Forums The Vibe Chat I suspect [username] is the Police

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,210 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1250389
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    And another one down and another one gone, another one bites the dust! :weee:

    #1250444
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 494256 wrote:

    And another one down and another one gone, another one bites the dust! :weee:

    It seems to get exponentially funnier every time too – quite possibly the best thread ever!

    #1250519
    AvatarRutillio
    Participant

    well i thought it was talking about me as i am the police hahahahaha JK but realy i have to tell you

    #1250521
    AvatarRutillio
    Participant

    im just joking im not the police good prank guys thats cool but [username] realy is the police though

    #1250390
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    @Rutillio 494343 wrote:

    im just joking im not the police good prank guys thats cool but [username] realy is the police though

    Sierra Oscar one nine, um I mean, no I’m not!

    #1250118
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 494382 wrote:

    Sierra Oscar one nine, um I mean, no I’m not!

    Georgeliverpool94 is a fed….there’s no other way he could be soo much of a troll/pricked/cunt.

    #1250445
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 494382 wrote:

    Sierra Oscar one nine, um I mean, no I’m not!

    Roger that Whisky Tango, me neither!

    #1249983
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    39 fucking pages, epic

    #1249984
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    s
    View Poll Results: POLICE?

    Voters
    132.

    Yes
    41 31.06%
    aivariux,
    Alex Kirkpatrick,
    AngusEd,
    AnUnlovedSwede,
    barrettone,
    cheeseweasel,
    DaftFader,
    darko963,
    Debris,
    Dr Bunsen,
    dubstep_joe,
    el squiffo,
    eye.,
    Fizzbombheid,
    GiantMidget,
    haraswatch,
    joeywilliams,
    Joshua Webb,
    know_hope,
    Mimetic,
    Moonie,
    NN~Gazatryptamine,
    p0ly,
    Pandy,
    Raphraph,
    ropi81,
    rut (PolRaver),
    Rutillio,
    Sashka Andonovska,
    skattyasfuk,
    skibler,
    smokeyhitman,
    spikemental,
    sungazer,
    superroller,
    swedger_alex,
    Tank Girl,
    TheDarkie,
    thelog,
    Yayatribe

    No
    91 68.94%
    acidcha,
    ADREIM999,
    AEVDAB,
    agentino,
    BDX,
    Ben Price,
    betheds,
    BraincellDestroyer,
    Brandon Westervelt,
    bubba8812,
    canaldaze,
    Caroline James,
    Chrispydelic,
    cosmoknot,
    cyberspnk,
    dancingintherain,
    ddb7498,
    djteknosis,
    Duke Zion,
    E Clare,
    Elektrik Muffin,
    essencegifts,
    helengray23,
    iammook,
    immortal,
    Itsamagicting,
    jah gull,
    jnjsse,
    jsalthead,
    JustAsking,
    justme27,
    lamat-recs,
    laserlightshows,
    LFB2009,
    lh1,
    Little Willy,
    LittleG,
    lophophora w.,
    louisboylan,
    Ludance.co.uk,
    Luder,
    luvabonk,
    Lynch,
    Mat p,
    maxtherastaman,
    md-mermaid,
    meatballs27,
    mexxyman,
    mikeman,
    minimizer,
    misterblue58,
    Ms.B.Hayvin,
    mudpuddle,
    MusicMakesSense,
    nexblanc01,
    norfolk-partier,
    NorfolkBuh,
    Offka Tekk Offka,
    outmabakw,
    Portsmouth-Ritch,
    raffomix,
    Rainbow Qasaar,
    ramune,
    rcbaby,
    researchchem,
    Resvibos,
    rl559,
    Rooster71,
    Savvydravvy,
    Sean Mcgovern,
    shai1513,
    simon yt,
    sjaartrol,
    Skyylab Techno,
    smithy952,
    speedy girl,
    stevenknowsit28,
    Sychonaut,
    tactical,
    tezz38,
    thatopiateguy,
    THE ZOMBIE STOMPER,
    tk28,
    trueraver123,
    vestaxgirl,
    Vibeeer117,
    wayne.p.morgan,
    Webby,
    WTFDIDITAKE !!!!!,
    XxGotweeDxX,
    YoungOne

    #1250391
    AvatarChrispydelic
    Participant

    There should be some kind of award for this. Maybe a title? Epic poller? Something along those lines?

    #1249871
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @Chrispydelic 494690 wrote:

    There should be some kind of award for this. Maybe a title? Epic poller? Something along those lines?

    I’m sure we used to have a thread of the year – but I may have made that up….?

    #1249932
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @p0ly 494667 wrote:

    s
    View Poll Results: POLICE?

    Voters
    132.

    Yes
    41 31.06%
    aivariux,
    Alex Kirkpatrick,
    AngusEd,
    AnUnlovedSwede,
    barrettone,
    cheeseweasel,
    DaftFader,
    darko963,
    Debris,
    Dr Bunsen,
    dubstep_joe,
    el squiffo,
    eye.,
    Fizzbombheid,
    GiantMidget,
    haraswatch,
    joeywilliams,
    Joshua Webb,
    know_hope,
    Mimetic,
    Moonie,
    NN~Gazatryptamine,
    p0ly,
    Pandy,
    Raphraph,
    ropi81,
    rut (PolRaver),
    Rutillio,
    Sashka Andonovska,
    skattyasfuk,
    skibler,
    smokeyhitman,
    spikemental,
    sungazer,
    superroller,
    swedger_alex,
    Tank Girl,
    TheDarkie,
    thelog,
    Yayatribe

    No
    91 68.94%
    acidcha,
    ADREIM999,
    AEVDAB,
    agentino,
    BDX,
    Ben Price,
    betheds,
    BraincellDestroyer,
    Brandon Westervelt,
    bubba8812,
    canaldaze,
    Caroline James,
    Chrispydelic,
    cosmoknot,
    cyberspnk,
    dancingintherain,
    ddb7498,
    djteknosis,
    Duke Zion,
    E Clare,
    Elektrik Muffin,
    essencegifts,
    helengray23,
    iammook,
    immortal,
    Itsamagicting,
    jah gull,
    jnjsse,
    jsalthead,
    JustAsking,
    justme27,
    lamat-recs,
    laserlightshows,
    LFB2009,
    lh1,
    Little Willy,
    LittleG,
    lophophora w.,
    louisboylan,
    Ludance.co.uk,
    Luder,
    luvabonk,
    Lynch,
    Mat p,
    maxtherastaman,
    md-mermaid,
    meatballs27,
    mexxyman,
    mikeman,
    minimizer,
    misterblue58,
    Ms.B.Hayvin,
    mudpuddle,
    MusicMakesSense,
    nexblanc01,
    norfolk-partier,
    NorfolkBuh,
    Offka Tekk Offka,
    outmabakw,
    Portsmouth-Ritch,
    raffomix,
    Rainbow Qasaar,
    ramune,
    rcbaby,
    researchchem,
    Resvibos,
    rl559,
    Rooster71,
    Savvydravvy,
    Sean Mcgovern,
    shai1513,
    simon yt,
    sjaartrol,
    Skyylab Techno,
    smithy952,
    speedy girl,
    stevenknowsit28,
    Sychonaut,
    tactical,
    tezz38,
    thatopiateguy,
    THE ZOMBIE STOMPER,
    tk28,
    trueraver123,
    vestaxgirl,
    Vibeeer117,
    wayne.p.morgan,
    Webby,
    WTFDIDITAKE !!!!!,
    XxGotweeDxX,
    YoungOne

    OMG U MUST BE DA POPO AS HOW ELSE U GET DA INSIDE INFO!??!??!?

    #1249933
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    I think every one on that list should get together and all have a massive fight.

    Bit like this …

    #1249934
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    ^^ scary shit, I retract that statement. :O

    #1249985
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i haven’t watched that video for a year or so.. some people were blatantly fucked up in the middle of that.

    #1250447
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @p0ly 494886 wrote:

    i haven’t watched that video for a year or so.. some people were blatantly fucked up in the middle of that.

    Quite an unusual clip in terms of football violence in Eastern Europe (I believe it’s Zenit St. Petersburg & Spartak Moscow fans in this tear-up), a lot of the time it’s equal numbers just fighting with feet & fists, but guess there must be a real rivalry between these two (probably cos Zenit are the top team in Russia these days & Spartak wish they still were). Looks like someone got set alight by one of the flares at one point as well! We gave the world football & now most of them play it better than us, we gave the world football violence & now most of them do that better than us as well, lol.

    #1250119
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 494889 wrote:

    Quite an unusual clip in terms of football violence in Eastern Europe (I believe it’s Zenit St. Petersburg & Spartak Moscow fans in this tear-up), a lot of the time it’s equal numbers just fighting with feet & fists, but guess there must be a real rivalry between these two (probably cos Zenit are the top team in Russia these days & Spartak wish they still were). Looks like someone got set alight by one of the flares at one point as well! We gave the world football & now most of them play it better than us, we gave the world football violence & now most of them do that better than us as well, lol.

    Yeah but, nobody else has Emile Heskey.

    #1250448
    AvatarMC G-Tek
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 494903 wrote:

    Yeah but, nobody else has Emile Heskey.

    Heskey is a prime example of how crap everything here is these days, yet another pile of shit that nobody outside of these shores would invest in!

    A mate of mine tried to burgle Emile’s house once, but was thwarted by his children. As the police removed his mask & went to put him in the cop car, he said ‘I woulda gotten away with it if it weren’t for those Heskey kids!’

    #1250120
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 494917 wrote:

    Heskey is a prime example of how crap everything here is these days, yet another pile of shit that nobody outside of these shores would invest in!

    A mate of mine tried to burgle Emile’s house once, but was thwarted by his children. As the police removed his mask & went to put him in the cop car, he said ‘I woulda gotten away with it if it weren’t for those Heskey kids!’

    :oh_god: :lol_teeth

    #1249935
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 494917 wrote:

    Heskey is a prime example of how crap everything here is these days, yet another pile of shit that nobody outside of these shores would invest in!

    A mate of mine tried to burgle Emile’s house once, but was thwarted by his children. As the police removed his mask & went to put him in the cop car, he said ‘I woulda gotten away with it if it weren’t for those Heskey kids!’

    I almost thought you were being serious for a second (till I read the last line). :laugh_at:

    #1249622
    AvatarAnonymous

    we are not COPS , we are rather here just to advertise our products lol , we got nothing to do with cops . So please stop calling us cops for we are not . contact us on drughouse12@gmail.com for more details on our products .

    #1249623
    AvatarAnonymous

    drugshouse12 is not police we are in selling our products so stop saying what you do not know! lol!!!!!

    #1250555
    AvatarMR207
    Participant

    ok haha

    #1250527
    AvatarThe Psyentist
    Participant

    @DaftFader 494773 wrote:

    I think every one on that list should get together and all have a massive fight.

    Bit like this …

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsAk4dCeoK4

    You’ll never take my freedom!

    #1249624
    AvatarAnonymous

    paranoid

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,210 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar