Forums The Vibe Chat ‘Col’ my new best friend

This topic contains 180 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Minghead May 22, 2009 at 1:44 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1199956
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant
    Col;328884 wrote:
    If it requires explanation, then no explanation – can ever really be sufficient.

    It’s called humour and it comes in many different forms.

    Some see it – Some don’t

    It’s my adopted online ego and I’ve had it for years. What’s so wrong with playing in character – to spice up discussion eh ?

    what’s wrong with you people – lighten up.

    you’re such a dumbass

    the comeback thing was a joke, COULDNT YOU SEE IT

    you are fucking classic

    #1199907
    Avatar
    process
    Participant

    if people have got nothing better to do than argue with other people on the net then they really need to have a word with themselves. :you_crazy:

    #1199957
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant
    djprocess;328955 wrote:
    if people have got nothing better to do than argue with other people on the net then they really need to have a word with themselves. :you_crazy:

    u know that

    doesnt change the fact that Col is quite entertaining

    #1200011
    Avatar
    SweetAss
    Participant
    djprocess;328955 wrote:
    if people have got nothing better to do than argue with other people on the net then they really need to have a word with themselves. :you_crazy:

    Or get on here,

    Argument forums

    :sign0097:

    #1199958
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    that forum looks good

    #1199913
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    sorry to say but I’ve narf been cheered up and entertained by reading this :group_hug

    reminds me of the playground :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    :bounce_g: banter is all good and fun as long as it doesnt stray into real personal threats and nastyness, and doesnt something like this usually happen when you (col) pop in to PV every year or so? or am I imagining it?

    #1199866
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 328971 wrote:

    sorry to say but I’ve narf been cheered up and entertained by reading this :group_hug

    reminds me of the playground :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    :bounce_g: banter is all good and fun as long as it doesnt stray into real personal threats and nastyness, and doesnt something like this usually happen when you (col) pop in to PV every year or so? or am I imagining it?

    I’m normally on my best behavior here tbh

    Most of my threads are fairly positive, check my post history.

    #1199914
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    Col;328975 wrote:
    I’m normally on my best behavior here tbh

    Most of my threads are fairly positive, check my post history.

    ah maybe I’m confusing you with someone else, I just recognise the humour 😉

    #1199867
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @djprocess 328955 wrote:

    if people have got nothing better to do than argue with other people on the net, then they really need to have a word with themselves. :you_crazy:

    If people have got nothing better to do, than pass comment on people that argue with other people on the net, then they really need to have a word with themselves. :you_crazy:

    #1199868
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 328976 wrote:

    ah maybe I’m confusing you with someone else, I just recognise the humour 😉

    At last

    Somebody interprets it for what it is.

    I thought everyone from yesteryear had died or something.

    #1200018
    Avatar
    joshd96320
    Participant

    i vote united drapery stores

    COL – YOU SAID YOU’D IGNORE HIM. STOP RESPONDING TO HIS POSTS IF ITS GETTING TO YOU. I said I’d avoid any disagreement etc, but I’m 15 and an indecisive fucker

    #1199928
    Avatar
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    How about an end to this futile and endless war. This is what the midgets want us to do. They want us to fight amongst ourselves so we become sloppy and unaware and then WHACK, WHAM, SMACK, BING, BOSH.

    Massive stick up the arse. 😥

    #1199908
    Avatar
    process
    Participant
    Col;328977 wrote:
    If people have got nothing better to do, than pass comment on people that argue with other people on the net, then they really need to have a word with themselves. :you_crazy:

    i know you are you said you are so what am i then? ffs! :laugh_at:

    #1199959
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant
    djprocess;329030 wrote:
    i know you are you said you are so what am i then? ffs! :laugh_at:

    :laugh_at::laugh_at:

    #1199869
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @djprocess 329030 wrote:

    i know you are you said you are so what am i then? ffs! :laugh_at:

    Sorry, you’ll have to break that down for me – I’m not fluent in Spastic.

    #1199933
    Avatar
    DaftFader
    Participant
    Col;329064 wrote:
    Sorry, you’ll have to break that down for me – I’m not fluent in Spastic.

    that suprises me:crazy:

    #1200012
    Avatar
    SweetAss
    Participant
    Col;329064 wrote:
    Sorry, you’ll have to break that down for me – I’m not fluent in Spastic.

    Gettin’ on your high horse about a bloody loose yo mama comment & then freely using Spastic as a slate…who’s to say anyone in here hasn’t got a family member who suffers from cerebral palsy, they may possibly find that highly insulting….

    You my friend are a man with double standards….give it out happily but not too good at taking it in return…

    Let me break down that last comment for you seeing you asked so nicely…

    JOG ON CHOPPER!!!:crazy:

    #1199870
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @sweetass 329073 wrote:

    Gettin’ on your high horse about a bloody loose yo mama comment & then freely using Spastic as a slate…who’s to say anyone in here hasn’t got a family member who suffers from cerebral palsy, they may possibly find that highly insulting….

    You my friend are a man with double standards….give it out happily but not too good at taking it in return…

    Let me break down that last comment for you seeing you asked so nicely…

    JOG ON CHOPPER!!!:crazy:

    The fact that I didn’t direct it at their family kind of speaks for itself. It was a joke with no intended recipient.

    I can happily take it too – I welcome it tbh.

    Standard of opposition has been a bit shit though.

    #1199871
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @daftfader 329066 wrote:

    that suprises me:crazy:

    good one

    #1200004
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    Col;329064 wrote:
    Sorry, you’ll have to break that down for me – I’m not fluent in Spastic.

    Charming.

    #1199960
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant
    Col;328940 wrote:
    Next time you disrespect my mother – I’ll kick your fucking arse you silly wee boy.

    you say you can take it?

    not very well

    AND FAR FROM HAPPILY

    #1199872
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @p0lygon-Window 329091 wrote:

    you say you can take it?

    not very well

    AND FAR FROM HAPPILY

    Direct it at my family and it’s gonna piss me off

    direct it all at me and it’s water off a ducks back

    #1199961
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant
    Col;329096 wrote:
    Direct it at my family and it’s gonna piss me off

    direct it all at me and it’s water off a ducks back

    ‘Col:
    because rumour has it that you are another particular troll – attacking me again.

    I’ve been looking at the way you construct your sentences and comparing to other poster and it has to be said – there are striking similarities.’

    any paticular reason why you have people attacking you on the internet?

    #1200019
    Avatar
    joshd96320
    Participant

    cols activity has grreatly increased on the forum since he started getting wound up..

    #1199873
    Avatar
    Col
    Participant

    @p0lygon-Window 329101 wrote:

    ‘Col:
    because rumour has it that you are another particular troll – attacking me again.

    I’ve been looking at the way you construct your sentences and comparing to other poster and it has to be said – there are striking similarities.’

    any paticular reason why you have people attacking you on the internet?

    Yeah, they can’t beat me in a debate and they get a bit frustrated by it.

    Plus I’m a notorious wind up merchant.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar