Forums The Vibe Chat Mephedrone – Methadrone – Meow – Miaow – 4-MMC

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 3,781 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1184167
    peyote
    Participant

      can some freind let me know if its safe to mix tfmpp with mephedrone,and how they felt of it.i have both an would like to know if its safe to mix them.thanks

      #1183102
      p0ly
      Participant

        i wouldn’t wanna find out if that’s a safe mix

        be very careful

        #1181787
        General Lighting
        Moderator

          @peyote 342378 wrote:

          can some freind let me know if its safe to mix tfmpp with mephedrone,and how they felt of it.i have both an would like to know if its safe to mix them.thanks

          Mixing piperazines with any other stimulant is dodgy. At best case its a unpleasant comedown, at worst case you will be very ill indeed or even have some kind of medical emergency.

          Its one of the reasons why people are getting worse comedowns/effects of “MDMA” and also why there are more hospital admissions from the stuff..

          if you have mephedrone then just do it on its own, or you can get away with small amounts of stuff such as K or 2C*, but even then you might find the mephedrone buzz so good you don’t want anything else!

          #1184536
          Joeg
          Participant

            Can anyone send me a link to buy this stuff sounds tasty ๐Ÿ˜› thanks

            #1183103
            p0ly
            Participant

              @Joeg 342462 wrote:

              Can anyone send me a link to buy this stuff sounds tasty ๐Ÿ˜› thanks

              yeah, tasty for the plant you will be feeding

              #1184537
              Joeg
              Participant

                haha yeh cause ๐Ÿ˜›

                #1182599
                DaftFader
                Participant

                  might have a wee taste of this soon .. ๐Ÿ˜€

                  #1183105
                  p0ly
                  Participant

                    @peyote 342378 wrote:

                    can some freind let me know if its safe to mix tfmpp with mephedrone,and how they felt of it.i have both an would like to know if its safe to mix them.thanks

                    Erowid Experience Vaults: Mephedrone, TFMPP & BZP – No Advantage in Mixing These – 79652

                    brand new experience report, sounds like a dangerous waste of time.

                    #1184540
                    Herbal daft
                    Participant

                      yea you all think its good know jus like i have 4 the past month and a half i am from arbroath scotland and evey cunt is lovin tht shit up here but be warned i over done it and by tht i only mean a poxy 2 g and it fucked me up i was rushed to hospital and pumpt full o morphine to slow my heart down it was beating like a fuckin budgies NO JOKE it can sereously fuck u up ppl stick to yhe illegal stuff its more safe

                      #1184541
                      Herbal daft
                      Participant

                        if you start feeling these symptoms get yourself to the hospital fucking straight away
                        really sore rib cage like something inside trying to burst out
                        unusall shortage of breath
                        really fuckin fast heart
                        blue lips
                        tingiling in your hands and fingers
                        then its a 999 job and hold on its a fuckin scary ride it lasted 4 me 4 2 days GOOD LUCK

                        #1181788
                        General Lighting
                        Moderator

                          @Herbal daft 342831 wrote:

                          yea you all think its good know jus like i have 4 the past month and a half i am from arbroath scotland and evey cunt is lovin tht shit up here but be warned i over done it and by tht i only mean a poxy 2 g and it fucked me up i was rushed to hospital and pumpt full o morphine to slow my heart down it was beating like a fuckin budgies NO JOKE it can sereously fuck u up ppl stick to yhe illegal stuff its more safe

                          Which substance? the last posts are mentioning piperazines.

                          did this happen from only taking mephedrone alone?

                          a lot of anecdotes are hinting at a dose of more than 1g in a session being risky – though I would say that is the case for a pure amount of all stimulants. Bear in mind your “gram” of mdma or amfetamines may be cut with inert substances…

                          #1182276
                          GiantMidget
                          Participant

                            Glad you’re ok Herbal! Sounds fucking horrible mate, ๐Ÿ™

                            #1184542
                            rydersonthestorm
                            Participant

                              @p0lygon-Window 342745 wrote:

                              Erowid Experience Vaults: Mephedrone, TFMPP & BZP – No Advantage in Mixing These – 79652

                              brand new experience report, sounds like a dangerous waste of time.

                              there is no point taking bzp’s and ruining another good drug with it.

                              #1182600
                              DaftFader
                              Participant

                                @General Lighting 342837 wrote:

                                Which substance? the last posts are mentioning piperazines.

                                did this happen from only taking mephedrone alone?

                                a lot of anecdotes are hinting at a dose of more than 1g in a session being risky – though I would say that is the case for a pure amount of all stimulants. Bear in mind your “gram” of mdma or amfetamines may be cut with inert substances…

                                yeah when ever i go over a G of really nice mandy i start to feel a bit dodgy … so i tend to not do more than a G in one sesh … what i have heard is the does and effects of mephedrone are very simila to mdma .. so it stands to reason a G would be a safe-ish limit to stick to

                                #1182277
                                GiantMidget
                                Participant

                                  @DaftFader 342859 wrote:

                                  yeah when ever i go over a G of really nice mandy i start to feel a bit dodgy … so i tend to not do more than a G in one sesh … what i have heard is the does and effects of mephedrone are very simila to mdma .. so it stands to reason a G would be a safe-ish limit to stick to

                                  I’ve seen someone sketch out on half a gram (mandy) before, bearing in mind he did a whole half in one bomb.

                                  Being greedy will get you nowhere, been there, survived that! :hopeless:

                                  Most people learn the hard way but it’s all about moderation folks!! raaa

                                  #1182278
                                  GiantMidget
                                  Participant

                                    @p0lygon-Window 341690 wrote:

                                    well i suppose i can, but only if you right me a little love song about how much u love me and want the link

                                    Did you get your love song? :laugh_at:

                                    #1181560
                                    Anonymous

                                      hey iv been tryin to get some BuBBleLuV but the sites sold out can anyone point me in the rite direction??? cheers!

                                      #1182601
                                      DaftFader
                                      Participant

                                        @DJCliffy 342860 wrote:

                                        I’ve seen someone sketch out on half a gram (mandy) before, bearing in mind he did a whole half in one bomb.

                                        Being greedy will get you nowhere, been there, survived that! :hopeless:

                                        Most people learn the hard way but it’s all about moderation folks!! raaa

                                        yeah i was talking about the recomended safe dose of .2/.25 max of a gram in one go .. and no more than a g in total .. and spacing out bombs with at least a 2-3 hour gap (alltho i don’t follow this strictly ..cos i am pretty hardcore :laugh_at:… but with meow i am gonna take it easy as i never tryed it b4 .. )

                                        #1182279
                                        GiantMidget
                                        Participant

                                          @DaftFader 342870 wrote:

                                          yeah i was talking about the recomended safe dose of .2/.25 max of a gram in one go .. and no more than a g in total .. and spacing out bombs with at least a 2-3 hour gap (alltho i don’t follow this strictly ..cos i am pretty hardcore :laugh_at:… but with meow i am gonna take it easy as i never tryed it b4 .. )

                                          I’d say i am fairly hardcore as well but there’s something about meow that makes me slightly cautious. Probably cos it’s a new thing eh.

                                          On one hand i hear how good it is but on the other somethings still niggling at the back of me mind. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                          My mate Dobbys gonna try it in a couple weeks time so i shall let you all know how he gets on. :crazy_dru

                                          #1181561
                                          Anonymous

                                            Hi all, could someone please pm me a few links as to were to purchase the stuff, prefare payment paypal or credit card.

                                            Thank you.

                                            #1182280
                                            GiantMidget
                                            Participant

                                              You have to write a love letter proclaiming your love for runner beans first.

                                              #1182602
                                              DaftFader
                                              Participant

                                                @Hissyfit 342873 wrote:

                                                Hi all, could someone please pm me a few links as to were to purchase the stuff, prefare payment paypal or credit card.

                                                Thank you.

                                                http://www.purple.com there ya go .. just make a post in the drugs section ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                #1182281
                                                GiantMidget
                                                Participant

                                                  And we’ll never see them again.

                                                  #1184543
                                                  rydersonthestorm
                                                  Participant

                                                    @DJCliffy 342883 wrote:

                                                    And we’ll never see them again.

                                                    Or maybe you will

                                                    #1182282
                                                    GiantMidget
                                                    Participant

                                                      @rydersonthestorm 342887 wrote:

                                                      Or maybe you will

                                                      Good good. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 3,781 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Mephedrone – Methadrone – Meow – Miaow – 4-MMC