Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

This topic contains 11,094 replies, has 169 voices, and was last updated by Avatar SystemPaq9 October 6, 2016 at 1:06 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 10,901 through 10,925 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1198205
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant
    #1150758
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 546355 wrote:

    I wonder if that other guy is just a loyal friend or a hired testicle assistant?

    #1187681
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 546355 wrote:

    I wonder if that other guy is just a loyal friend or a hired testicle assistant?

    #1150548
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546353 wrote:

    I couldn’t help but imagine Randy from south park using his testicles as a space hopper lol, that’s what made it a little less believable for me.

    Buffalo soldiers…

    #1185835
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546353 wrote:

    I couldn’t help but imagine Randy from south park using his testicles as a space hopper lol, that’s what made it a little less believable for me.

    Buffalo soldiers…

    #1150839
    Avatar
    korno
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546353 wrote:

    Sorry I wasn’t insinuating you were lying, perhaps a little exaggerated though. I couldn’t help but imagine Randy from south park using his testicles as a space hopper lol, that’s what made it a little less believable for me.

    lolol

    #1191547
    Avatar
    korno
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546353 wrote:

    Sorry I wasn’t insinuating you were lying, perhaps a little exaggerated though. I couldn’t help but imagine Randy from south park using his testicles as a space hopper lol, that’s what made it a little less believable for me.

    lolol

    #1150993
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546356 wrote:

    I wonder if that other guy is just a loyal friend or a hired testicle assistant?

    Hired testicle assistant would definitely make your CV stand out lol.

    #1198292
    Avatar
    pyross.
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546356 wrote:

    I wonder if that other guy is just a loyal friend or a hired testicle assistant?

    Hired testicle assistant would definitely make your CV stand out lol.

    #1150760
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 546398 wrote:

    Hired testicle assistant would definitely make your CV stand out lol.

    Voluntary testicle assistant would be even better. Employers love voluntary work on CVs.

    #1187785
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @pyɔross. 546398 wrote:

    Hired testicle assistant would definitely make your CV stand out lol.

    Voluntary testicle assistant would be even better. Employers love voluntary work on CVs.

    #1150762
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @korno 546311 wrote:

    An ex bf of mine ended up in hospital with one of his balls the size of a beach ball, we both had to carry his ball to the A&E
    Basically i had a tummy bug the week before and so i thought it was a good thing that i was all ‘cleared out’ by the end of it for anal, but it turns out bacteria was still hanging around and his ball caught an infection lolol .. Bwaha Bwahahahahaaa

    Only just thought how or and why did he allow his ball to inflate to such a large size before thinking something wasn’t right or that action should be taken?

    I mean guys are constantly being warned to ‘check’ ourselves for any abnormal growths or whatnot, I can safely say I ‘check’/touch myself so frequently I notice when I have a new hair sprouting never mind a tumour or any other kind genital disturbance developing lol.

    #1187884
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @korno 546311 wrote:

    An ex bf of mine ended up in hospital with one of his balls the size of a beach ball, we both had to carry his ball to the A&E
    Basically i had a tummy bug the week before and so i thought it was a good thing that i was all ‘cleared out’ by the end of it for anal, but it turns out bacteria was still hanging around and his ball caught an infection lolol .. Bwaha Bwahahahahaaa

    Only just thought how or and why did he allow his ball to inflate to such a large size before thinking something wasn’t right or that action should be taken?

    I mean guys are constantly being warned to ‘check’ ourselves for any abnormal growths or whatnot, I can safely say I ‘check’/touch myself so frequently I notice when I have a new hair sprouting never mind a tumour or any other kind genital disturbance developing lol.

    #1151111
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @korno 546311 wrote:

    An ex bf of mine ended up in hospital with one of his balls the size of a beach ball, we both had to carry his ball to the A&E
    Basically i had a tummy bug the week before and so i thought it was a good thing that i was all ‘cleared out’ by the end of it for anal, but it turns out bacteria was still hanging around and his ball caught an infection lolol .. Bwaha Bwahahahahaaa

    anal – not even once

    #1203668
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @korno 546311 wrote:

    An ex bf of mine ended up in hospital with one of his balls the size of a beach ball, we both had to carry his ball to the A&E
    Basically i had a tummy bug the week before and so i thought it was a good thing that i was all ‘cleared out’ by the end of it for anal, but it turns out bacteria was still hanging around and his ball caught an infection lolol .. Bwaha Bwahahahahaaa

    anal – not even once

    #1150763
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 546428 wrote:

    anal – not even once

    Even without that horror story it simply has no appeal to me whatsoever.

    #1187992
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 546428 wrote:

    anal – not even once

    Even without that horror story it simply has no appeal to me whatsoever.

    #1151114
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546430 wrote:

    Even without that horror story it simply has no appeal to me whatsoever.

    The whole ‘forbidden fruit’ element is kinda cool, but then I think about getting a shitty cock and its just not worth it really and anything that comes out of there is gonna humding.

    #1203783
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546430 wrote:

    Even without that horror story it simply has no appeal to me whatsoever.

    The whole ‘forbidden fruit’ element is kinda cool, but then I think about getting a shitty cock and its just not worth it really and anything that comes out of there is gonna humding.

    #1150766
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 546431 wrote:

    The whole ‘forbidden fruit’ element is kinda cool, but then I think about getting a shitty cock and its just not worth it really and anything that comes out of there is gonna humding.

    I feel in the days of old I would have inserted some form of RT joke in regards to ‘forbidden fruit’.

    #1188072
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 546431 wrote:

    The whole ‘forbidden fruit’ element is kinda cool, but then I think about getting a shitty cock and its just not worth it really and anything that comes out of there is gonna humding.

    I feel in the days of old I would have inserted some form of RT joke in regards to ‘forbidden fruit’.

    #1151115
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546432 wrote:

    I feel in the days of old I would have inserted some form of RT joke in regards to ‘forbidden fruit’.

    That only applies if she says no. In which case I’d do it for the sheer thrill of it.

    #1203865
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    @The Psyentist 546432 wrote:

    I feel in the days of old I would have inserted some form of RT joke in regards to ‘forbidden fruit’.

    That only applies if she says no. In which case I’d do it for the sheer thrill of it.

    #1151117
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    bacon takes too long to cook, shit is fucking teasing me.. it will be so worth it when I get that 16 rasher sandwich though, so worth it.

    #1203975
    Avatar
    Deez
    Participant

    bacon takes too long to cook, shit is fucking teasing me.. it will be so worth it when I get that 16 rasher sandwich though, so worth it.

Viewing 25 posts - 10,901 through 10,925 (of 11,095 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar