Forums The Vibe Chat I suspect [username] is the Police

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,210 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1250649
    stayawayfromafrica
    Participant

      Eye why u hatin Dogg.its pv have a goodtime n cheer up mate

      #1250525
      eye.
      Participant

        @stayawayfromafrica 524003 wrote:

        Eye why u hatin Dogg.its pv have a goodtime n cheer up mate

        It’s another [ username ] thing. Don’t worry, i don’t hate you ๐Ÿ˜›

        #1250650
        stayawayfromafrica
        Participant

          Eye its cool i was outta sorts last nite.i still love you man

          #1250718
          djmarshall
          Participant

            Your so far from the truth. I have served 20 prison terns. And sPeNt ten years behind the cage door… My first charge was robbery… I took a bikre of a kid at school…I got attendence center for thAat 24 hrd… Two hrs evey Saturday..I was fifteen…at sixteen I ran from a care home to crown court and got a year for shop bugLary and twoc…From 1985 to 20008 I was in and out every year so if you think I am fed Yam a fool…. I am the original GANGSTA. So Polly put the kettle on and rest your bullshit mouth…

            #1250490
            MC G-Tek
            Participant

              @djmarshall 524659 wrote:

              Your so far from the truth. I have served 20 prison terns. And sPeNt ten years behind the cage door… My first charge was robbery… I took a bikre of a kid at school…I got attendence center for thAat 24 hrd… Two hrs evey Saturday..I was fifteen…at sixteen I ran from a care home to crown court and got a year for shop bugLary and twoc…From 1985 to 20008 I was in and out every year so if you think I am fed Yam a fool…. I am the original GANGSTA. So Polly put the kettle on and rest your bullshit mouth…

              Dum, dum, dum, Another one bites the dust…

              #1250690
              Deez
              Participant

                @MC G-Tek 524661 wrote:

                Dum, dum, dum, Another one bites the dust…

                and another one bites and another one bites and another one bites the dust!

                #1250711
                SVWlincoln
                Participant

                  I’m not police

                  #1250691
                  Deez
                  Participant

                    @SVWlincoln 524673 wrote:

                    I’m not police

                    We know, it’s a joke thread that always gets the noobs ๐Ÿ˜›
                    It just uses code so that whoever reads it’s username is put in there if that makes sense.. so when I look at it it’s my username

                    #1250712
                    SVWlincoln
                    Participant

                      @DeezNuts 524687 wrote:

                      We know, it’s a joke thread that always gets the noobs ๐Ÿ˜›
                      It just uses code so that whoever reads it’s username is put in there if that makes sense.. so when I look at it it’s my username

                      yeah i saw that ๐Ÿ™‚ kinda mean but i see the joke side ๐Ÿ™‚

                      #1249665
                      Anonymous

                        L0L i’m not the police ๐Ÿ™

                        #1250022
                        p0ly
                        Participant

                          @HashHead 524778 wrote:

                          L0L i’m not the police ๐Ÿ™

                          I’ve reported you to the Police as you’re clearly not allowed to be infiltrating the site like this and with a name like yours you’re advertising stuff you shouldn’t

                          [username] IS THE FUCKING POLICE I KNOW IT

                          #1250526
                          eye.
                          Participant

                            @djmarshall 524659 wrote:

                            Your so far from the truth. I have served 20 prison terns. And sPeNt ten years behind the cage door… My first charge was robbery… I took a bikre of a kid at school…I got attendence center for thAat 24 hrd… Two hrs evey Saturday..I was fifteen…at sixteen I ran from a care home to crown court and got a year for shop bugLary and twoc…From 1985 to 20008 I was in and out every year so if you think I am fed Yam a fool…. I am the original GANGSTA. So Polly put the kettle on and rest your bullshit mouth…

                            Your dumb as fuck. Doesn’t surprise me you’ve been inside that many times.

                            #1250721
                            MissWannaRollHard
                            Participant

                              Yer I’m the Freakin Piggies… p0ly got ur URL address so be waitin 4 knock on ur door I’ll be round with the handcuffs.. oh sorry i’ll be round soon as the bf has found the keys to them..what can i say the job has benefits LMAO.

                              STOP SMOKING SO MUCH OF THE GREEN STUFF!!! PARANOIA!

                              #1250692
                              Deez
                              Participant

                                @MissWannaRollHard 525024 wrote:

                                Yer I’m the Freakin Piggies… p0ly got ur URL address so be waitin 4 knock on ur door I’ll be round with the handcuffs.. oh sorry i’ll be round soon as the bf has found the keys to them..what can i say the job has benefits LMAO.

                                STOP SMOKING SO MUCH OF THE GREEN STUFF!!! PARANOIA!

                                Allow yourself!!! popo aint wanted here!!

                                #1250722
                                MissWannaRollHard
                                Participant

                                  If i was popo I wud be more corrupt tan than Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa put 2gther. ๐Ÿ˜›

                                  #1250694
                                  Deez
                                  Participant

                                    @MissWannaRollHard 525032 wrote:

                                    If i was popo I wud be more corrupt tan than Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa put 2gther. ๐Ÿ˜›

                                    Don’t have a clue who either of those people are..

                                    #1250723
                                    MissWannaRollHard
                                    Participant

                                      Google them they are the TOP corrupt cops in the US

                                      Ok as Corrupt as Norman Stansfield (played by gary oldman) in Leon…. Awesome Film!

                                      #1250567
                                      korno
                                      Participant

                                        @MissWannaRollHard 525024 wrote:

                                        STOP SMOKING SO MUCH OF THE GREEN STUFF!!! PARANOIA!

                                        Hilarious!
                                        That’s the exact same thing what I said too when i first joined up lol

                                        #1250725
                                        MissWannaRollHard
                                        Participant

                                          Hahaha I gather every1 goes through this lol

                                          Well I’m now gonna go have a bong…but I’m gonna just chill n enjoy not get Paranoia lol x

                                          #1250727
                                          tasman_94@yahoo.co
                                          Participant

                                            If I am the police how can you report me to the police??

                                            #1250491
                                            MC G-Tek
                                            Participant

                                              @MissWannaRollHard 525041 wrote:

                                              Hahaha I gather every1 goes through this lol

                                              Well I’m now gonna go have a bong…but I’m gonna just chill n enjoy not get Paranoia lol x

                                              Excellent – we have someone who gets the joke and don’t get all bent out of shape about it! Welcome MissWannaRollHard, you can be our friend!

                                              #1250728
                                              tasman_94@yahoo.co
                                              Participant

                                                THIS IS THE POLICE!! TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!! ANYONE WHO VOTED YES ON THE POLL IS GOING DOWN!!

                                                #1250492
                                                MC G-Tek
                                                Participant

                                                  @tasman_94@yahoo.co 525061 wrote:

                                                  THIS IS THE POLICE!! TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!! ANYONE WHO VOTED YES ON THE POLL IS GOING DOWN!!

                                                  No drama man, it’s valentine’s day – I think lots of people are gonna be going down today!

                                                  #1250568
                                                  korno
                                                  Participant

                                                    @MC G-Tek 525063 wrote:

                                                    No drama man, it’s valentine’s day – I think lots of people are gonna be going down today!

                                                    Except for p0ly, cos he don’t like giving nor receiving!

                                                    #1250494
                                                    MC G-Tek
                                                    Participant

                                                      @korno 525075 wrote:

                                                      Except for p0ly, cos he don’t like giving nor receiving!

                                                      LOL! Wonder if he takes the same approach to christmas presents?

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,210 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat I suspect [username] is the Police