Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 9,376 through 9,400 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1149440
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    fucking chelsea…….the cunts rob us

    #1183483
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    fucking chelsea…….the cunts rob us

    #1131810
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @know_hope 476393 wrote:

    sounds bad :/, hope you’re ok. i’d suggest seeing an osteopath… obviously i’m biased, but i think they’re really good for these things.

    :group_hug

    sounds to much like psychopath for my liking ..

    lol na depending on the results of the scans will depend on what specialist i goto.

    #1168031
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @know_hope 476393 wrote:

    sounds bad :/, hope you’re ok. i’d suggest seeing an osteopath… obviously i’m biased, but i think they’re really good for these things.

    :group_hug

    sounds to much like psychopath for my liking ..

    lol na depending on the results of the scans will depend on what specialist i goto.

    #1129694
    Avatarthelog
    Participant
    #1163078
    Avatarthelog
    Participant
    #1149442
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    ^this is how I feel

    #1183489
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    ^this is how I feel

    #1150392
    AvatarYoungOne
    Participant

    Need to finish my coursework but im just too lazy to do it! Its not like im going to get a job off this course anyway, fuck it!

    #1185556
    AvatarYoungOne
    Participant

    Need to finish my coursework but im just too lazy to do it! Its not like im going to get a job off this course anyway, fuck it!

    #1136200
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    gotta love the random wake sleeping pattern . not

    #1170375
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    gotta love the random wake sleeping pattern . not

    #1135621
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    bad back today, fuck you back

    #1170012
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    bad back today, fuck you back

    #1149619
    Avatardubstep_joe
    Participant

    @YoungOne 477249 wrote:

    Need to finish my coursework but im just too lazy to do it! Its not like im going to get a job off this course anyway, fuck it!

    Same here man =l.. Chemistry coursework … what a pain … By accident was measuring transmission values instead of absorbance so I sorta had to ‘make up’ all my results to this thingy :O

    #1183963
    Avatardubstep_joe
    Participant

    @YoungOne 477249 wrote:

    Need to finish my coursework but im just too lazy to do it! Its not like im going to get a job off this course anyway, fuck it!

    Same here man =l.. Chemistry coursework … what a pain … By accident was measuring transmission values instead of absorbance so I sorta had to ‘make up’ all my results to this thingy :O

    #1130605
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @p0ly 477452 wrote:

    bad back today, fuck you back

    Ditto, falling over is not my friend

    it hurts :cry::cry:

    (ps I was sober!)

    #1165689
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @p0ly 477452 wrote:

    bad back today, fuck you back

    Ditto, falling over is not my friend

    it hurts :cry::cry:

    (ps I was sober!)

    #1130607
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @DaftFader 476387 wrote:

    they recon it might be arthritis :s … but i don’t think it is … i’m sure it’s joint hyper extension. gonna get some x-rays done and get referred to a specialist as it’s been happening once every few weeks for the last few months gradually getting worse and worse each time.

    oh babe – sorry to see this
    you’ve been getting a lot of probs with it – so I hope the specialist helps figure out whats wrong and they can treat it x x

    #1165692
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @DaftFader 476387 wrote:

    they recon it might be arthritis :s … but i don’t think it is … i’m sure it’s joint hyper extension. gonna get some x-rays done and get referred to a specialist as it’s been happening once every few weeks for the last few months gradually getting worse and worse each time.

    oh babe – sorry to see this
    you’ve been getting a lot of probs with it – so I hope the specialist helps figure out whats wrong and they can treat it x x

    #1130608
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    Grrr…..
    trying to sort van and car insurance in one is a nightmare!!!

    #1165695
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    Grrr…..
    trying to sort van and car insurance in one is a nightmare!!!

    #1131811
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 478066 wrote:

    Grrr…..
    trying to sort van and car insurance in one is a nightmare!!!

    W might be getting a van soon … No more squishing 4 people and festival gear into a ford KA lmao. although probably not carry more then 2/3 people including the driver. :s

    #1168033
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 478066 wrote:

    Grrr…..
    trying to sort van and car insurance in one is a nightmare!!!

    W might be getting a van soon … No more squishing 4 people and festival gear into a ford KA lmao. although probably not carry more then 2/3 people including the driver. :s

    #1150335
    Avatarknow_hope
    Participant

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81689[/ATTACH]

Viewing 25 posts - 9,376 through 9,400 (of 11,095 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar