Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 9,126 through 9,150 (of 11,097 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1149389
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    ^ easily the best quote everer.

    #1183331
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    ^ easily the best quote everer.

    #1150298
    lumpyspaceprincess
    Participant

    @24dB 467727 wrote:

    We’ve gotta throw a bit of cockney rhyming your way, you’d love that… wait… where is that speech from…

    Lock Stock:

    “A few nights ago Rory’s Roger iron’s rusted, so he’s gone to the local battle-cruiser to catch the end of his footer. Nobody is watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat man’s north opens and he wanders over and turns the Liza over. ‘Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.’ Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn’t want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. ‘That’s fucking it,’ says the guy. ‘That’s fucking what’ says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he then flicks a flaming match into his bird’s nest and the man’s lit up like a leaky gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team’s won too. Four-nil.”

    I love that speech! ๐Ÿ˜›

    My question to you gentlemen is, “Do you actually understand what’s being said in that quote?” Lol
    And what is Lockstock?

    #1185384
    lumpyspaceprincess
    Participant

    @24dB 467727 wrote:

    We’ve gotta throw a bit of cockney rhyming your way, you’d love that… wait… where is that speech from…

    Lock Stock:

    “A few nights ago Rory’s Roger iron’s rusted, so he’s gone to the local battle-cruiser to catch the end of his footer. Nobody is watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat man’s north opens and he wanders over and turns the Liza over. ‘Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.’ Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn’t want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. ‘That’s fucking it,’ says the guy. ‘That’s fucking what’ says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he then flicks a flaming match into his bird’s nest and the man’s lit up like a leaky gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team’s won too. Four-nil.”

    I love that speech! ๐Ÿ˜›

    My question to you gentlemen is, “Do you actually understand what’s being said in that quote?” Lol
    And what is Lockstock?

    #1149391
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @lumpyspaceprincess 467732 wrote:

    My question to you gentlemen is, “Do you actually understand what’s being said in that quote?” Lol
    And what is Lockstock?

    I understand ever word of it.

    ‘lockstock and two smoking barrels’? the classic guy richie film?

    #1183337
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @lumpyspaceprincess 467732 wrote:

    My question to you gentlemen is, “Do you actually understand what’s being said in that quote?” Lol
    And what is Lockstock?

    I understand ever word of it.

    ‘lockstock and two smoking barrels’? the classic guy richie film?

    #1129595
    sinner69
    Participant

    The whole british empire is build up on cups of tea…. lol

    #1162572
    sinner69
    Participant

    The whole british empire is build up on cups of tea…. lol

    #1135587
    p0ly
    Participant

    i understand it all, it’s english we have special language compared to yanks with ya y’alls and z’s in everything ๐Ÿ˜€

    #1169993
    p0ly
    Participant

    i understand it all, it’s english we have special language compared to yanks with ya y’alls and z’s in everything ๐Ÿ˜€

    #1129359
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    @lumpyspaceprincess 467508 wrote:

    Simple English? Lol. What does, “full of dutty skets with sketty kids and skanky fellas mean?” I’m going to look up that termonology on my Urban Dictionary app and see what I come up with. Btw, i’m not making fun of these words, i find it very interesting and humorous how different you speak compared to me….you seem to add a whole new colorful dimension to the English language. Very refreshing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    it is the social contents of a low-income area such as a trailer park or project.

    A sket is a tramp in US English – here in Britain a tramp can be of either gender and is homeless (a bum) – whilst a bum is your behind or ass (spelt “arse” here) – whilst the term “fanny” is used in both US and British English, only a girl has a fanny in Britain…

    #1152877
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    @lumpyspaceprincess 467508 wrote:

    Simple English? Lol. What does, “full of dutty skets with sketty kids and skanky fellas mean?” I’m going to look up that termonology on my Urban Dictionary app and see what I come up with. Btw, i’m not making fun of these words, i find it very interesting and humorous how different you speak compared to me….you seem to add a whole new colorful dimension to the English language. Very refreshing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    it is the social contents of a low-income area such as a trailer park or project.

    A sket is a tramp in US English – here in Britain a tramp can be of either gender and is homeless (a bum) – whilst a bum is your behind or ass (spelt “arse” here) – whilst the term “fanny” is used in both US and British English, only a girl has a fanny in Britain…

    #1149393
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    being a lord is hard work. rabble rabble scoff

    #1183343
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    being a lord is hard work. rabble rabble scoff

    #1142911
    TheLostOne
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 467747 wrote:

    The whole british empire is build up on cups of tea…. lol

    Dont forget that little thing called slavery.

    #1171552
    TheLostOne
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 467747 wrote:

    The whole british empire is build up on cups of tea…. lol

    Dont forget that little thing called slavery.

    #1149395
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @TheLostOne 467869 wrote:

    Dont forget that little thing called slavery.

    and sodomy, never forget the rampant bum lovin

    #1183349
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @TheLostOne 467869 wrote:

    Dont forget that little thing called slavery.

    and sodomy, never forget the rampant bum lovin

    #1129596
    sinner69
    Participant

    @TheLostOne 467869 wrote:

    Dont forget that little thing called slavery.

    that is going on today as well under the name of wage-slavery….its global….

    #1162580
    sinner69
    Participant

    @TheLostOne 467869 wrote:

    Dont forget that little thing called slavery.

    that is going on today as well under the name of wage-slavery….its global….

    #1149397
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 467874 wrote:

    that is going on today as well under the name of wage-slavery….its global….

    Im a unemployed and don’t claim benifits so does that make me, kinda exempt?

    #1183355
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 467874 wrote:

    that is going on today as well under the name of wage-slavery….its global….

    Im a unemployed and don’t claim benifits so does that make me, kinda exempt?

    #1142916
    TheLostOne
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 467874 wrote:

    that is going on today as well under the name of wage-slavery….its global….

    It seems slavery gets a lot of shit done.

    #1171554
    TheLostOne
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 467874 wrote:

    that is going on today as well under the name of wage-slavery….its global….

    It seems slavery gets a lot of shit done.

    #1150299
    lumpyspaceprincess
    Participant

    @TheLostOne 467880 wrote:

    It seems slavery gets a lot of shit done.

    It does indeed. I have one that licks by boots perfectly clean upon request.

Viewing 25 posts - 9,126 through 9,150 (of 11,097 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Skip to toolbar