Forums The Vibe Chat How Come?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1052305
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    no matter how many ashtrays get used when peeps are visiting they always seem to attract themselves to each other.

    “where’s a ashtray?”

    “i gave ya one”

    “oh aye pass it over”

    “where is it?”

    “next to the other 3 that i’ve passed around”

    look down and all the the ashtrays are congregating in their own wee gang. pull one away and separate them again…..half an hour later they’re all back together again

    what’s that aw aboot?

    #1248778
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    they are like a basic organism, divide the cells and if left to there own devices, they re-connect with one another.

    question answered. lol

    #1248792
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 466038 wrote:

    they are like a basic organism, divide the cells and if left to there own devices, they re-connect with one another.

    question answered. lol

    i like it gaz!

    its even like they dont even care about racism. black ashtrays will hang about with the white ones. square ones go with round ones etc

    maybe we could all learn from ashtrays?

    #1248779
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Fizzbombheid 466043 wrote:

    i like it gaz!

    its even like they dont even care about racism. black ashtrays will hang about with the white ones. square ones go with round ones etc

    maybe we could all learn from ashtrays?

    naaa, human being are pre-programmed to hate, kill and destroy. hence smoking. your HATING you lung, KILLING yourself and DESTROYING your veins……..says it all to me

    #1248793
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 466049 wrote:

    naaa, human being are pre-programmed to hate, kill and destroy. hence smoking. your HATING you lung, KILLING yourself and DESTROYING your veins……..says it all to me

    gaz, ashtrays are inanimate objects mate.

    you are reading to much into this ;p

    if all humans were ashtrays they would be hippies. hanging about together having a smoke. bit smelly though…

    #1248776
    wickle
    Participant

    ashtrays are pack animals. dont get it twisted! lol!

    #1248777
    wickle
    Participant

    your twistin’ ma melon mayyn

    #1248780
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @JamZandwich 466060 wrote:

    your twistin’ ma melon mayyn

    sorry, but there so twisty! i can’t help myself hahaha

    #1248781
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Fizzbombheid 466058 wrote:

    gaz, ashtrays are inanimate objects mate.

    you are reading to much into this ;p

    if all humans were ashtrays they would be hippies. hanging about together having a smoke. bit smelly though…

    granted, I did look WAY too far into it, but I agree, If humans were ashtrays we’d be hippies/crusties/stoners ect. just getting plapped out all the time…… : ] <—-this is a face with a big grim BTW

    #1248794
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    funny thing is since i started this thread the ashtrays have dispersed all around the room and ive ended up with none! im sitting on a pouffe and at my age my knees are toiling to get up and reach for one.

    bring back the harmony and more importantly the closeness to my vicinity.

    i suppose it was good while it lasted.

    #1248782
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Fizzbombheid 466063 wrote:

    funny thing is since i started this thread the ashtrays have dispersed all around the room and ive ended up with none! im sitting on a pouffe and at my age my knees are toiling to get up and reach for one.

    bring back the harmony and more importantly the closeness to my vicinity.

    i suppose it was good while it lasted.

    its there migration time, leave them to it and more will appear when the breeding is over hahaha

    #1248766
    sinner69
    Participant

    @Fizzbombheid 466058 wrote:

    gaz, ashtrays are inanimate objects mate.

    you are reading to much into this ;p

    if all humans were ashtrays they would be hippies. hanging about together having a smoke. bit smelly though…

    for a fact real hippies are smelly…

    #1248783
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    So if hippies smell…..does being smelly mean im a hippie?

    #1248767
    sinner69
    Participant

    Do you have long hair?

    #1248784
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    not any more, but i have a beard if that helps

    #1248795
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    nice surprise this morning. all ashtrays were washed and stacked away neatly by my cuz who crashed out on my sofa (too much ching, cocodomol & lager) the hoose was tidy too. nice one cuz. i cant remember even going to my bed. fun night but bloody hell i spraff some shite when im oot ma box…

    hey-ho

    #1248785
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Fizzbombheid 466140 wrote:

    nice surprise this morning. all ashtrays were washed and stacked away neatly by my cuz who crashed out on my sofa (too much ching, cocodomol & lager) the hoose was tidy too. nice one cuz. i cant remember even going to my bed. fun night but bloody hell i spraff some shite when im oot ma box…

    hey-ho

    did the ashtrays mate? are there little ashtray’s sprouting up all over the place?

    #1248796
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 466141 wrote:

    did the ashtrays mate? are there little ashtray’s sprouting up all over the place?

    free lovin ashtrays! get them here! 3 forrapound!

    ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1248786
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Fizzbombheid 466143 wrote:

    free lovin ashtrays! get them here! 3 forrapound!

    ๐Ÿ™‚

    I’ll take 2!!!

    #1248797
    Fizzbombheid
    Participant

    2!! yatramp!

    its 3 forrapound! and you want 2!!

    and they say the Scots are tight…

    get out my shop you hobo!!

    #1248768
    sinner69
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 466134 wrote:

    not any more, but i have a beard if that helps

    you need smelly long hair to to full fill the hippy label

    #1248787
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 466156 wrote:

    you need smelly long hair to to full fill the hippy label

    can’t I get a ‘hippy in training’ lable?

    #1248769
    sinner69
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 466160 wrote:

    can’t I get a ‘hippy in training’ lable?

    not on my watch…I rather see you as a punk….

    #1248788
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 466163 wrote:

    not on my watch…I rather see you as a punk….

    owwww…..*sad look on face

    #1248770
    sinner69
    Participant

    dont be sad being a punk is much more fun than being a smelly hippy…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat How Come?