Forums The Vibe Chat Squat Juice V’s Party Vibe

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047185
    AvatarAnonymous

    Anyone any suggestions as to why the two are so different content wise? Why for example does Squat Juice seem to feature endless trolls, pointless idiotic comments, attempts at humor and some truly random and entertaing posts. SJ also seems to have more free party comment although diluted.

    Sorry if thats a foolish question, I think far too much.

    #1198235
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    I cant answer was only at SJ breifly and didnt like it

    #1198221
    AvatarAnonymous
    Tank Girl;323783 wrote:
    I cant answer was only at SJ breifly and didnt like it

    I read it, well, I flick through the main page and find a seemingly interesting post every few days that turns out to be something it didnt apear to be (and not interesting).

    #1198259
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant
    Tank Girl;323783 wrote:
    I cant answer was only at SJ breifly and didnt like it

    ditto.

    #1198234
    Avatarbinge
    Participant

    Ying and the yang of the net rave scene innit. I used to go through phases of each- although tbh SJ is pretty shite nowadays.

    Was proper funny at points though.

    #1198241
    AvatarMisterDuck
    Participant

    ain’t mutually exclusive

    i’d say the majority of posters here also post on squatjuice

    the two sites are more similar than people might think

    #1198255
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    squat juice eh?

    #1198251
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    :sign0024:

    #1198256
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i went on sj for the first time last night, seemed funny and shit at the same time

    #1198246
    Avatardamo666
    Participant

    I look on sj now and again i dont post tho.

    Partyvibe hands down.

    #1198222
    AvatarAnonymous
    DaftFader;323850 wrote:
    :sign0024:

    me? ๐Ÿ™ *confused*

    #1198223
    AvatarAnonymous
    damo666;323855 wrote:
    I look on sj now and again i dont post tho.

    Partyvibe hands down.

    snap

    #1198252
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    photographthesun;323857 wrote:
    me? ๐Ÿ™ *confused*

    saing the s word is blaspheame .. and that’s a bannable offence tbh ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1198224
    AvatarAnonymous
    DaftFader;323862 wrote:
    saing the s word is blaspheame .. and that’s a bannable offence tbh ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    oh. I shant let it happen again, i’m a bad person :hopeless:

    #1198253
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    photographthesun;323876 wrote:
    oh. I shant let it happen again, i’m a bad person :hopeless:

    you have been absolved :love:

    #1198248
    AvatarSouthcaver
    Participant

    SJ is funny to read, I can never be arsed to post though.
    Has a lot more listings for legal nights though

    #1198228
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    a lot of legal / commercial promoters don’t like the fact we won’t let them post until they suscribe and walk away from here (even though all they need to do is be friends wiht someone what is a subscriber in their region and they will plug the event if its a good’un)

    SJ used to be alright until about 2005 or so; it even had a friendly (if strange) community of people many of whom I have partied with in real life when I lived in SE England.Then for some inexplicable reason people dealt with police in SE England getting heavier on raves by turning on each other rather than working together and it all went slowly downhill. Lots of people what started out as real life friends are now enemies and only barely tolerate each other because of ketamine… and people (not just trolls) actually brag about stuff like fights and vandalism at parties knowing the cops are reading which isn’t a clever thing to do..

    last SE England party I went to in 2007 a whole bunch of people was arguing there about stuff what had gone on on SJ…. OK all this politics can easily happen without the net but at least here it would be stamped on , we don’t go for this bogus “free speech” argument when it destroys peoples real life social networks…

    #1198225
    AvatarAnonymous
    General Lighting;323883 wrote:
    a lot of legal / commercial promoters don’t like the fact we won’t let them post until they suscribe and walk away from here (even though all they need to do is be friends wiht someone what is a subscriber in their region and they will plug the event if its a good’un)

    SJ used to be alright until about 2005 or so; it even had a friendly (if strange) community of people many of whom I have partied with in real life when I lived in SE England.Then for some inexplicable reason people dealt with police in SE England getting heavier on raves by turning on each other rather than working together and it all went slowly downhill. Lots of people what started out as real life friends are now enemies and only barely tolerate each other because of ketamine… and people (not just trolls) actually brag about stuff like fights and vandalism at parties knowing the cops are reading which isn’t a clever thing to do..

    last SE England party I went to in 2007 a whole bunch of people was arguing there about stuff what had gone on on SJ…. OK all this politics can easily happen without the net but at least here it would be stamped on , we don’t go for this bogus “free speech” argument when it destroys peoples real life social networks…

    Ah thanks for that, sounds complex! I had no idea there was such a tricky history and what not. Ill stick with PV *nods* SJ just gives me a headake.

    #1198249
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Don’t like SJ, too childish for my liking.

    #1198226
    AvatarAnonymous
    DJCliffy;324183 wrote:
    Don’t like SJ, too childish for my liking.

    I can only agree with that

    #1198242
    AvatarMisterDuck
    Participant
    DJCliffy;324183 wrote:
    Don’t like SJ, too childish for my liking.

    don’t forget our gnomes/midgets/pukka pies/methods of removin condoms :laugh_at:

    #1198260
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    @boothy 324255 wrote:

    don’t forget our gnomes/midgets/pukka pies/methods of removin condoms :laugh_at:

    dont forget the raccoons

    #1198257
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    joshd96320;324271 wrote:
    dont forget the raccoons

    thats wot i thought aswell:laugh_at:

    #1198236
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    joshd96320;324271 wrote:
    dont forget the raccoons
    p0lygon-Window;324274 wrote:
    thats wot i thought aswell:laugh_at:

    theyre is a saying ‘great minds think alike – dummies never differ’

    which one am I thinking off?? :laugh_at::laugh_at:

    #1198250
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    boothy;324255 wrote:
    don’t forget our gnomes/midgets/pukka pies/methods of removin condoms :laugh_at:

    That’s adult material mate!! raaa

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar