Forums The Vibe Chat Tomm digital and his amazing psychedelic show …

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1041226
    Digital-A
    Participant

      right … i probably shouldnt of gone off Dr B’s thread of dj’s talking so heres my own …

      im in discussions with radio managment ๐Ÿ˜‰ about a psy show, there isnt a lot of psy on p.v and although ive only been here for a few months i believe it would go down well and kind of feel not a lot of people have heard this amazing, pretty much unheard genre. (that doesnt mean i want to make it big now does it!:wink: )

      id like to no if people would ..

      1.) even like to hear psy

      and

      2.) like to hear me talking (for the show i want to do this is essential)

      i want to do a three hour slot …

      first hour – psy and new releases …

      second hour – peoples own mixes and/or a dj/live act guest

      third hour – me mixing psy, from soft to hard and slow to fast!

      let me know …

      thanks a bunch, many smiles

      tomm digital ๐Ÿ™‚

      #1104272
      MisterDuck
      Participant

        i like some psy, i’d definately give it a listen as often as i could! raaa

        #1104265
        Angel
        Moderator

          Looking forward to the show Tomm :weee:

          And it would be nice to hear your voice raaaraaa

          I have only heard 2 PartyVibe DJ’s , who use a mic :weee:

          #1104261
          Techno Viking
          Participant

            It’s GoodDog who wears the radio trousers in this household so you’ll have to ask him but I like the idea…

            #1104277
            starlaugh
            Participant

              Yeah havent heard you mix yet matey!

              Also with my new found liking of PSY, sounds good…

              #1104279
              Digital-A
              Participant
                starlaugh wrote:
                Yeah havent heard you mix yet matey!

                Also with my new found liking of PSY, sounds good…

                well get your ass down to newbury, sit on my sofa and il show you what two decks a mixer and me eating polo fruits can do!

                #1104291
                Playground Politics
                Participant

                  i want a mix, instead of playing psy i want u to do it acapella style…….for five minutes of ur show time

                  #1104280
                  Digital-A
                  Participant
                    Playground Politics wrote:
                    i want a mix, instead of playing psy i want u to do it acapella style…….for five minutes of ur show time

                    put all suggestions in the box on my doorstep … (not there between 10pm and 7am to reduce theft of suggestions!:wink: )

                    #1104262
                    General Lighting
                    Moderator

                      Dunno why but I thought this thread was gonna say “Tomm Digital and his amazing dancing bear”

                      (probably due to that thread about bear costumes, and I now have ended up with bare bears on the brain… )

                      #1104267
                      Tank Girl
                      Participant

                        Deffo up for some PSY …. love it !!!!! :love: :bounce_fl raaa :love:

                        #1104281
                        Digital-A
                        Participant
                          General Lighting wrote:
                          Dunno why but I thought this thread was gonna say “Tomm Digital and his amazing dancing bear”

                          could that be the name of the show … would you like that GL?

                          sounds good to me …

                          #1104263
                          General Lighting
                          Moderator

                            I don’t see why not :laugh_at:

                            #1104292
                            Playground Politics
                            Participant

                              theres a shrub called digitalis

                              #1104282
                              Digital-A
                              Participant
                                General Lighting wrote:
                                I don’t see why not :laugh_at:

                                is there anyway i can get that to appear on the player when someone tunes in?

                                #1104264
                                General Lighting
                                Moderator

                                  yep, its something called “Meta tags” (I am unsure of the exact terminology) which you set in your shoutcast software. Its always a good thing to make something appear in the player display (rather than the default “+” sign) anyway.

                                  Raj, GoodDog, SdZ or Biotech should be able to explain which settings to use to make this happen.

                                  #1104283
                                  Digital-A
                                  Participant
                                    General Lighting wrote:
                                    Raj, GoodDog, SdZ or Biotech should be able to explain which settings to use to make this happen.

                                    shall get on that my dear friend …

                                    sound tests thursday soo hope all goes well *fingers crossed* ๐Ÿ™‚

                                    #1104268
                                    Tank Girl
                                    Participant

                                      what time you gonna be on thus?

                                      If before 10 I’d mjuch appreciate it being recorded so I can download later as always work llates on thursdays :love:

                                      #1104269
                                      PHARTY
                                      Participant

                                        :bounce_flraaa:crazy_dru:weee::love:

                                        #1104284
                                        Digital-A
                                        Participant
                                          Tank Girl wrote:
                                          what time you gonna be on thus?

                                          If before 10 I’d mjuch appreciate it being recorded so I can download later as always work llates on thursdays :love:

                                          im hoping for a massive slot on the monday night … up to management
                                          though …

                                          would you like to hear 3-4 hours of psy? (plus the hour in the middle for guests and what not)

                                          up to you lot, otherwise ill sit at home with my dancing bear …

                                          id prefer to play though …

                                          #1104285
                                          Digital-A
                                          Participant

                                            there was talk of getting a webcam for listeners in me room … it got dropped after someone brought up the topic of seeing me naked … i dont no why id be naked and dj’ing …. but hey … let me no if you want one in there …

                                            #1104278
                                            starlaugh
                                            Participant
                                              Digital-A wrote:
                                              there was talk of getting a webcam for listeners in me room … it got dropped after someone brought up the topic of seeing me naked … i dont no why id be naked and dj’ing …. but hey … let me no if you want one in there …
                                              :you_crazy:you_crazy:you_crazy

                                              :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

                                              #1104270
                                              PHARTY
                                              Participant
                                                Digital-A wrote:
                                                there was talk of getting a webcam for listeners in me room … it got dropped after someone brought up the topic of seeing me naked … i dont no why id be naked and dj’ing …. but hey … let me no if you want one in there …

                                                Yeh get a Cam it would be funny as F–k a naked tune spinner :laugh_at:but make sure you wear a mask as you dont know whos watching and you could end up being prosecuted for being in posession of an offensive face:wink:

                                                #1104266
                                                Angel
                                                Moderator
                                                  Digital-A wrote:
                                                  there was talk of getting a webcam for listeners in me room … it got dropped after someone brought up the topic of seeing me naked … i dont no why id be naked and dj’ing …. but hey … let me no if you want one in there …

                                                  Ooooooohhh yes please :groucho::groucho:

                                                  #1104286
                                                  Digital-A
                                                  Participant
                                                    Angel wrote:
                                                    Ooooooohhh yes please :groucho::groucho:

                                                    to amazon ๐Ÿ˜‰ :weee: ๐Ÿ™‚

                                                    how much do one of these babies cost!?

                                                    (what happens when i have guests on the show? … ) ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                    #1104287
                                                    Digital-A
                                                    Participant
                                                      PHARTY wrote:
                                                      Yeh get a Cam it would be funny as F–k a naked tune spinner :laugh_at:but make sure you wear a mask as you dont know whos watching and you could end up being prosecuted for being in posession of an offensive face:wink:

                                                      what mask would you like to see Pharty haha … i was thinking some form of gimp contraption … all suggestions welcomed! :groucho: :weee: ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Tomm digital and his amazing psychedelic show …