Forums The Vibe Chat How the fuck did I find this site…?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1053614
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    And why do I love it so much? Seriously, most of you guys are in a country I’ve never been to and the closest cultural relevance I’m able to relate is Doctor Who and Douglas Adams (lol), but I dig this site loads more than primarily US forums.

    #1256676
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    Two very good social references to rely on though! People here are so friendly, it’s a shame you’re miles away because the only meet up I went to was fookin amazing! Get yerself on holiday to sunny Britain and see how we do it over here…

    #1256675
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    I love this site and the people, apart from manaman. Nobody likes him lol

    #1256687
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    Starting to really want to go to England, not just because of this site and the vendors. David Tennant is a big part of it >.>
    But seriously, gonna see if I can hitch around my own backyard a bit more before I jump ship. But if that doesn’t pan out, and I start being a wealthier hobo, I’m definitely getting my ass out that way X3

    #1256677
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    hitching in england is a piece of piss, I’m writing a zine about it at the moment, I reckon I’ve done somewhere between 8-10,000 miles on the thumb in the last 4 years. (I know that sounds a lot, but having a girlfriend at the wrong end of scotland has meant I cover lots and lots of miles)

    #1256698
    Avatarsungazer
    Participant

    If you do visit, drop in for a cup of tea and some cake! And sandwiches with the crusts cut off… ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1256688
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    @sungazer 489798 wrote:

    If you do visit, drop in for a cup of tea and some cake! And sandwiches with the crusts cut off… ๐Ÿ˜‰

    The crusts cut off you say?

    All right… But only because of those crusts, eh? Terrible things, crusts… ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1256678
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    Yeah you’re more than welcome here too mate!

    #1256700
    Avatarjetskiix
    Participant

    @Moonie 489794 wrote:

    People here are so friendly, it’s a shame you’re miles away because the only meet up I went to was fookin amazing! Get yerself on holiday to sunny Britain and see how we do it over here…

    Well I’ve only been on here a week but I vote someone gets organising an end-of-‘summer’ meet!!

    #1256689
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    @jetskiix 489801 wrote:

    Well I’ve only been on here a week but I vote someone gets organising an end-of-‘summer’ meet!!

    For me to get in on that, I’m going to have to do some dirty, dirty things on plane fare alone…

    #1256690
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    Also, warm fuzzy shit in my belly now, guys >.> This could take weeks of depressing books and music to get rid of lol

    #1256679
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    Or one dirty thing to a pilot, might be easier, hmm….

    I really want to bring people down to devon for a fatty meet up, I know it’s a long way, but it’s much more direct to get around than London. Or maybe that’s just me being a bumpkin, took me until like 2:30AM to get to the last one

    #1256701
    Avatarjetskiix
    Participant

    Went to Devtek at the start of June and took us 5 hours to drive there! (the rain was quite heavy though.. Did slow us down)

    #1256680
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    What the one out by postbridge where it pissed it down and all the rigs were spread along the track?

    #1256702
    Avatarjetskiix
    Participant

    Yeah, dartmoore ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1256681
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    That was a very weird party, did you see the guy with the clown haircut fighting everyone? Span me right out

    #1256682
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    Also Devon parties aren’t normally anything like that, the vibe is normally so good!

    #1256703
    Avatarjetskiix
    Participant

    No I did t see him! I did however see two girls rolling around in the mud pulling eachothers hair on Sunday morning. Loads of gypsy children/babies and someone selling a box of puppies ๐Ÿ™ (probably deaf ones seeing how close to a rig they were!)

    #1256692
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    @jetskiix 489819 wrote:

    No I did t see him! I did however see two girls rolling around in the mud pulling eachothers hair on Sunday morning. Loads of gypsy children/babies and someone selling a box of puppies ๐Ÿ™ (probably deaf ones seeing how close to a rig they were!)

    Selling deaf puppies? Damn. They were probably H mules, too. Shady bidness…

    #1256683
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    I was going to get one of those puppies earlier in the year, it’s weird, that guy actually looks after them pretty well apart from the fact that they’re always right next to the rig :/ I definitely don’t have a problem with people taking their kids to free parties though, I was taken to all sorts as a kid and it certainly didn’t do me any harm. Although going to a free party doesn’t give you a license to cease being a parent for 24 hours like some people seem to think [/sanctimony]

    #1256671
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    For me PV is an oasis in the desert of the world wide web. Pretty much all other forums are full of people waiting to be rude or talk down to people. PV is full of love

    #1256693
    AvatarMimetic
    Participant

    @thelog 489823 wrote:

    For me PV is an oasis in the desert of the world wide web. Pretty much all other forums are full of people waiting to be rude or talk down to people. PV is full of love

    Yeah,that I dig. Even when the comments are rude here, they’re usually either funny, helpful, me, or a combination of those. ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1256670
    Avatartactical
    Participant

    Man made love.

    #1256684
    AvatarMoonie
    Participant

    Made man love

    #1256672
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    in the begining there was nothing, god was bored, so he created the heavens and the earth, and partyvibe for pleasure.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar