Forums The Vibe Chat Mephedrone – Methadrone – Meow – Miaow – 4-MMC

Viewing 25 posts - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 3,781 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1182804
    DaftFader
    Participant

    i like taking E then driving my car and staring at poilce .. when they stop me and ask me if i am on drugs cos i have got massive pupils … i just go .. “ask frank” and drive off :laugh_at:

    #1182122
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @DaftFader 358545 wrote:

    i like taking E then driving my car and staring at poilce .. when they stop me and ask me if i am on drugs cos i have got massive pupils … i just go .. “ask frank” and drive off :laugh_at:

    naughty smack :laugh_at::laugh_at:

    #1183428
    p0ly
    Participant

    @DJCliffy 358540 wrote:

    This is one of my favourites as well, I love it when my pupils go massive, I know i’m fucked then!! raaa

    i like looking at myself with big pupils cos they look sweet!! but it’s so bad for your eyes being like that. i remember i used to stare into a heater with all these lights on it, really fucked my eyes up!! damn e days

    #1182123
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    big pupils = v sexy

    #1183429
    p0ly
    Participant

    i’ve seen some super ugly ones
    =S

    #1182124
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @p0ly 358556 wrote:

    i’ve seen some super ugly ones
    =S

    Like any painting – I guess its best to start with good quality canvas ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1183430
    p0ly
    Participant

    sometimes people get so wired lookin they look scary!

    #1184437
    zolacd
    Participant

    Well…we are still waiting ๐Ÿ˜€ special delivery my backside !!! i do hope the guy isnt a member on here…so disappointing…please dont say the postie strike is the reason why…fecking pissed off…its a disgrace i tell thee hehe ๐Ÿ˜€

    #1181855
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    mephedrone has become big news, anti-drug campaigners across the EU are extremely pissed off too that some of the vendors have been quite blatant about selling the stuff online and were getting away with it but increasingly they are getting busted.

    whilst the substances may not be classified as illegal drugs, other laws exist in most countries prohibiting sending “dangerous chemicals” or “poison” via the post or courier systems, and in many cases its these laws that vendors are falling foul of. This is enough in many cases for cops / customs authorities to justify holding up shipments and/or asking online payment services to freeze accounts, at least temporarily.

    Cops aren’t stupid and know that if something won’t stand up in Court they can still disrupt “dodgy” businesses…

    #1184815
    buddmeister
    Participant

    Cheers for keeping us informed geezer, great research stuff. Group HUG, LOL :group_hug

    #1184816
    buddmeister
    Participant

    If they cannot pin anything on you as what you are doing is not below the law they shouldn’t be trying to be arses and try and get you for whatever they can. Ooooo hate um

    #1183432
    p0ly
    Participant

    @zolacd 358606 wrote:

    Well…we are still waiting ๐Ÿ˜€ special delivery my backside !!! i do hope the guy isnt a member on here…so disappointing…please dont say the postie strike is the reason why…fecking pissed off…its a disgrace i tell thee hehe ๐Ÿ˜€

    all post is slow at the moment!! except a package i got from canada in super speed

    #1185792
    moonsh0t
    Participant

    I was doing some research on erowid last night and came across this:

    Erowid 4-methylmethcathinone Vault : Information about health issues related to 4-methylmethcathinone

    Has anyone here experienced the ‘blue knees’? Do you guys know if anyone ever got to the bottom of this. I clicked on the drug-forum link provided in the first article and it seems they had some good hypotheses.

    #1183433
    p0ly
    Participant

    @moonsh0t 358766 wrote:

    I was doing some research on erowid last night and came across this:

    Erowid 4-methylmethcathinone Vault : Information about health issues related to 4-methylmethcathinone

    Has anyone here experienced the ‘blue knees’? Do you guys know if anyone ever got to the bottom of this. I clicked on the drug-forum link provided in the first article and it seems they had some good hypotheses.

    joshmow had an experience of the kind, cliffy was getting there the other day.

    #1183434
    p0ly
    Participant

    @1984 357685 wrote:

    yeah it wasn’t pleasant

    :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

    #1181667
    Anonymous

    wut ever happened to good old illegal drugz lol. fair play to those who are willing to play the lab rat role with these nu chems. jus take it eazy!

    #1182897
    vernting
    Participant

    i have spent a few weeks in the mephezone ,its been fun, grams are getting cheaper,yeah boiiiiiiiiii x

    #1183435
    p0ly
    Participant

    @vernting 359050 wrote:

    i have spent a few weeks in the mephezone ,its been fun, grams are getting cheaper,yeah boiiiiiiiiii x

    yes yes verny boi :love:

    #1182418
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    @p0ly 358768 wrote:

    joshmow had an experience of the kind, cliffy was getting there the other day.

    Yeah man it was a fucking horrible experience, Fair enough i caned it but i’ve caned other drugs before on a larger scale and have never felt that dodgy, before i spoke to you poly i was actually getting a bit worried. I’m only now starting to feel normal again. :crazy_diz

    I can tell you now i ain’t never touching the drone again!!!!

    #1183436
    p0ly
    Participant

    @DJCliffy 359067 wrote:

    I can tell you now i ain’t never touching the drone again!!!!

    :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    if i could be bothered, i’d quote countless similar cliffy posts

    #1182419
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    @p0ly 359071 wrote:

    :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    if i could be bothered, i’d quote countless similar cliffy posts

    This is true but i actually mean it with drone. That stuff fucking scared me sunday night and i have no wishes to go through it again. Even now my limbs still feel a bit weird, Fuck that shite!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1185793
    moonsh0t
    Participant

    how much did you do cliffy? have you had any adverse reactions with any other similiar substances?

    were you sitting in one place most of the time when this was happening?

    #1182420
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    I’d say i did to myself about 1.5 grams over the course of a saturday night sunday morning/day. Plus the lines i ‘found’ on the mirror.

    Am no stranger to other stuff, never experienced that before in the 8 years i’ve been ‘playing the rug game’.

    Yeah was sitting round someones house, didn’t go out anywhere really. It’s my own fault really, if i hadn’t of boshed so much i wouldn’t be saying this.

    But i knew this would happen even before i tried drone. I got a very addictive personality and i do like drone but i really don’t want to go through Sunday night again!!

    #1185795
    moonsh0t
    Participant

    yah 1.5 grams is ALOT! wow!

    and from reading up on it, I’m under the impression that you have to keep your blood flowing on mephedrone.. especially when you do more than 500 mg.

    Sorry you had a bad experience :(, I’m still anxious to give it a go though haha

    #1182421
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Yeah 1.5grams is a fair bit drone wise but cos i do coke now and then it didn’t seem that much at the time. At the time i felt great and wasn’t concerned but it was when i got back and tried to sleep that i started to flake out.

    That’s why i’m gonna steer clear of drone from now on, Don’t think i could just do little bits, it’s too damn moreish lol!

Viewing 25 posts - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 3,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Mephedrone – Methadrone – Meow – Miaow – 4-MMC