Forums The Vibe Chat I love you guys

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1052324
    barrettone
    Participant

    I’m so happy I found this forum. BEST THING EVER.

    #1248913
    sinner69
    Participant

    Happy to hear that.:smile:

    #1248925
    p0ly
    Participant

    it’s me isn’t it? joke haa

    #1248942
    Mikimix
    Participant

    same! i’m glad i found this place
    even lurking is fun xD

    #1248919
    DaftFader
    Participant

    PV FTW

    #1248937
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    get a grip gaylord ;p

    #1248920
    DaftFader
    Participant

    go rip off a squires head mo fo 😛

    #1248931
    wickle
    Participant

    it’s been a few years and the Pv love just grows stronger! lol! great website whoever invented partyvibe was a fucking genious hats off to you

    #1248921
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @JamZandwich 470105 wrote:

    it’s been a few years and the Pv love just grows stronger! lol! great website whoever invented partyvibe was a fucking genious hats off to you

    Hat’s off to Dr. Bunsen 😉

    #1248926
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Mikimix 470073 wrote:

    same! i’m glad i found this place
    even lurking is fun xD

    do i scare you that much? my overwhelming love and acceptance does have that impact on people especially old people when i’m using a megaphone in a public area…. BREACH OF THE PEACE – ALARM!! oh the poor fogeys getting alarmed about hugs from a suited guy! lolz

    #1248918
    Browner
    Participant

    big up ya boogle..tune into our shows then bredbin!!! Peace & rice

    #1248932
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @barrettone 466443 wrote:

    I’m so happy I found this forum. BEST THING EVER.

    wanna get married then?

    #1248914
    sinner69
    Participant

    @ShaftInvader 470108 wrote:

    Hat’s off to Dr. Bunsen 😉

    Since when did you start to wear hats?

    #1248922
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 470300 wrote:

    Since when did you start to wear hats?

    I wear hats sometimes. Only reason you’ve never seen me wear one is cos I loose them the minute I go out wearing one . >.<

    #1248916
    sinner69
    Participant

    lol

    #1248936
    dubstep_joe
    Participant

    Why do people wear hats? isn’t it weird?

    I mean I’d wear a cap for the sun or something? But a hat? er just feels weird. Same with sunglasses sure you look cool and shit but it looks weird with those frame things around your eyes haha feel like such a idiot.

    I once bought nice sunglasses to look cool but felt too embarresed are noob to wear them haha.

    #1248923
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @dubstep_joe 470374 wrote:

    Why do people wear hats? isn’t it weird?

    I mean I’d wear a cap for the sun or something? But a hat? er just feels weird. Same with sunglasses sure you look cool and shit but it looks weird with those frame things around your eyes haha feel like such a idiot.

    You wait until you get a receding hairline what’s almost got to the back of your head … then tell me hats are weird! 😛

    #1248927
    p0ly
    Participant

    @dubstep_joe 470374 wrote:

    Why do people wear hats? isn’t it weird?

    I mean I’d wear a cap for the sun or something? But a hat? er just feels weird. Same with sunglasses sure you look cool and shit but it looks weird with those frame things around your eyes haha feel like such a idiot.

    I once bought nice sunglasses to look cool but felt too embarresed are noob to wear them haha.

    hats are for bad mans bruv! i love a hat goes with a suit like icing on a cake you can be don vinchenzo!

    #1248928
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Logue (the1log) 470397 wrote:

    I wear a pork pie hat. niting wrong with a bit of style now.

    same brah

    #1248929
    p0ly
    Participant

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81366[/ATTACH]

    this will be me at psy party, with the black face ofc

    #1248924
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @p0ly 470405 wrote:

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81366[/ATTACH]

    this will be me at psy party, with the black face ofc

    Id the what you’re wearing on your face on sat? :laugh_at:

    #1248939
    barrettone
    Participant

    Nothing like a good ol’ bowler hat for me while I suit up.

    #1248933
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @barrettone 470416 wrote:

    Nothing like a good ol’ bowler hat for me while I suit up.

    pimp cane that ting bro

    #1248940
    barrettone
    Participant

    @Lord Benny Felchington-Shart 470425 wrote:

    pimp cane that ting bro

    The only cane I have happens to have a concealed sword in it, so I’m not allowed to take that outside. Plus it’s probably so bloody valuable that I wouldn’t want to.

    #1248934
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @barrettone 470427 wrote:

    The only cane I have happens to have a concealed sword in it, so I’m not allowed to take that outside. Plus it’s probably so bloody valuable that I wouldn’t want to.

    siiick, now THATS pimpin like a G lol

    yea, they are pretty ££ nowadays as they were a prominently 19th century thing that ‘gentleman thiefs’ used to hold up people for the riches and wears to fund there insatiable cocaine habits lol

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat I love you guys