company

    Look after yourself matey – and accept that your friends main friend now are drugs and until she realises the destruction they are causing there is nothing you can do (*hugs*)

    #1150278
    Avatar
    capsule
    Participant

    have not tried that service yet

    #1185347
    Avatar
    capsule
    Participant

    have not tried that service yet

    #1128864
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @kiwifruit 443218 wrote:

    i am pissed off.
    really pissed off.

    so pissed off I actually feel like crying and that is not me at all.

    I saved for a year and a half to come here basically to see my mate who i lived with for 2 years blah blah blah….

    and she has been getting wrecked (by herself pretty much) for the whole time and I have hardly seen her.

    She had a day off on thursday we had plans. But she didnt sleep and then slept all day so I did my own thing… now today was the only other day she had off work this weekend and yesterday we made plans to do shit and go out etc and its 4pm and she is coma’d out in her room as once again she stayed up all night (in her tiny room) doing shit and now is wrecked. I have not been doing a lot of stuff as I cant afford it and want to spend my money on stuff to take home with me.

    I just feel shit. She has like only 2 days off before I leave and going by the last couple of weeks I reckon we are not going to really hang out like we used to.
    I am worried about her as she is taking a lot of stuff, barely functioning, not eating or sleeping. I came over because she hates her job and is leaving to go back to nz so as she is my best mate I had to come and see her before she left.
    I know what it is like to be taking so much that you dont give a fuck and barely function from day to day… so for the first while I was understanding about it.. but fuck man.

    gutted.

    and worried.

    and pissed off.

    bah bah bah bah bah

    huuuuuuugs.
    it’s really hard when people get like that, they don’t see the problem and they won’t listen to anyone else when they try to tell them they have a problem. i think that’s the thing with drugs, you slip into a problem without realising it – even people who think that they never will because they’re “strong”. i hope everything sorts itself out.

    #1150334
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @kiwifruit 443218 wrote:

    i am pissed off.
    really pissed off.

    so pissed off I actually feel like crying and that is not me at all.

    I saved for a year and a half to come here basically to see my mate who i lived with for 2 years blah blah blah….

    and she has been getting wrecked (by herself pretty much) for the whole time and I have hardly seen her.

    She had a day off on thursday we had plans. But she didnt sleep and then slept all day so I did my own thing… now today was the only other day she had off work this weekend and yesterday we made plans to do shit and go out etc and its 4pm and she is coma’d out in her room as once again she stayed up all night (in her tiny room) doing shit and now is wrecked. I have not been doing a lot of stuff as I cant afford it and want to spend my money on stuff to take home with me.

    I just feel shit. She has like only 2 days off before I leave and going by the last couple of weeks I reckon we are not going to really hang out like we used to.
    I am worried about her as she is taking a lot of stuff, barely functioning, not eating or sleeping. I came over because she hates her job and is leaving to go back to nz so as she is my best mate I had to come and see her before she left.
    I know what it is like to be taking so much that you dont give a fuck and barely function from day to day… so for the first while I was understanding about it.. but fuck man.

    gutted.

    and worried.

    and pissed off.

    bah bah bah bah bah

    huuuuuuugs.
    it’s really hard when people get like that, they don’t see the problem and they won’t listen to anyone else when they try to tell them they have a problem. i think that’s the thing with drugs, you slip into a problem without realising it – even people who think that they never will because they’re “strong”. i hope everything sorts itself out.

    #1128865
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    i’m dreading my dad getting home πŸ˜₯ oh lord.

    #1150336
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    i’m dreading my dad getting home πŸ˜₯ oh lord.

    #1131498
    Avatar
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    @hat 443520 wrote:

    i’m dreading my dad getting home πŸ˜₯ oh lord.

    why what you done, Did you break something? :/

    #1167488
    Avatar
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    @hat 443520 wrote:

    i’m dreading my dad getting home πŸ˜₯ oh lord.

    why what you done, Did you break something? :/

    #1133374
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    didn’t he just take you out for food hat? can’t be that dreadful πŸ˜€

    #1169694
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    didn’t he just take you out for food hat? can’t be that dreadful πŸ˜€

    #1128866
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @giantmidget 443583 wrote:

    why what you done, Did you break something? :/

    the charming girl that i sit next to in biology took my phone and sent a load of texts to people this afternoon, and she sent one to my dad saying, “i want to bathe your mother in chow mein and then stuff her up my vag and give birth to her.”

    he seemed to find the funny side which is uncharacteristic of him! o.o

    #1150337
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @giantmidget 443583 wrote:

    why what you done, Did you break something? :/

    the charming girl that i sit next to in biology took my phone and sent a load of texts to people this afternoon, and she sent one to my dad saying, “i want to bathe your mother in chow mein and then stuff her up my vag and give birth to her.”

    he seemed to find the funny side which is uncharacteristic of him! o.o

    #1133410
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    @hat 443612 wrote:

    the charming girl that i sit next to in biology took my phone and sent a load of texts to people this afternoon, and she sent one to my dad saying, “i want to bathe your mother in chow mein and then stuff her up my vag and give birth to her.”

    he seemed to find the funny side which is uncharacteristic of him! o.o

    quite a good one to be honest,, most people just put ‘i am gay’

    #1169696
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    @hat 443612 wrote:

    the charming girl that i sit next to in biology took my phone and sent a load of texts to people this afternoon, and she sent one to my dad saying, “i want to bathe your mother in chow mein and then stuff her up my vag and give birth to her.”

    he seemed to find the funny side which is uncharacteristic of him! o.o

    quite a good one to be honest,, most people just put ‘i am gay’

    #1128867
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    yeah, it was ingenious tbh! but she’s in alot of trub trub tomorrow.

    #1150340
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    yeah, it was ingenious tbh! but she’s in alot of trub trub tomorrow.

Viewing 25 posts - 7,801 through 7,825 (of 11,095 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar