Forums The Vibe Chat There is nothing free about a free house

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1053504
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Man i’m bord, nothing to do tonight and my girlfriends out all night. Wish I had some K…… that would keep me busy LOL

    #1256039
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    Just enjoy the time mate – browse through some of the finest porn the internet has to offer!

    #1256006
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 488243 wrote:

    Just enjoy the time mate – browse through some of the finest porn the internet has to offer!

    I’m too scared to look a porn since I infected my mums computer with porn trojans when I was a teen. Now I only use other peoples computerz to look at porn

    #1256007
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Turn out for the books, I bumped into a mate outside who gave me a couple of joints worth of skunk. I don’t normaly smoke the stuff anymore but since its a free night i’m gonna smoke it.

    Also I was doing some long overdue washing and I checked my pockets of my jeans I wore last week and I found some loose K crystals from someones really bad paper wraps. I remember feeling them last week and thinking they can be saved. So now I have myself a few joints and a line of K : )

    With added bits of fluff and backy

    #1256040
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @thelog 488251 wrote:

    I’m too scared to look a porn since I infected my mums computer with porn trojans when I was a teen. Now I only use other peoples computerz to look at porn

    The trouble with that mate, is that other people have no sense of humour once u start cracking one off in front of their computer – especially if their Mum’s visiting too!

    #1256041
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @thelog 488253 wrote:

    Turn out for the books, I bumped into a mate outside who gave me a couple of joints worth of skunk. I don’t normaly smoke the stuff anymore but since its a free night i’m gonna smoke it.

    Also I was doing some long overdue washing and I checked my pockets of my jeans I wore last week and I found some loose K crystals from someones really bad paper wraps. I remember feeling them last week and thinking they can be saved. So now I have myself a few joints and a line of K : )

    With added bits of fluff and backy

    Result mate, turned out nice again, lol.

    #1256023
    AvatarChemical needs
    Participant

    @thelog 488253 wrote:

    Turn out for the books, I bumped into a mate outside who gave me a couple of joints worth of skunk. I don’t normaly smoke the stuff anymore but since its a free night i’m gonna smoke it.

    Also I was doing some long overdue washing and I checked my pockets of my jeans I wore last week and I found some loose K crystals from someones really bad paper wraps. I remember feeling them last week and thinking they can be saved. So now I have myself a few joints and a line of K : )

    With added bits of fluff and backy

    Do us a favour and give your mate my number?! ๐Ÿ˜‰ :biggreen:

    #1256008
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @Chemical needs 488261 wrote:

    Do us a favour and give your mate my number?! ๐Ÿ˜‰ :biggreen:

    Bah you should be so lucky. I’ve know the kid since school and its the first time I have ever seen him with his own bag of weed let alone giving me some. We had a little joke about that outside. I was saying this is a type of karma cos I always used to be sorting him out with weed and beers etc.

    Speaking of alcohol Daftfader left some red wine in the fridge BONUS!!

    #1256009
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    This k is looking grim man, I have extracted lots of back but there is still quite a bit left in the line. I should have left it stuck to the pan and picked out the bad bits them scrapped it. : (

    #1256035
    Avatarmanaman
    Participant

    Hope some people call around and you end up with a party, have your girl get home around 4am to full on rave.

    #1256010
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @manaman 488273 wrote:

    Hope some people call around and you end up with a party, have your girl get home around 4am to full on rave.

    Well she’s not back until 7pm tomoz so we can go till then if ya want

    #1256025
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @thelog 488262 wrote:

    Speaking of alcohol Daftfader left some red wine in the fridge BONUS!!

    I told you red wine’s not supposed to be kept in the fridge, it’s supposed to be served room temperature (I left it on the side). Sacrilege man! :laugh_at:

    #1256022
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @DaftFader 488282 wrote:

    I told you red wine’s not supposed to be kept in the fridge, it’s supposed to be served room temperature (I left it on the side). Sacrilege man! :laugh_at:

    :laugh_at:

    #1256011
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Oh yeah. well I think it was maxine who put it in there. Since I don’t often put things away. : )

    #1256012
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Oh yeah and gimmie back my bassline

    #1256026
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @thelog 488289 wrote:

    Oh yeah and gimmie back my bassline

    I already sent it on msn BRAH!

    #1256013
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @DaftFader 488294 wrote:

    I already sent it on msn BRAH!

    Really. I looked on instant messenger and all I saw was some text saying that you had made it into a pad synth or something??? You haven’t sent it to the wrong person have you.

    Oh great i’m gonna get ripped of again : (

    #1256027
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @thelog 488295 wrote:

    Really. I looked on instant messenger and all I saw was some text saying that you had made it into a pad synth or something??? You haven’t sent it to the wrong person have you.

    Oh great i’m gonna get ripped of again : (

    ahahaha yeah it did kinda turn into something totally different lmfao.

    I might start again and set the fader controls to stun rather then kill. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1256038
    AvatarIzbeckistan
    Participant

    download ‘Doritos crazy course’ on xbox live, its free ๐Ÿ˜€

    #1256014
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Did you see that I had two different performer sequences with the Xfader. I was gonna start the tune with the fader up and automate it to change to the second patern later in the tune : ). I’m so happy I have worked out that type of bassline. I went over my mates earlter and played it on his big soundsystem and it sounded lovely!!!

    #1256015
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 488301 wrote:

    download ‘Doritos crazy course’ on xbox live, its free ๐Ÿ˜€

    LOL I played that earlyer on believe it or not. I have rinsed the shit out of it though and done all the diffrent countrys courses before.

    BTW feel free to add me on XBL My GT is Mr DJ Logue

    #1256037
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 488301 wrote:

    download ‘Doritos crazy course’ on xbox live, its free ๐Ÿ˜€

    It’s Doritos Crash Course actually!

    But if you have that you should also have Trials Evolution and you should also add me. Gamertag=Riceboychrispy

    #1256028
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @thelog 488302 wrote:

    Did you see that I had two different performer sequences with the Xfader. I was gonna start the tune with the fader up and automate it to change to the second patern later in the tune : ). I’m so happy I have worked out that type of bassline. I went over my mates earlter and played it on his big soundsystem and it sounded lovely!!!

    Yeah I noticed that ๐Ÿ™‚ mine’s got that fader attached to an lfo so it automatically changes when i want it too, to get that funky style rythem i got going on with the cutoff. ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1256016
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 488304 wrote:

    It’s Doritos Crash Course actually!

    But if you have that you should also have Trials Evolution and you should also add me. Gamertag=Riceboychrispy

    I don’t have Trials ev yet. It was either that or Xbox minecraft. You play battlefield 3?? Fruit ninja demon LOL
    @DaftFader 488305 wrote:

    Yeah I noticed that ๐Ÿ™‚ mine’s got that fader attached to an lfo so it automatically changes when i want it too, to get that funky style rythem i got going on with the cutoff. ๐Ÿ™‚

    yeah man sounds sweet. can’t wait to hear it : )

    #1256024
    AvatarChemical needs
    Participant

    You using Ableton?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar