Forums The Vibe Chat I suspect [username] is the Police

This topic contains 1,209 replies, has 270 voices, and was last updated by Avatar imoctavia December 29, 2016 at 11:28 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,210 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1249890
    Avatar
    cheeseweasel
    Participant

    Funny as this was a couple of years back, maybe it’s time to retire this thread, given that it seems to scare off some of the new members that the site probably needs right now? Would also save GL from having to explain the joke every time someone posts!

    #1250790
    Avatar
    bedlamboy
    Participant

    Pah ha ha ha haa. I’ve been arrested a few times for breaking into warehouses and going boom with a fat rig but thats is close as I’ll ever get to the pigs

    #1250757
    Avatar
    Naustro
    Participant

    I’m comin to get ya. Sirens blasting.

    #1250243
    Avatar
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Participant

    Wow…… I get bored a few years back, sign up to the odd forum for the first time. Chinwag about a tattoos, the odd punk band and niche rave music. Got bored of the internet again as my real life got fun again. Log onto a site i can barley remember signing up too, finding out some muppet whos stayed up to long thinks im part of the badge. However you came to that decision is beyond me, i care so little about that side of it BUT!……….. I find it insulting that if i was EVER in any way shape or form apart of the police, you think id be sat behind a fucking computer talking to you about mostly shite drugs, being skint, punk bands that disbanded before i was born and the rave music i mix in my bedroom. Id be a white Luther.

    #1250733
    Avatar
    Dr Bunsen
    Participant

    This is a joke thread. Don’t take it seriously. ๐Ÿ™‚

    @Bassfink 562526 wrote:

    Wow…… I get bored a few years back, sign up to the odd forum for the first time. Chinwag about a tattoos, the odd punk band and niche rave music. Got bored of the internet again as my real life got fun again. Log onto a site i can barley remember signing up too, finding out some muppet whos stayed up to long thinks im part of the badge. However you came to that decision is beyond me, i care so little about that side of it BUT!……….. I find it insulting that if i was EVER in any way shape or form apart of the police, you think id be sat behind a fucking computer talking to you about mostly shite drugs, being skint, punk bands that disbanded before i was born and the rave music i mix in my bedroom. Id be a white Luther.

    #1250792
    Avatar
    Howl4Me
    Participant

    LMAO I love how people are actually trying to defend against it like it’s a serious accusation!~ Oh yeah, I’m definitely the police, with my big scary glitter bows and neon tutu collection ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks, this post made me giggle. :biggreen::biggreen::biggreen:

    #1250793
    Avatar
    RachelMarie
    Participant

    Seriously? Why would you think im police?? LOL!! Look at my fb pic.. pretty sure im not. And I happen to like loud music and staying up all night. I thought this was supposed to be a drama free site to meet other people with my same interest. Guess I was wrong. Some serious drama in here. Have fun all. Im losing faith in humanity way too fast. Sad. ๐Ÿ™ Why do so many people have so much hate in their hearts?

    #1250794
    Avatar
    RachelMarie
    Participant

    Exactly. Just signed up 10 minutes ago and people are attacking me before I post anything. oh well.

    #1250795
    Avatar
    RachelMarie
    Participant

    OK OK!! You got me!! HAHA funny. I looked back at the thread and got the joke. Seriously though you really upset some people before me. ๐Ÿ™ Guess this is our initiation though huh?

    #1250734
    Avatar
    Dr Bunsen
    Participant

    I was about to reply. Glad you saw the funny side. ๐Ÿ™‚

    @rachelmarie 562615 wrote:

    OK OK!! You got me!! HAHA funny. I looked back at the thread and got the joke. Seriously though you really upset some people before me. ๐Ÿ™ Guess this is our initiation though huh?

    #1250796
    Avatar
    dirty dean
    Participant

    hahahahahahaha ………….its DIRTY DEAN…himself here..
    or should i say ,Detective inspector ……….. what a bad name to choose!!!!!!
    i wanted to try cybersex out, for the first time…..thought i would choose a double barreld name….
    i picked about 10 other names first….but they where all taken…….no wounder dirty dean “dibble”
    was avalible …………..I was gutted when i saw the post…….but the vote went in my favour….that heald the wound…………..being a scouser…..it really wounded me…..hahaha

    #1250797
    Avatar
    dirty dean
    Participant

    hahahahahahaha ………….its DIRTY DEAN…himself here..
    or should i say ,Detective inspector ……….. what a bad name to choose!!!!!!
    i wanted to try cybersex out, for the first time…..thought i would choose a double barreld name….
    i picked about 10 other names first….but they where all taken…….no wounder dirty dean “dibble”
    was avalible …………..I was gutted when i saw the post…….but the vote went in my favour….that heald the wound…………..being a scouser…..it really wounded me…..hahaha@p0lski 469133 wrote:

    I’ve thought this straight away when i saw them i’m gonna make a poll for the world to see, naughty little piglet. oink oink

    #1249695
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    that’s right i am a cop ..drop all ur drugs,money,guns and put ur hands on the wall..it’s ur lucky day i’m taking all the contraban and the bitches ..now beat it

    #1249790
    Avatar
    sinner69
    Participant

    lol :devilish: Welcome to PVR!

    #1250799
    Avatar
    KLAUDYAKAOS
    Participant

    fuuuck u im not the police XD but dont worry i have othr ways to fins a ravee !!

    #1249791
    Avatar
    sinner69
    Participant

    @klaudyakaos 562676 wrote:

    fuuuck u im not the police XD but dont worry i have othr ways to fins a ravee !!

    Its a forum code joke…we are all suspected police ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1250800
    Avatar
    KLAUDYAKAOS
    Participant

    Okay, I was going to take you to the police station …

    #1249792
    Avatar
    sinner69
    Participant

    lol

    #1250801
    Avatar
    KLAUDYAKAOS
    Participant

    good joke anyway , i felt XD

    #1250802
    Avatar
    @Ryy_Guyy
    Participant

    You’re all under arrest!!!

    #1250803
    Avatar
    benontheradio
    Participant

    OH NO I’VE BEEN CAUGHT!

    #1250808
    Avatar
    Chriz4231_TM
    Participant

    This thread boomed, and I just joined a few minutes ago lol

    #1250804
    Avatar
    Headie
    Participant

    w000000000t! According to the poll 183 people think i am not the police too. Rah! Impressive……. Now where’s me whistle?. Fun time is over chaps and ladies ROAR ๐Ÿ˜€

    #1249696
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    I’m not a pig yo

    #1249698
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    Hey.. I am just a fashion freak :wink::love:

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,210 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar