Forums The Vibe Chat oo ar, oo ar who likes thier cidaar?!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045407
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    Well? do you like proper cider or do you like wrongbows?

    Im partial to a bit of scrumpy, cant seem to get hold of cheddar oop north.. :crazy_drunk:

    #1179083
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    you either left off Aspalls or ran out of options (not sure if its only mods what get two extra poll options) – I’ve added it to the list..

    #1179114
    AvatarDigital-A
    Participant

    and you left out ‘k’ cider …

    and now ive burnt my one go :hopeless:

    #1179089
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    yeah forgot aspalls, whoops. quite like that as well.. which one did you vote for? could you do a id rather drink piss option for those that dont like cider as well pretty please? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    @ D-A.. K is in the same league as wronger’s i reckon :yakk:

    #1179115
    AvatarDigital-A
    Participant
    djprocess;235017 wrote:
    @ D-A.. K is in the same league as wronger’s i reckon :yakk:

    is it balls … strongers is water compared to the almighty taste of the 8.4 K cider … i had to stop drinking it though as i realised i had a most definite drink problem … all good now though …

    #1179104
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    when I was a student I was a deamon K, stongbow super, white lightening and diamond drinker…… :hopeless:

    I a wrong’un wrongbow girl now

    do like others, bulmers and propper scrumpy and pear cider but tend to stick to wrongbow

    #1179085
    Avatargloballoon
    Participant

    i love cider but don’t really like any of those brands (will make do with blackthorn or scrumpy jack if i have to). they all contain loads of sweeteners and that

    #1179090
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    Digital-A;235030 wrote:
    is it balls … strongers is water compared to the almighty taste of the 8.4 K cider … i had to stop drinking it though as i realised i had a most definite drink problem … all good now though …

    @TG, tut tut. wrongbow is not where its at. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179091
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    globalloon;235033 wrote:
    i love cider but don’t really like any of those brands (will make do with blackthorn or scrumpy jack if i have to). they all contain loads of sweeteners and that

    id have thought you’d have liked a bit of the cheddar seeing as your from down that way.. all my mates in weighmouth practically bath in it.. :laugh_at:

    #1179116
    AvatarDigital-A
    Participant
    Tank Girl;235032 wrote:
    when I was a student I was a deamon K, stongbow super, white lightening and diamond drinker…… :hopeless:

    im sure all those brands turned my liver inwards, black and rotten :yakk:

    hope good ol’ milkthistle can help me out before its too late!

    #1179086
    Avatarelretardo87
    Participant

    Sheppy’s cider is where its at.

    #1179084
    AvatarBioTech
    Participant

    Bulmers for me.

    Yes yes, I’m a luddite.

    #1179125
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    old rosie needs to be added to the poll meh thinks

    #1179092
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    BioTech;235040 wrote:
    Bulmers for me.

    Yes yes, I’m a luddite.

    bandwagon cider imo ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179109
    Avatarfruitisbad
    Participant

    The don of all ciders

    #1179093
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    come on dont be shy, who’s voted for westons? that’s a beautifull cider that organic one, i had about 8 bottles of that after work a while ago and woke up feeling fresh, no hangover nothing. Its about 7.8% as well :weee:

    #1179094
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    fruitisbad;235071 wrote:
    The don of all ciders

    are you in the pub? drinking cider? you fucker! :crazy_drunk:

    #1179110
    Avatarfruitisbad
    Participant

    i wish. : (

    #1179105
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    djprocess;235034 wrote:
    @TG, tut tut. wrongbow is not where its at. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :obey::obey: ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179112
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant
    elretardo87;235039 wrote:
    Sheppy’s cider is where its at.

    As in this Sheppy’s: Sheppy’s traditional Somerset farmhouse cider from Taunton.

    I used to drink a lot of cider from there as I used to be just down the road, now I only drink it if I happen to pass by when seeing old friends and family! :bounce_fl

    #1179087
    AvatarTek Offensive
    Participant

    you missed white lightning, thats a real mans drink….

    tbh, ive never heard of most of them ciders let alone drunk em. but i definitely prefer a nice cold pint of strongbow or bulmers to anybeer.

    plus you can get 3 litres for 3 quid.

    #1179113
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant
    Tek Offensive;235140 wrote:
    you missed white lightning, thats a real mans drink….

    tbh, ive never heard of most of them ciders let alone drunk em. but i definitely prefer a nice cold pint of strongbow or bulmers to anybeer.

    plus you can get 3 litres for 3 quid.

    ewwwwwwwww white lightning, first thing I got pissed on and all I can remember is projectile vomit! :laugh_at:

    #1179121
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    starlaugh;235143 wrote:
    ewwwwwwwww white lightning, first thing I got pissed on and all I can remember is projectile vomit! :laugh_at:

    Been there myself mate! :weee:

    #1179118
    AvatarPlayground Politics
    Participant

    right, first of all, westons super box, or old rosie are my favourite ciders (not allowed to have them all the time, just once in a blue moon),

    second of all to those who love there super boxs are u a box or bag person?

    westons_bag_in_box_300.jpg

    #1179122
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Boxes are better.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar