Forums The Vibe Chat stayawayfromafrica

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1055663
    p0ly
    Participant

    Thanks dude for your mental antics and other such goodness.

    #1272003
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    I’ll second that mate, was always entertaining waking up and reading what madness he and Psy had written overnight! Come back safa, we miss u (and Psy too, he seems to have been very quiet the last couple of days – maybe he’s gone to the Netherlands again!)

    #1271996
    p0ly
    Participant

    he did me some good deeds off the record. pretty sound but pretty messy too much as you couldn’t make out a thing he was saying.

    #1272008
    korno
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 541502 wrote:

    I’ll second that mate, was always entertaining waking up and reading what madness he and Psy had written overnight! Come back safa, we miss u (and Psy too, he seems to have been very quiet the last couple of days – maybe he’s gone to the Netherlands again!)

    Agreed, i miss safa 🙁

    #1272004
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @p0ly 541503 wrote:

    he did me some good deeds off the record. pretty sound but pretty messy too much as you couldn’t make out a thing he was saying.

    Yeah dude, you could see the difference the last time he checked in to say ‘Hi’ to everyone, he was straight as a die and coherent, but when he was wrecked, it was a mission to work out what he meant, it was the closest PV’s ever come to a wordsearch or a crossword!

    #1272000
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    I liked the time when he was writing an angry email to his cousin about tripping to much.
    But it wasnt in an email it was on a pv thread LOL

    #1271994
    thelog
    Participant

    I think he probably found another forum. I’m sure he knew about blue light etc so I never knew why he didn’t post there. It would have suited him better. I do miss him though.

    I remember I made him a little tune when he went mental once and said all that kitty petting, corporate rock, whores stuff.

    [soundcloud] https://soundcloud.com/davidjlogue/kitty-petting [/soundcloud]

    #1272006
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 541502 wrote:

    I’ll second that mate, was always entertaining waking up and reading what madness he and Psy had written overnight! Come back safa, we miss u (and Psy too, he seems to have been very quiet the last couple of days – maybe he’s gone to the Netherlands again!)

    I’ve been keeping my head down since posting the mental health thread really. Various problems in my life in the moment that unfortunately take priority over PV. Cutting back on my drug intake as it wasn’t really helping me navigate through the obscurity that I call life at the moment. Sure I’ll be back to my normal nonsensical self soon though.

    #1272009
    korno
    Participant

    @thelog 541580 wrote:

    I think he probably found another forum. I’m sure he knew about blue light etc so I never knew why he didn’t post there. It would have suited him better. I do miss him though.

    I remember I made him a little tune when he went mental once and said all that kitty petting, corporate rock, whores stuff.

    [soundcloud] https://soundcloud.com/davidjlogue/kitty-petting [/soundcloud]

    That tune was boss mate lol

    #1271993
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    last I heard he had got a job as a lumberjack and had cut down on drugs to avoid risking accidents with chainsaws etc…

    #1272010
    Deez
    Participant

    @General Lighting 541647 wrote:

    last I heard he had got a job as a lumberjack and had cut down on drugs to avoid risking accidents with chainsaws etc…

    Yup I remember him posting this. Fair play to him though, as he was hitting the drugs pretty hard previous to that. Hope he’s doing alright.

    #1271995
    thelog
    Participant

    I fear for his life, chainsawz???

    #1272001
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    #1272005
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 541591 wrote:

    I’ve been keeping my head down since posting the mental health thread really. Various problems in my life in the moment that unfortunately take priority over PV. Cutting back on my drug intake as it wasn’t really helping me navigate through the obscurity that I call life at the moment. Sure I’ll be back to my normal nonsensical self soon though.

    Hope your problems sort ’emselves out soon mate, all the best pal. 🙂

    #1271997
    p0ly
    Participant
    #1271999
    Pat McDonald
    Participant

    It seems pretty obvious to me they are just staying away from Africa.

    AFRICA! AFRICA! AFRICA!

    #1272007
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    SAFA has quite a few threads in his dedication doesn’t he lol

    #1271998
    barrettone
    Participant

    I love the way he typed. It was so peculiar and funny, seemed really disjointed because his punctuation was off and he couldn’t put the spaces in the right places.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat stayawayfromafrica