Forums The Vibe Chat Mephedrone – Methadrone – Meow – Miaow – 4-MMC

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 3,781 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1184315
    elo112
    Participant

      ive bein sorted with a supplyer, found someone who buys in large amounts. one thing i heard is that it can be pretty leathal. dose anyone know if its quantity or just a reaction to the drug thats dangerous

      #1181546
      Anonymous

        hi iv been gettin in2 meow a bit recently and agree it is brillient was wondering if ne1 can pm me a link 2 buy sum online

        #1182091
        Tank Girl
        Participant

          pOly can I have a link too ? :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

          #1183871
          Barksdale
          Participant
            elo112;337447 wrote:
            ive bein sorted with a supplyer, found someone who buys in large amounts. one thing i heard is that it can be pretty leathal. dose anyone know if its quantity or just a reaction to the drug thats dangerous

            I would say quantity, its quite easy to do a lot if you don’t have any self control. Doing alot will have quite a bad effect :yakk:on you, my heart didn’t feel right for the next week or so.

            #1183872
            Barksdale
            Participant
              azz21;337449 wrote:
              hi iv been gettin in2 meow a bit recently and agree it is brillient was wondering if ne1 can pm me a link 2 buy sum online

              If you know it as meow then you don’t need a link.

              #1183874
              Barksdale
              Participant

                I think drone is a much better name for it.

                #1182254
                GiantMidget
                Participant
                  joshmow56;337468 wrote:
                  I would say quantity, its quite easy to do a lot if you don’t have any self control. Doing alot will have quite a bad effect :yakk:on you, my heart didn’t feel right for the next week or so.

                  It’s stuff like that that makes me not wanna try it! :crazy_diz

                  #1183014
                  p0ly
                  Participant

                    the heart feeling is no worse than doing mdma

                    #1183015
                    p0ly
                    Participant
                      Tank Girl;337451 wrote:
                      pOly can I have a link too ? :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

                      haha ofc you caaan :laugh_at:

                      #1184340
                      Jimmy Five Bellies
                      Participant

                        Just had a quick read through this thread and to be honest most of u guys sound pretty clueless. No offense to those of you who know the score but with idiots like the majority of U bangin loads of meph down it wont be long before its illiegal.

                        #1184342
                        Jimmy Five Bellies
                        Participant
                          joshmow56;337468 wrote:
                          I would say quantity, its quite easy to do a lot if you don’t have any self control. Doing alot will have quite a bad effect :yakk:on you, my heart didn’t feel right for the next week or so.

                          Recommended dose for full effect is 0.25g Never take more than 0.5 in one go or they’ll be scraping u off tha floor. Of course this dose is for adult males so adjust accordingly.

                          #1182255
                          GiantMidget
                          Participant
                            p0lygon-Window;337516 wrote:
                            the heart feeling is no worse than doing mdma

                            Honestly speaking now, I’ve never had any dodgy heart feelings from mdma. Coke maybe but never from mdma.

                            #1183017
                            p0ly
                            Participant

                              lucky you!!

                              #1184339
                              drunkenclaire
                              Participant
                                p0lygon-Window;337006 wrote:
                                ye mate, piss off u 1 posters

                                the drone is mineeeeeeee

                                let us get droned out peopleeeeee

                                how polite!
                                really makes people wanna post more!

                                #1182256
                                GiantMidget
                                Participant
                                  p0lygon-Window;337575 wrote:
                                  lucky you!!

                                  Innit. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                  #1183018
                                  p0ly
                                  Participant
                                    drunkenclaire;337603 wrote:
                                    how polite!
                                    really makes people wanna post more!

                                    yeeeee… oook? do i want people to post more?

                                    #1182257
                                    GiantMidget
                                    Participant
                                      p0lygon-Window;337613 wrote:
                                      yeeeee… oook? do i want people to post more?

                                      You’ll probably get a few more PM’s! Must be pissing you off mate! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                      #1183019
                                      p0ly
                                      Participant

                                        when i say piss off, i do not mean it as rude…. these words show no expression

                                        but seriously, piss offfffff u can find mephedrone on the net EASY…. the thread title TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO LOOK FOR……

                                        i found it myself, but i found out from someone else if it was legit or not

                                        #1182258
                                        GiantMidget
                                        Participant

                                          Well seeing as when you search the stuff on google, PV is top of the list, you are going to be seeing many more one post wonders from now on. And you are their leader Polly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                          #1183994
                                          joshd96320
                                          Participant

                                            i had a prophecy you would be a god poly

                                            its in my bible

                                            #1183020
                                            p0ly
                                            Participant

                                              BOW DOWN TO MEEEE!!
                                              and wat a suprise, a new message on my profile about _______?

                                              fill in the gap, you’ll NEVER guess

                                              #1183794
                                              slipknow
                                              Participant

                                                alright polygon, seems you are the keeper of the sacred link, would you mind sending it my way? safe

                                                #1182259
                                                GiantMidget
                                                Participant
                                                  p0lygon-Window;337726 wrote:
                                                  BOW DOWN TO MEEEE!!
                                                  and wat a suprise, a new message on my profile about _______?

                                                  fill in the gap, you’ll NEVER guess

                                                  Is it, a new message on my profile about crossbreeding a chimp and a panda and creating a chimpanda? :weee:

                                                  #1183021
                                                  p0ly
                                                  Participant

                                                    sorry cliffy close though!! real close

                                                    the first rule of mephedrone religion is you do not talk about mephedrone religion
                                                    (unless it’s worshipping me)

                                                    #1182260
                                                    GiantMidget
                                                    Participant
                                                      p0lygon-Window;337740 wrote:
                                                      sorry cliffy close though!! real close

                                                      the first rule of mephedrone religion is you do not talk about mephedrone religion
                                                      (unless it’s worshipping me)

                                                      The second rule of mephedrone religion is you do not talk about…….wait no…..it’s that there is no smoking.

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 3,781 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Mephedrone – Methadrone – Meow – Miaow – 4-MMC