Forums The Vibe Chat What’s Your Special Forum Power [username]?

This topic contains 174 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by Avatar iveyrobbyn February 29, 2016 at 1:45 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1260097
    Avatar
    timisme420
    Participant

    My special ability is to kick people in the crotch then run away.

    #1259993
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    Crack smoking is my power

    #1260053
    Avatar
    Pat McDonald
    Participant

    @p0ly 499420 wrote:

    Being Jewish is cool?

    Well, the (very slim amount of) scientific evidence is that being Jewish is actually a myth (in the sense of being born Jewish). DNA does not lie;-

    A Reassessment of the Jewish DNA Evidence

    However, I reckon the 10 commandments are a pretty cool way to live. Quite a durable legacy. I reckon the rest of Leviticus just has to be bogus (Moses carried that down on 2 stone tablets? You couldn’t read such with a microscope) but, it’s a culture, it is durable, and I don’t have a problem with somebody just because they believe in something. If I can show their belief to be false, and they cling to it, the fault is partyly at least in my explanation.

    Mind you, a Jewish state that relies on lying, thieving, murder and deception strikes me as an oxymoron. BUT, there is an important disctinction here – I have a problem with the actions of SOME people who claim to be Jewish. Not the people, but the actions, I condemn. Likewise, so called Muslims who insist they have the right to kill non-Muslims who won’t convert to Islam, or Christians who insist that “Love thy neighbour” includes drone bombing them.

    Doesn’t leave me with many allies, but my conscience is clean.

    #1260001
    Avatar
    grandpa
    Participant

    Hello Poly,
    I’m not very good at maths, and know myself and my weaknesses too well but if i was tripping my nut off on the best dmt around I still think a story told only in maths equations would frazzle my mind (not hard to frazzle my mind, esp on the ol dmt ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    #1260002
    Avatar
    grandpa
    Participant

    this is an accidental post and i’m so grandpa-ish i can’t work out how to undo it

    #1260003
    Avatar
    grandpa
    Participant

    oops – another instance of grandpa posting fucktardedly all over the place

    #1260004
    Avatar
    grandpa
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 498214 wrote:

    I have the twin powers of sarcasm and talking bollocks!

    I prefer (my) bollocks and talking sarcasm, in no particular order

    #1260005
    Avatar
    grandpa
    Participant

    Right, I’m off to get twatted

    I hope to be posting in here more often now – I never realised I was such a sensation before

    I feel kinda weird

    Peace and bangin tunes to all and to all a good night ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1260067
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @grandpa 500097 wrote:

    Right, I’m off to get twatted

    I hope to be posting in here more often now – I never realised I was such a sensation before

    I feel kinda weird

    Peace and bangin tunes to all and to all a good night ๐Ÿ™‚

    Cool man, enjoy getting messy. No doubt speak to ya again soon dude, have a good ‘un.

    #1260072
    Avatar
    Rupe Taylor
    Participant

    hi my names rupe, and whenever i pee it hurts ๐Ÿ˜€ thats my power..

    #1260039
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Rupe Taylor 500806 wrote:

    hi my names rupe, and whenever i pee it hurts ๐Ÿ˜€ thats my power..

    well stop peeing then. Problem solved.

    #1260077
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @DOTM 499395 wrote:

    I’m pretty sure starting a business is the first thing to talk about when you chat to people fucked on stims

    I find the main and sometimes only topic discussed when on Stims is simply how fucked you are, often preceded with’im comin up like a paedo in a primary school’

    #1260078
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 500815 wrote:

    well stop peeing then. Problem solved.

    Why would he do that, then no super power.I’m only assuming lasers shoot out his dick or summet.If not, dude go GUM clinic

    #1260048
    Avatar
    know_hope
    Participant

    @The Psyientist 500824 wrote:

    Why would he do that, then no super power.I’m only assuming lasers shoot out his dick or summet.If not, dude go GUM clinic

    aww he’s the little baby…

    baby rupe

    #1260098
    Avatar
    Xenoben
    Participant

    The power to entertain stray cats, but only on tuesdays, and to the sound of countdown!

    :

    #1260079
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @Ben Gildersleve 501441 wrote:

    The power to entertain stray cats, but only on tuesdays, and to the sound of countdown!

    :

    You’re peculiar. I like you. Welcome to the vibe.

    #1259980
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    Hi all ,

    My special power is remaining unperturbed in the face of false / unjust accusations made upon my character ….BU TAN TSAI ….

    My other powers are Tai chi , REIKI and meditation for a total of maybe 25 years ….AND I ALWAYS try to treat people the way I like to be treated myself …

    HAPPY QUOTE : Life is short but I am not …..

    SERIOUS QUOTE : Happiness and suffering are the SAME the only difference is the mental approach taken by the person involved .We have the power to CHOOSE our mental approach to everything .

    Serious Quote : In life we are all the same , we all sit on the toilet…so if it your toilet , keep it clean ..

    PEACE AND RESPECT TO ALL …KB .

    #1260023
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    @kindbanana 502475 wrote:

    Hi all ,

    My special power is remaining unperturbed in the face of false / unjust accusations made upon my character ….BU TAN TSAI ….

    My other powers are Tai chi , REIKI and meditation for a total of maybe 25 years ….AND I ALWAYS try to treat people the way I like to be treated myself …

    HAPPY QUOTE : Life is short but I am not …..

    SERIOUS QUOTE : Happiness and suffering are the SAME the only difference is the mental approach taken by the person involved .We have the power to CHOOSE our mental approach to everything .

    Serious Quote : In life we are all the same , we all sit on the toilet…so if it your toilet , keep it clean ..

    PEACE AND RESPECT TO ALL …KB .

    you mean sucking yourself off?

    #1260040
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @p0ly 504131 wrote:

    you mean sucking yourself off?

    Par’d!

    #1259998
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    I’m a jacked up care bear

    [yt]AiAXgDfKwOU&sns=em[/yt]

    :love:

    #1259990
    Avatar
    sinner69
    Participant

    EDIT ehh my fingers are spastic….

    #1260080
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    I can harden my penis if my thumbs are getting tired while hitchhiking.

    #1259994
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @The Psyientist 504365 wrote:

    I can harden my penis if my thumbs are getting tired while hitchhiking.

    Ok Mr banana,

    #1259995
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    my power is “wanna fuck”

    #1260049
    Avatar
    Savvydravvy
    Participant

    my power is the ability to smile on the Underground.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 175 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar