Forums The Vibe Chat Mooderators Wanted

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045925
    Techno Viking
    Participant

      We’re looking for two new moderators to help us run the forum. So if you think you have something to contribute and want help out, post your reasons here and we’ll take it to a staff vote once we have enough candidates…

      Dr B.

      #1187674
      DontBeliveTheHype
      Participant

        i would apply but i have too much on my plate at the moment … mby in a few mounths if you are still looking for a mod i will apply then … :group_hug

        #1187647
        GiantMidget
        Participant

          I’d like to apply cos i love this site and would like to help in the upkeep of it. You can count on me to be fair as well! My only stipulation is that i keep my pink username. raaa

          #1187605
          MisterDuck
          Participant

            i applied last time but was pipped to the post! :laugh_at:

            i think i would make a good moderator because i am very tolerant and therefore would not abuse the power or become “heavy” i.e. start over-moderating the place, however when something does need removing for serious reasons this is obviously a different case!

            also i will bring a youthful side to the moderating team :laugh_at::wink:

            #1187660
            Dom_sufc
            Participant

              OK, so I’ve given it some thought and decided I definitely would like to apply…

              I’ve enjoyed the forum alot of the short time I’ve been here, and learnt so much from the different folks here. It’s been really great learning about the scene all over the world, through so many different people, other than just my small slice of the planet… It’s also been great sharing my experiences too.

              From my understanding of the forum, barely anything gets moderated as such, when it comes to heated debate, or general abuse. The general principle is to leave people to say/do what they want, and either ignore, or put down with words, rather than censor like so many other forums. Due to the userbase, the forum works so well on these rules. Ive always loved that about the forum.

              I’ve always took advantage of posting on forums. It gives me time to think more before I say things. Most of the time in real life we most always say what we immediately think and end up in nonconstructive conversations. With this in mind, I think my rational posts (usually hehe) can be a good advantage to being a mod. Id like to think Im quite understanding and can contribute new points to a thread, rather than just repeat one liners that have already been droned, over and over.

              Im not sure what else to say really. Feel like Im in a job Interview :laugh_at: .I think most of you know my character well enough to judge hopefully.

              I know these days I use SJ alot too, but I still visit here daily, and read the majority of the threads that Interest me. I do treat SJ slightly different, I still try not to be too much of a cunt on there however. Although maybe I let go of my dry sense of humor a bit … ๐Ÿ˜‰

              What else Is involved other than being a general help and good representative of the forum?

              #1187619
              Digital-A
              Participant

                I will put myself forward again for the position, i would like to think i would be suitable with what i like to think is an approachable character which could be useful for both new and current users. you all know who i am on here so to be honest im not going to list a million reasons why i should be one trying to gain votes …

                up to the mods ๐Ÿ™‚

                best of luck to the others.

                #1187560
                globalloon
                Participant

                  @boothy 245594 wrote:

                  also i will bring a youthful side to the moderating team :laugh_at::wink:

                  you cheeky wee scamp. in my day etc etc

                  #1187564
                  elretardo87
                  Participant
                    boothy;245594 wrote:
                    also i will bring a youthful side to the moderating team :laugh_at::wink:

                    Am I getting too old already ?

                    :crazy:

                    #1187606
                    MisterDuck
                    Participant
                      boothy;245594 wrote:
                      i applied last time but was pipped to the post! :laugh_at:

                      i think i would make a good moderator because i am very tolerant and therefore would not abuse the power or become “heavy” i.e. start over-moderating the place, however when something does need removing for serious reasons this is obviously a different case!

                      also i will bring a youthful side to the moderating team :laugh_at::wink:

                      also i’m on here daily and enjoy this site a lot so therefore would like to help it stay a fucking mint site in any way! (i did donate before but now ‘av to wait till i have a debit/credit card as no way of paying!)

                      elretardo you’ve hit the big 0, the cocoa and slippers, possibly a pipe, will be out soon, with a nice fire and last of the summer wine on the box…

                      #1187620
                      Playground Politics
                      Participant

                        wow its like a popularity contest, can i be a mod ๐Ÿ˜‰

                        #1187571
                        process
                        Participant

                          id love to help out for sure. got loads of spare time as well cause im a slack fucker when it comes to my day job. ill think of some probably better reasons tomo probasbly, probably my brains not fully working from the weekend end yet. im well on the ball tho. ha ha :wink::crazy_diz:you_crazy

                          #1187572
                          process
                          Participant

                            promise not to swear too….:wink:

                            …amd not abuse religious evasngelicsts (so much)…

                            and learn how to use a spell check:wink:

                            and you can borrow my crayons and come to my birthday party.:love:

                            #1187573
                            process
                            Participant

                              only if i get my name in blue tho, with silver sparkles, otherwise no dice im afraid:wink::love:

                              #1187626
                              d.r.e.a.m
                              Participant
                                djprocess;245752 wrote:
                                only if i get my name in blue tho, with silver sparkles, otherwise no dice im afraid:wink::love:

                                ello ello ello what we got goin on here then???thought we got you already mr process??dont matter as I’m gunna put my name up to..A quick couple of reasons, been here a while now so no quite alot of the regulars an have a shit loada time on me hands also I no what I’m doing as I help out on another site to so shouldnt screw nuffin up.Any way thats all I’m guna say for now ahhh fuk it I do have ALOT of time as dont work due to being signd off by the doc (dont worry I’m not to mad:crazy::you_crazy:crazy:) so there you have it I’m all yours PV If ya want me…:bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl

                                #1187574
                                process
                                Participant
                                  d.r.e.a.m;245758 wrote:
                                  ello ello ello what we got goin on here then???thought we got you already mr process??dont matter as I’m gunna put my name up to..A quick couple of reasons, been here a while now so no quite alot of the regulars an have a shit loada time on me hands also I no what I’m doing as I help out on another site to so shouldnt screw nuffin up.Any way thats all I’m guna say for now ahhh fuk it I do have ALOT of time as dont work due to being signd off by the doc (dont worry I’m not to mad:crazy::you_crazy:crazy:) so there you have it I’m all yours PV If ya want me…:bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl

                                  ha ha no worries mate ive got plenty of time to share…:wink::love:

                                  #1187627
                                  d.r.e.a.m
                                  Participant
                                    djprocess;245760 wrote:
                                    ha ha no worries mate ive got plenty of time to share…:wink::love:

                                    I no mate was just avin a laff :wink:….Still may the best man win now tho :crazy_dru..lol..watch neither of us will get it now….:wink:

                                    #1187557
                                    binge
                                    Participant

                                      I want to be a mod sos that I can get blinding drunk and come on here and change everyone’s posts to make them all look stupid!!

                                      (Oh no- hold on that was USE!!!)

                                      Scratch that- I don’t want to apply. I get too power crazed- plus I’ve got three jobs and am running nights in London and helping out with the Climate Camp group.

                                      Carry on……..

                                      #1187565
                                      elretardo87
                                      Participant
                                        binge;245771 wrote:
                                        I want to be a mod sos that I can get blinding drunk and come on here and change everyone’s posts to make them all look stupid!!

                                        (Oh no- hold on that was USE!!!)

                                        :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

                                        #1187602
                                        Tank Girl
                                        Participant
                                          binge;245771 wrote:
                                          I want to be a mod sos that I can get blinding drunk and come on here and change everyone’s posts to make them all look stupid!!

                                          (Oh no- hold on that was USE!!!)

                                          …….

                                          tee hee!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                          #1187597
                                          Angel
                                          Moderator

                                            never mind

                                            #1187628
                                            d.r.e.a.m
                                            Participant

                                              Well you asked for a few reasons and I gave a couple but was thinking about this last night and well basicaly as I’ve said I allready no what it means to be a mod plus I would like the opertunity to help get this site back to its original roots and more talk of parties obviously every1 wants to talk about other stuff to which is all good but I have been partying since 1997 so I have many years of throwing parties plus going to em also I’m a qualified sound engineer so that would also be of some help to you, I’m open minded so wont ridicule people for there beleifs as were all intitled to our own.plus I have had alot of drug issues in the past which I have always said I want to no what I’m putting into my body so I always read up on what ever is going down my neck/up me nose so I can also help out on that side of things for the people who are willing to try but not sure all I can do there is advise people.Any way enuff off what I can do all I can say now is my help is there if you want it.:group_hug

                                              #1187575
                                              process
                                              Participant

                                                i will rule with an iron fist and crush all that oppose me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                #1187663
                                                ellie
                                                Participant

                                                  was ‘mooderators’ in the thread title a deliberate mistake??

                                                  #1187576
                                                  process
                                                  Participant
                                                    ellie;245843 wrote:
                                                    was ‘mooderators’ in the thread title a deliberate mistake??

                                                    i am a cow. therefore a perfect candidate.

                                                    moo.

                                                    #1187629
                                                    d.r.e.a.m
                                                    Participant
                                                      djprocess;245842 wrote:
                                                      i will rule with an iron fist and crush all that oppose me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                      Right thats it lets get the boxing gloves on….LOL…:wink:

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 138 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Mooderators Wanted