Forums The Vibe Chat love him or hate him

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047602
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant
    #1202801
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant

    Thats really made me laugh. Clarkson is a good journo, don’t agree with everything he writes, but that is, as you said spot on.
    I am a soluter of Magpies & spend a lot of time in MK. On sat on the way to a pub I had to get a cab. Im sure the cabbie thought I was mental soluting Magpies every 30 seconds…

    #1202809
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant
    SweetAss;337269 wrote:
    Thats really made me laugh. Clarkson is a good journo, don’t agree with everything he writes, but that is, as you said spot on.
    I am a soluter of Magpies & spend a lot of time in MK. On sat on the way to a pub I had to get a cab. Im sure the cabbie thought I was mental soluting Magpies every 30 seconds…

    har! im a 3 drain 2 drain 1 drain kinda guy! never been into the magpie thing my sis is! she says some lil rhym aswell “hello mr magpie” or some mentalness!

    clarkson is a good journo, i love a bit of top gear aswell, wouldnt like to go for a pint with him though i would throttle him! but he allways gets it spot on!

    #1202802
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant
    Minghead;337276 wrote:
    im a 3 drain 2 drain 1 drain kinda guy!

    I do that aswell mate……Find myself street surfing. Must look drunk wondering side to side making sure I hit the double drains & avoid the triples:you_crazy

    Your right about going for a drink with Clarkson aswell. Rekon he’d wind me up. Read the world according to Clarkson, volumes 1&2. I admit its funny but I only agree with about 50% of what he has to say!!!

    #1202808
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant

    i’ve got to say, i’m ambivalent about jeremy clarkson too because even though he is obviously a right winged biggot on some topics, his journalistic skill and often very grounded opinion often balance that out.

    good points made in the article! proof the police see free parties as such a source of crime.

    #1202810
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant
    uglyprettytrash;337297 wrote:
    i’ve got to say, i’m ambivalent about jeremy clarkson too because even though he is obviously a right winged biggot on some topics, his journalistic skill and often very grounded opinion often balance that out.

    good points made in the article! proof the police see free parties as such a source of crime.

    thats what il ike about him no nonsense, and very plain talikng!

    #1202787
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @SweetAss 337269 wrote:

    Thats really made me laugh. Clarkson is a good journo, don’t agree with everything he writes, but that is, as you said spot on.
    I am a soluter of Magpies & spend a lot of time in MK. On sat on the way to a pub I had to get a cab. Im sure the cabbie thought I was mental soluting Magpies every 30 seconds…

    why have u done these things

    #1202803
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337329 wrote:
    why have u done these things

    Only answer I can give to that is that im a supersticious mentalist:you_crazy:weee:

    #1202788
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @SweetAss 337339 wrote:

    Only answer I can give to that is that im a supersticious mentalist:you_crazy:weee:

    rubberdingyarseholey….:bounce_fl

    #1202804
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337428 wrote:
    rubberdingyarseholey….:bounce_fl

    you have a what in your arsehole phil……a rubber dingy…..whatever floats your boat mate (excuse the pun)!!!:you_crazy

    #1202796
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    mr clackson makes me laugh – I prob shouldnt, but he is funny :hopeless: esp in top gear

    I have a family of magpies in my garden nesting and I used to be a saluter but there too fucking many these days – 3 – 5 at present so either a girl or silver for me :bounce_fl

    #1202789
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @SweetAss 337444 wrote:

    you have a what in your arsehole phil……a rubber dingy…..whatever floats your boat mate (excuse the pun)!!!:you_crazy

    If I had a rubber dingy in my ass, don’t u think I would have said

    Ivegotarubberdingyinmyarseholey……

    #1202805
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337486 wrote:
    Ivegotarubberdingyinmyarseholey……

    Have you now!!:weee:

    #1202798
    Avatarellie
    Participant
    SweetAss;337487 wrote:
    Have you now!!:weee:

    :laugh_at:

    #1202790
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    Where do we go from here?

    #1202799
    Avatarellie
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337428 wrote:
    rubberdingyarseholey….:bounce_fl
    PhilKmorgan;337503 wrote:
    Where do we go from here?

    how about another random insult from you?

    #1202806
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337503 wrote:
    Where do we go from here?

    As far away from that dingy as possible :sign0077:

    #1202792
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @SweetAss 337509 wrote:

    As far away from that dingy as possible :sign0077:

    taketherubberdingyoutofyourarseholey….

    Man, I should write a song…

    #1202807
    AvatarSweetAss
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337608 wrote:
    taketherubberdingyoutofyourarseholey….

    Man, I should write a song…

    Peace:love:

    #1202793
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @ellie 337504 wrote:

    how about another random insult from you?

    I think Tank Girls insult is original (re: donkey raping shit eater) – I am just saying I like it, not hurling it at anyone.

    #1202800
    Avatarellie
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;337611 wrote:
    I think Tank Girls insult is original (re: donkey raping shit eater) – I am just saying I like it, not hurling it at anyone.

    im confused, but fair enough :weee:

    #1202797
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Jezza is quality but sometimes he can be a twat. Out of the three on top gear, James May is my favourite presenter. Did anyone watch TG on sunday?

    #1202794
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @ellie 337686 wrote:

    im confused, but fair enough :weee:

    That’s because I have read this on a different thread about swear words..

    #1202795
    Avatarmarcusblanc
    Participant

    Jezza talks sense shock, ehh! he is funny, but if you spent any length of time with him you would want to punch him, at some point.

    He is a professional tosser, but i think he is getting soft in his old age… For example, its funny how he finally stopped denying global warming (long after george bush junior had left that particular room!), anybody would think he is developing scruples. :laugh_at:

    and the bad german accents and constant war references are painful, i notice he didnt do it when Schumacher was on.

    My vote goes for James May, because it is vitally important to put away any tools you use in the right bit of the toolbox, or else you can never find anything in a hurry. raaa Hooray for Captain Slow!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar