Forums The Vibe Chat has anton chigurh a point?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1050156
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    if were so afraid to die should’nt we be more careful with our choices?

    #1232719
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    Are we?

    #1232732
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    thats what i was thinkin, i know im not, to live is to die; to die is to live

    #1232747
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    i accidently posted this tread twice, lluwelyn finds money, chigurh tells him on phone bring me the money or i’ll kill your wife, lluwelyn doesnt, chigurh kills lluwelyn then goes finds his wife who new about the money and how bad chigurh is and kills her because he promised lluwelyn he would, it sounds cruel but did he have a point.

    #1232748
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    @p0ly 411787 wrote:

    Are we?

    Yes, could you read the bit on the 2nd thread i posted by accident and how do i delete it, thats yes mind even lluwelyn a hardend war crim, the sheriff who stood back on fear of becoming like them all except chigurh

    #1232746
    Avatarcaned_monkey
    Participant

    :crazy_diz

    #1232736
    AvatarHoneybear
    Participant

    You can’t just generalise. Just because one person may feel afraid to die definitely doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way. Life would be boring if so :

    #1232733
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @manaman 411817 wrote:

    Yes, could you read the bit on the 2nd thread i posted by accident and how do i delete it, thats yes mind even lluwelyn a hardend war crim, the sheriff who stood back on fear of becoming like them all except chigurh

    mate, guy i meet in the pub today/tonight, is a former member a Bogdan Milosovic’s death squad, to say i was shitting myself while speaking with him is an understatement. The huy was talkin about shooting Bosnians’s in the face and laughing about it, fucking dick head. don’t like bosnian’s or albanian’s, something about them says STAY AWAY if you wanna live past 30

    #1232749
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    indeed, doing road works for a firm called crawley between 02-05, they had a few albainians working for them, i’d be on hire(jcb), you’d watch yourself with a good few of ‘um they’d stab you on the street there and then seen ‘um at it mostly amoungst themself, they take no shit. Found romanians to be very nice

    #1232750
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    @Honeybear 411959 wrote:

    You can’t just generalise. Just because one person may feel afraid to die definitely doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way. Life would be boring if so :

    Your young and sound as cute and cuddly as your avatar. But im talking about the film ‘no country for old men’. You may be dying from something and except it, but even a psycho straped to the chair panics 5seconds before they flick the switch, its been proven in case studies. A nice uni coarse for you there.

    #1232718
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @manaman 412144 wrote:

    im talking about the film ‘no country for old men’.

    Mby you should include this in the question/thread title .. cos up untill now I’ve had no idea what this thread was about. I assumed it was a film or book of some kind .. but that was all I could work out.

    #1232712
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    @Gazatronium-Ethane 412036 wrote:

    mate, guy i meet in the pub today/tonight, is a former member a Bogdan Milosovic’s death squad, to say i was shitting myself while speaking with him is an understatement. The huy was talkin about shooting Bosnians’s in the face and laughing about it, fucking dick head. don’t like bosnian’s or albanian’s, something about them says STAY AWAY if you wanna live past 30

    he may have been Serbian.

    I grew up listening to all that stuff happening on the radio (both what was reported here and by some other methods, in them days a lot more radio comms was analogue an unencrypted :wink:) – I remember stuff like hearing all the soldiers talking to their mums/girlfriends on the phone on Sunday (it was on some really wierd shortwave frequency), also tuning into some dude in Albania reading the news whilst you could hear missiles landing on his country in the background, also you’d hear NATO planes callling in at high Wycombe strike command – stuff like “ARCHITECT ARCHITECT this is Juliet November Golf 2590”

    I lived then on the border of Reading and South Oxfordshire, which is a perfect place for monitoring radio signals from 😉

    Today I use that as a warning to hippies etc about what can happen when angry young men put their minds towards a cause – basically there was political turmoil and economic depression and everyone turned on one another, friends and neighbours and split up one country into about 5. They did stuff with IEDs what would make the IRA (even the new ones) and Al-Quaeda look as inoffensive as a kindergarten class – targeting them directly at the individual homes of their enemies rather than at transport hubs or businesses like our UK terrorists do. And the impression I got is all of them would go right back and do it again if they got the chance – in fact the extreme right basically still run these countries. :hopeless:

    all it will take is a bit more economic decline and it will kick off again in these countries once more.

    #1232737
    AvatarHoneybear
    Participant

    @manaman 412144 wrote:

    Your young and sound as cute and cuddly as your avatar. But im talking about the film ‘no country for old men’. You may be dying from something and except it, but even a psycho straped to the chair panics 5seconds before they flick the switch, its been proven in case studies. A nice uni coarse for you there.

    I’ve seen that film it’s pretty good.

    err duh. You never make it very clear what you’re on about btw.

    Uni course riight

    #1232720
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @manaman 412144 wrote:

    Your young and sound as cute and cuddly as your avatar. But im talking about the film ‘no country for old men’. You may be dying from something and except it, but even a psycho straped to the chair panics 5seconds before they flick the switch, its been proven in case studies. A nice uni coarse for you there.

    Age doesn’t make you smarter, you’ve even proved it here.

    #1232751
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    @p0ly 412214 wrote:

    Age doesn’t make you smarter, you’ve even proved it here.

    You claim not to be afraid of dying yet your afraid to disclose your most intimate feelings, ive read some of your posts in the drug treads so dont be talking about brain to anyone, i note you also pulled honeybear on her I.Q. a treat common amongst a certain type of delinquint if i may say.

    #1232752
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    @DaftFader 412191 wrote:

    Mby you should include this in the question/thread title .. cos up untill now I’ve had no idea what this thread was about. I assumed it was a film or book of some kind .. but that was all I could work out.

    It was my first it took so long with this qwerty keyboard kept pressing the wrong keys, deleting text by the time i was done i didnt know what i was talking about then i posted it twice agh! And id quit smoking at the time aswell, hope there better.

    #1232753
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    @General Lighting 412200 wrote:

    he may have been serbian
    A british general spoke about that war said he had never seen people behave like that, in africa maybe but europeans hadnt acted like that to one another in 500 years, nato troops were responsable for some of the massecars tho, a dutch batalion wiped out a village of around 270 people kids the lot,
    The KLA were hardcore gangsters from armenia and everywhere armed by haliburtan backed by nato and called freedom fighters on the news, nato bombed a massive car factory and firms in direct compatition with haliburton inc. putting 200,000 people out of work overnight just like jp morgan and his crew started the 1st world war

    #1232739
    AvatarHoneybear
    Participant

    what does being afraid of dying have to do with disclosing ‘intimate’ feelings on a drugs thread? :S what do you mean pulled me on my iq? riiiiight

    also, how are they a delinquent LOL !?

    #1232754
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    [QUOTE=Honeybear
    also, how are they a delinquent LOL !?

    Would you mind putting posts like this in the ‘i give in’ tread, its not what i want talk about here, but id be interested in what you have to say about my response to general lighting. Thanks

    #1232721
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @manaman 412267 wrote:

    You claim not to be afraid of dying yet your afraid to disclose your most intimate feelings, ive read some of your posts in the drug treads so dont be talking about brain to anyone, i note you also pulled honeybear on her I.Q. a treat common amongst a certain type of delinquint if i may say.

    I’ve read every one of your posts, you are a prat and everyone would agree.

    #1232740
    AvatarHoneybear
    Participant

    @manaman 412331 wrote:

    Would you mind putting posts like this in the ‘i give in’ tread, its not what i want talk about here, but id be interested in what you have to say about my response to general lighting. Thanks

    That specific comment was the end of my post, i said it because i dont quite understand how you came to the conclusion he is a delinquent. He seems more level headed and prioritised than you.. but then i do not know you, just gathering from what ive read.

    Okay, so i went on that thread, general lighting hasn’t posted anything so once again- i don’t know what you’re on about.

    #1232722
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @manaman 412267 wrote:

    You claim not to be afraid of dying yet your afraid to disclose your most intimate feelings, ive read some of your posts in the drug treads so dont be talking about brain to anyone, i note you also pulled honeybear on her I.Q. a treat common amongst a certain type of delinquint if i may say.

    By the way i know Honeybear in real life, a lot of posts are friendly banter….:crazy_diz

    #1232723
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @manaman 412144 wrote:

    Your young and sound as cute and cuddly as your avatar. But im talking about the film ‘no country for old men’. You may be dying from something and except it, but even a psycho straped to the chair panics 5seconds before they flick the switch, its been proven in case studies. A nice uni coarse for you there.

    Afraid of dying and someone killing you is quite different, it’s a defense mechanism to not get hurt/die.

    #1232724
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    So please tell us, does Anton have a point?

    If this is to do with the wife killing money thing then no.

    #1232755
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    Okay, so i went on that thread, general lighting hasn’t posted anything so once again- i don’t know what you’re on about.]

    Fuck me! I said for you to leave these type of posts on the ‘I GIVE IN’ tread, general lighting posted on this tread. Good luck, slain.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar