Forums The Vibe Chat I suspect [username] is the Police

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,210 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1250578
    AvatarAquariusno7
    Participant

    paranoid lot hey … and so quick to judge…

    #1250579
    AvatarAquariusno7
    Participant

    be interested to know how/why you come to this conclusion?

    #1250581
    AvatarAquariusno7
    Participant

    the cops are to busy raising revenue and chasing their own tails …am def not one…..just trying to get info about this meow my partner has a real prob with it i need to know how to help him come off it …help anyone been there…

    #1250394
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    I thought we had cleared this up. I am NOT the police. Just one policeman of many, watching this forum and gathering intel.

    #1250463
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 501797 wrote:

    I thought we had cleared this up. I am NOT the police. Just one policeman of many, watching this forum and gathering intel.

    Ah, so you’re just A police, not THE police, cool, I understand now.

    #1250129
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    A single police is acceptable.

    #1250395
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    Just one Policeman fighting an unwinnable war!

    #1250464
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 501804 wrote:

    A single police is acceptable.

    Yes, as is a single herpe!

    #1250465
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 501806 wrote:

    Just one Policeman fighting an unwinnable war!

    If a war is unwinnable, it’s probably best to stop fighting it!

    Incidentally, if you sing your above post to the tune of ‘O sole mio’, it sounds kinda funny!

    #1250396
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 501813 wrote:

    If a war is unwinnable, it’s probably best to stop fighting it!
    /QUOTE]

    I’ll let the chief inspector know!

    #1250467
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 501823 wrote:

    I’ll let the chief inspector know!

    Good man, I think he went down the pub about 20 mins ago – it’s friday night, so he’s probably sniffed about 1/2 a g by now, good time to talk to him!

    #1250583
    Avatarlostandspaced
    Participant

    That’s sketchy as fuck. I thought this was about me, just literally made my account :paranoidandroid:

    #1250468
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @lostandspaced 502057 wrote:

    That’s sketchy as fuck. I thought this was about me, just literally made my account :paranoidandroid:

    Ha ha, welcome to PV dude.

    #1249636
    AvatarAnonymous

    Hi All ,

    This is kindbanana and I am NOT a policeperson ..

    WHAT is the FIRST thing an undercover policeman or SOMEBODY working for the Police on this website ( e.g.pOly ) do if their ” cover ” is BLOWN ?!

    They divert attention off themselves and say they suspect a newbie ( ONLY ONE DAY ON THE WEBSITE) who has only nice intentions to people on PartyVibe .com and IS NOT a policeperson …

    THINK , check all your messages and e mails ……pOly has infiltrated PartyVibe.com and passing information onto the Police RIGHT NOW ….FOR REAL …

    PARTA,

    KB.

    #1250469
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @kindbanana 502489 wrote:

    Hi All ,

    This is kindbanana and I am NOT a policeperson ..

    WHAT is the FIRST thing an undercover policeman or SOMEBODY working for the Police on this website ( e.g.pOly ) do if their ” cover ” is BLOWN ?!

    They divert attention off themselves and say they suspect a newbie ( ONLY ONE DAY ON THE WEBSITE) who has only nice intentions to people on PartyVibe .com and IS NOT a policeperson …

    THINK , check all your messages and e mails ……pOly has infiltrated PartyVibe.com and passing information onto the Police RIGHT NOW ….FOR REAL …

    PARTA,

    KB.

    Ahahahahahahaha, quality! Is there any way we can get the opening few bars of Queen’s ‘Another one bites the dust’ to play when noobs respond on this page?

    #1250587
    Avatarmia_spain
    Participant

    oh shut up u weirdo u want me to take a picture of my ass hahaha

    #1250589
    Avatarmia_spain
    Participant

    wtf

    #1249874
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 502493 wrote:

    Ahahahahahahaha, quality! Is there any way we can get the opening few bars of Queen’s ‘Another one bites the dust’ to play when noobs respond on this page?

    [yt]rY0WxgSXdEE[/yt]

    I was just posting this when I saw your post!!! hahahahaha!!!!

    #1250412
    AvatarIzbeckistan
    Participant

    Omg you are such an arsehole fuck you and your piggy posse! You r not evan ppl you r alien or sutin¡ policeman stole my dog and shot it in da face wiyh a machine gun they are scumbags¡

    #1250470
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 502600 wrote:

    [yt]rY0WxgSXdEE[/yt]

    I was just posting this when I saw your post!!! hahahahaha!!!!

    LOL, brilliant mate! Great minds think alike…

    #1250000
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @Izbeckistan 502611 wrote:

    Omg you are such an arsehole fuck you and your piggy posse! You r not evan ppl you r alien or sutin¡ policeman stole my dog and shot it in da face wiyh a machine gun they are scumbags¡

    I KNOW RIGHT? [username] or sutin is clearly a copper or sutin.

    #1250413
    AvatarIzbeckistan
    Participant

    @p0ly 502917 wrote:

    I KNOW RIGHT? [username] or sutin is clearly a copper or sutin.

    You is made of shit sperm!

    #1250001
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @Izbeckistan 502937 wrote:

    You is made of shit sperm!

    Maybe… SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY

    #1250596
    AvatarLocinho
    Participant

    what tj
    he fuck is this shit…ive only just registered, how does anyone know me?

    #1250598
    AvatarLocinho
    Participant

    your gran is popo

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat I suspect [username] is the Police

Skip to toolbar