Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 4,776 through 4,800 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1132594
    p0ly
    Participant

      @harr!et 398739 wrote:

      When people fill up the sink, put dishes in it and then don’t wash up and leave them there. Either wash up or fuckin don’t :@ cos i have to reach into cold, discusting water and clean everything out before i wash up otherwise. Aghgghrhrhghgghh.

      DISHWASHER! raaa

      #1169321
      p0ly
      Participant

        @harr!et 398739 wrote:

        When people fill up the sink, put dishes in it and then don’t wash up and leave them there. Either wash up or fuckin don’t :@ cos i have to reach into cold, discusting water and clean everything out before i wash up otherwise. Aghgghrhrhghgghh.

        DISHWASHER! raaa

        #1132595
        p0ly
        Participant

          @mungo1972 398741 wrote:

          Hi Harr!et ,
          Yep and end up with a scummy ring around the bowl or the sink and it tends to smell after a while . I think people do that in the hope that some one else will finnish the job !!!! . You could always do what my mate did once , put the pots and plates outside the offenders room …..soon got the message lol

          regards
          Mungo

          round my mates house my mates bro left loads of dirty plates about so i left them underneath his bed cover so when he got into bed he found them all in there like ‘wtf?’

          think he was drunk and stoned when he saw them there as well :crazy_dru:bounce_fl

          #1169324
          p0ly
          Participant

            @mungo1972 398741 wrote:

            Hi Harr!et ,
            Yep and end up with a scummy ring around the bowl or the sink and it tends to smell after a while . I think people do that in the hope that some one else will finnish the job !!!! . You could always do what my mate did once , put the pots and plates outside the offenders room …..soon got the message lol

            regards
            Mungo

            round my mates house my mates bro left loads of dirty plates about so i left them underneath his bed cover so when he got into bed he found them all in there like ‘wtf?’

            think he was drunk and stoned when he saw them there as well :crazy_dru:bounce_fl

            #1149709
            Honeybear
            Participant

              Why are people on buses so anti social?

              #1184179
              Honeybear
              Participant

                Why are people on buses so anti social?

                #1131625
                DaftFader
                Participant

                  @Honeybear 398783 wrote:

                  Why are people on buses so anti social?

                  I don’t know. Why are people on buses so anti social?

                  #1167713
                  DaftFader
                  Participant

                    @Honeybear 398783 wrote:

                    Why are people on buses so anti social?

                    I don’t know. Why are people on buses so anti social?

                    #1132597
                    p0ly
                    Participant

                      @DaftFader 398790 wrote:

                      I don’t know. Why are people on buses so anti social?

                      Cos the UK is full of introverted pricks! It sickens me how weird it seems to be to go up to someone in the street and make friends with them!!! (this doesn’t apply to all but the majority!)

                      This is why festivals rule!!
                      raaa

                      #1169326
                      p0ly
                      Participant

                        @DaftFader 398790 wrote:

                        I don’t know. Why are people on buses so anti social?

                        Cos the UK is full of introverted pricks! It sickens me how weird it seems to be to go up to someone in the street and make friends with them!!! (this doesn’t apply to all but the majority!)

                        This is why festivals rule!!
                        raaa

                        #1131626
                        DaftFader
                        Participant

                          Oh it thought it was a joke or something …

                          “Why are people on buses so anti social?”

                          “To get to the other side”

                          You are right tho .. I’m offten amazed at how many people look at me like I’m mental when I start up a convosation with them out and about. (probably because I am lol .. but they don’t know that untill after we’ve spoken for a while lol)

                          #1167715
                          DaftFader
                          Participant

                            Oh it thought it was a joke or something …

                            “Why are people on buses so anti social?”

                            “To get to the other side”

                            You are right tho .. I’m offten amazed at how many people look at me like I’m mental when I start up a convosation with them out and about. (probably because I am lol .. but they don’t know that untill after we’ve spoken for a while lol)

                            #1128422
                            Anonymous

                              White van men :@ idon’twannagiveyouablowjob!

                              #1149506
                              Anonymous

                                White van men :@ idon’twannagiveyouablowjob!

                                #1132598
                                p0ly
                                Participant

                                  @harr!et 398851 wrote:

                                  White van men :@ idon’twannagiveyouablowjob!

                                  i don’t own a van but is a pink van a bit more seductive? :laugh_at:

                                  #1169328
                                  p0ly
                                  Participant

                                    @harr!et 398851 wrote:

                                    White van men :@ idon’twannagiveyouablowjob!

                                    i don’t own a van but is a pink van a bit more seductive? :laugh_at:

                                    #1132600
                                    p0ly
                                    Participant

                                      @DaftFader 398819 wrote:

                                      Oh it thought it was a joke or something …

                                      “Why are people on buses so anti social?”

                                      “To get to the other side”

                                      You are right tho .. I’m offten amazed at how many people look at me like I’m mental when I start up a convosation with them out and about. (probably because I am lol .. but they don’t know that untill after we’ve spoken for a while lol)

                                      Yeah, even when i say hello to certain old people they seem to look at me like i’m a weirdo =( ‘back in my day,blah blah blah it was so much better, kids these days blah blah blah’ pile of shit!! back in your day mate it was racist, sexist and homophobic. seems like a lot of them still have these traits.

                                      #1169331
                                      p0ly
                                      Participant

                                        @DaftFader 398819 wrote:

                                        Oh it thought it was a joke or something …

                                        “Why are people on buses so anti social?”

                                        “To get to the other side”

                                        You are right tho .. I’m offten amazed at how many people look at me like I’m mental when I start up a convosation with them out and about. (probably because I am lol .. but they don’t know that untill after we’ve spoken for a while lol)

                                        Yeah, even when i say hello to certain old people they seem to look at me like i’m a weirdo =( ‘back in my day,blah blah blah it was so much better, kids these days blah blah blah’ pile of shit!! back in your day mate it was racist, sexist and homophobic. seems like a lot of them still have these traits.

                                        #1128423
                                        Anonymous

                                          Oooo i am partial to a pink van man! ๐Ÿ˜€

                                          #1149507
                                          Anonymous

                                            Oooo i am partial to a pink van man! ๐Ÿ˜€

                                            #1131628
                                            DaftFader
                                            Participant

                                              @p0ly 398854 wrote:

                                              Yeah, even when i say hello to certain old people they seem to look at me like i’m a weirdo =( ‘back in my day,blah blah blah it was so much better, kids these days blah blah blah’ pile of shit!! back in your day mate it was racist, sexist and homophobic. seems like a lot of them still have these traits.

                                              And alot now days are youthest

                                              #1167718
                                              DaftFader
                                              Participant

                                                @p0ly 398854 wrote:

                                                Yeah, even when i say hello to certain old people they seem to look at me like i’m a weirdo =( ‘back in my day,blah blah blah it was so much better, kids these days blah blah blah’ pile of shit!! back in your day mate it was racist, sexist and homophobic. seems like a lot of them still have these traits.

                                                And alot now days are youthest

                                                #1131629
                                                DaftFader
                                                Participant

                                                  @Honeybear 398783 wrote:

                                                  Why are people on buses so anti social?

                                                  @p0ly 398795 wrote:

                                                  Cos the UK is full of introverted pricks! It sickens me how weird it seems to be to go up to someone in the street and make friends with them!!! (this doesn’t apply to all but the majority!)

                                                  Watch the first 2 mins of this :laugh_at:

                                                  BBC iPlayer – Live at the Apollo: Series 5: Episode 1

                                                  #1167720
                                                  DaftFader
                                                  Participant

                                                    @Honeybear 398783 wrote:

                                                    Why are people on buses so anti social?

                                                    @p0ly 398795 wrote:

                                                    Cos the UK is full of introverted pricks! It sickens me how weird it seems to be to go up to someone in the street and make friends with them!!! (this doesn’t apply to all but the majority!)

                                                    Watch the first 2 mins of this :laugh_at:

                                                    BBC iPlayer – Live at the Apollo: Series 5: Episode 1

                                                    #1132601
                                                    p0ly
                                                    Participant

                                                      saw it 2 or 3 weeks ago ๐Ÿ™‚

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 4,776 through 4,800 (of 11,095 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!