Forums The Vibe Chat Fed up

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1048405
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    Having spent the last 3 days playing C&C3 and Mafia Wars on Facebook I can tolerate them no more. Full time gaming (especially with bad games) seems to have destroyed my soul. Checking SJ and PV every 30 seconds hasn’t helped either. The misses is busy doing her degree.

    Not smoked so much as a spliff (or anything else for that matter) in nearly 2 months now, so that is probably partly why I am so fed up.

    So very fed up and bored. What can one do around the home to entertain? Any ideas?

    PS apologies for the lack of party related posts I can bugger off if required.

    #1220891
    AvatarClusterfrog
    Participant

    dude u need a hobby, the more creative the better

    computer games should be for those moments when you’ve had enough of your hobby for one day

    #1220905
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @Iacchus 363526 wrote:

    dude u need a hobby, the more creative the better

    computer games should be for those moments when you’ve had enough of your hobby for one day

    can never think of one sadly

    #1220892
    AvatarClusterfrog
    Participant

    stamp collecting? trainspotting?

    on a more serious note, download a copy of ableton live and start making some music
    you can sink infinite time into that and its very rewarding, thats how i fill about 50% of my free time.

    ive got some mates who do live visuals and graphic design and stuff, they never seem to get bored either.

    #1220906
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @Iacchus 363528 wrote:

    stamp collecting? trainspotting?

    on a more serious note, download a copy of ableton live and start making some music
    you can sink infinite time into that and its very rewarding, thats how i fill about 50% of my free time.

    ive got some mates who do live visuals and graphic design and stuff, they never seem to get bored either.

    na I cant play any instruments and I don’t know anything about this electronic stuff the kids are into now adays. I used to smoke a lot of pot, that worked for 8 years. But I am trying to be all soba and “normal” so me depression gets better and I can go work at ASDA. raaa

    #1220893
    AvatarClusterfrog
    Participant

    you dont need to know anything u just fuck around and noises happen.. u have to be prepared to learn stuff but no prior knowledge is required.. apart from how to operate a computer

    if u cant be arsed tho then your only real options are tv and computer games ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1220907
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @Iacchus 363532 wrote:

    you dont need to know anything u just fuck around and noises happen.. u have to be prepared to learn stuff but no prior knowledge is required.. apart from how to operate a computer

    if u cant be arsed tho then your only real options are tv and computer games ๐Ÿ˜›

    just doesn’t interest me tbh, think that’s half the problem, nothing interests me. Or perhaps all of the problem. Perhaps I should just give in and get myself a kick ass bag of lego

    #1220866
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    making money is fun!!
    sport?
    learning?
    get out and do something to help?
    make friends….

    #1220908
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @p0ly 363535 wrote:

    making money is fun!!
    sport?
    learning?
    get out and do something to help?
    make friends….

    I dont really go out on me own any more and the misses is busy with uni so it needs to be fun in the home sadly. I do have a miniature bowls set I got for Christmas though! Learning makes me depression a lot worse (or I would be doing me degree *sobs*) and PV gives me all the friends a man could wish for (even though I know you all talk about me behind my back and hate me) :bounce_fl

    #1220867
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    get a pet?

    #1220868
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    but tbh sitting at home doing nothing is gonna make u fed up, u need to get over not wanting to go out by urself.

    #1220909
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @p0ly 363537 wrote:

    get a pet?

    I would like a cat but cant its rented and couldn’t afford the food and vets bills always, but will have one one day that’s for sure!

    #1220910
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @p0ly 363538 wrote:

    but tbh sitting at home doing nothing is gonna make u fed up, u need to get over not wanting to go out by urself.

    yeah that’s certainly a long term goal.

    #1220869
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    film making

    #1220870
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    cooking

    #1220871
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    make and sell jewelry… forget that one.

    #1220911
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @p0ly 363546 wrote:

    make and sell jewelry… forget that one.

    Maybe I should just read the bible and start preaching to ravers

    #1220912
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @p0ly 363545 wrote:

    cooking

    I do cook a bit, chicken tonight tonight

    #1220872
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    set a world record

    #1220863
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Start reading mate, fiction / non-fiction, it’s all good.

    #1220913
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @DJCliffy 363550 wrote:

    Start reading mate, fiction / non-fiction, it’s all good.

    yeah I do read quite a lot at times

    #1220894
    AvatarClusterfrog
    Participant

    you could always smoke a bag of weed, sit on a dildo and wank yourself dry ๐Ÿ˜€

    /peep show

    on a serious note, do you like reading? I’d love to read more books if i had the time

    #1220895
    AvatarClusterfrog
    Participant

    aah cliffy beat me to it

    #1220880
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    learn an instrument mate?
    i find its something i can just keep doing.. everything else gets boring after a while, but not me guitars ๐Ÿ™‚
    go to pub quizzes and pwn them with your infinite knowledge?
    tend to your garden?

    #1220914
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @joshd96320 363556 wrote:

    learn an instrument mate?
    i find its something i can just keep doing.. everything else gets boring after a while, but not me guitars ๐Ÿ™‚
    go to pub quizzes and pwn them with your infinite knowledge?
    tend to your garden?

    tried to learn guitar but i just found it really frustrating and annoying. Dont get many pub quizzes in the home and I have little knowledge of anything anyways. I don’t have a garden either ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Fed up

Skip to toolbar