Forums The Vibe Chat Chatting Up The Boyz n Girlz

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1051821
    p0ly
    Participant

      So guys any love interests or any opposite sex projects on the go? :bounce_fl:crazy_dru:bounce_g:

      Edit, sorry for Bi and gay/lesbo people, doesn’t have to be opposite at all ๐Ÿ˜‰

      #1246578
      p0ly
      Participant

        ps if you’re in a relationship go fuck off and be happy elsewhere!!

        only joking, hope it’s working out for you and your partner isn’t a lying cheating hypocrite *cough*

        #1246605
        D_ni
        Participant

          being single does have its perks maybe…. no nagging…whole bed to cry yourself to sleep.

          #1246579
          p0ly
          Participant

            who said anything about sharing a bed (for more than a night)… might even be some rough tings going down.

            #1246580
            p0ly
            Participant

              BTW i chatted up some bird on failbook within about 2-3 hours, got her number and am allowed over whenever i like. baahaha luvin it.

              #1246606
              D_ni
              Participant

                @p0ly 456850 wrote:

                BTW i chatted up some bird on failbook within about 2-3 hours, got her number and am allowed over whenever i like. baahaha luvin it.

                The ploughman’s Relish is in the sandwich. haha

                #1246581
                p0ly
                Participant

                  Ham wallet, hot dogage.

                  #1246607
                  Bon Idee
                  Participant

                    I am newly single. This is my fifth day ‘back on the market’ and long may it continue.

                    #1246582
                    p0ly
                    Participant

                      @Kelly-Ann 456866 wrote:

                      I am newly single. This is my fifth day ‘back on the market’ and long may it continue.

                      I can heal your pain, if there is any.

                      #1246583
                      p0ly
                      Participant

                        @p0ly 456872 wrote:

                        I can heal your pain, if there is any.

                        And to those sick minded people who think i meant anything naughty i just meant i had good painkillers at the mo…. well maybe…. ๐Ÿ˜€

                        #1246608
                        Bon Idee
                        Participant

                          Well, I was planning on dancing my blues away but the only blues I saw the back of on saturday were the pretty lights on the fed cars as we drove away :hopeless: Boo. Still, there’s always next time.

                          #1246584
                          p0ly
                          Participant

                            @Kelly-Ann 456881 wrote:

                            Well, I was planning on dancing my blues away but the only blues I saw the back of on saturday were the pretty lights on the fed cars as we drove away :hopeless: Boo. Still, there’s always next time.

                            well i have blues (valiums) and can dance on them til they’re all gone. ๐Ÿ˜€

                            #1246576
                            Tank Girl
                            Participant

                              @p0ly 456826 wrote:

                              ps if you’re in a relationship go fuck off and be happy elsewhere!!

                              well… as most of you know met Marcus as a friend on here in 2006 and would meet at parties / festies / demos and been together 2 + …..

                              he says he has Stockholm syndrome :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

                              Stockholm syndrome – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                              #1246603
                              Moonie
                              Participant

                                Well I’ve managed to find a lovely no strings attached bondage fiend, long live single life!

                                #1246585
                                p0ly
                                Participant

                                  @Moonie 456939 wrote:

                                  Well I’ve managed to find a lovely no strings attached bondage fiend, long live single life!

                                  bring out the gimp

                                  buy the gimps sleeping

                                  well i guess you’ll have to wake him up then

                                  Z’s dead honey, Z’s dead.

                                  #1246577
                                  DaftFader
                                  Participant

                                    @Tank Girl 456936 wrote:

                                    well… as most of you know met Marcus as a friend on here in 2006 and would meet at parties / festies / demos and been together 2 + …..

                                    he says he has Stockholm syndrome :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

                                    Stockholm syndrome – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                                    At shambala he allways looked scared when you came over. :laugh_at:

                                    #1246586
                                    p0ly
                                    Participant

                                      well reunited with a girl who used to love me n follow me around when we were young uns, was her bday and she was looking angelic. we already had a planned night round mine this friday, i’m seriously whipped just from how buff she is. she did say she still fancies me as well BANG TIDY. she told me in front of her 1 week bf, so i’m sure that won’t last long.

                                      bad boy! girls this hot scare me but i’d still go for it even if it’d screw my mind ๐Ÿ˜€

                                      #1246599
                                      wickle
                                      Participant

                                        @p0ly 457405 wrote:

                                        well reunited with a girl who used to love me n follow me around when we were young uns, was her bday and she was looking angelic. we already had a planned night round mine this friday, i’m seriously whipped just from how buff she is. she did say she still fancies me as well BANG TIDY. she told me in front of her 1 week bf, so i’m sure that won’t last long.

                                        bad boy! girls this hot scare me but i’d still go for it even if it’d screw my mind ๐Ÿ˜€

                                        Pic or GTFO!!!!! hehe

                                        #1246587
                                        p0ly
                                        Participant

                                          ill probably be taking photos this friday with em but if i post em on here linked to this account is a whole other story!

                                          + don’t want you guys getting more wank bank material.

                                          #1246588
                                          p0ly
                                          Participant

                                            so stayed up til 5.10am chatting and chatting, some shizzle is going down tomorrow i tell thee.

                                            #1246589
                                            p0ly
                                            Participant

                                              @p0ly 457934 wrote:

                                              so stayed up til 5.10am chatting and chatting, some shizzle is going down tomorrow i tell thee.

                                              i wasn’t wrong, my worm got wet… multiple times as did my fingers and have an official fuck buddy ๐Ÿ˜›

                                              + i got free drugs and food and drinks all night! i was wankered!

                                              #1246590
                                              p0ly
                                              Participant

                                                omg connected with the coolest girl today, pulled her and everything.. kissing hugging all night all loved up on just alcohol. we are on it and i am really into her and she likes me too, our families are proper mates and shes an oldskool friend who used to really fancy me and her hot mate + they still do…. so much love this weekend. man whore woop woop

                                                #1246591
                                                p0ly
                                                Participant

                                                  meeting her again for intimacy i think tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€

                                                  #1246601
                                                  Fizzbombheid
                                                  Participant

                                                    this is poly ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                    work.7328984.1.sticker,375x360.ding-dong-v1.png

                                                    #1246592
                                                    p0ly
                                                    Participant

                                                      loveeeeeee loveeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeee

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Chatting Up The Boyz n Girlz