Forums The Vibe Chat Hey [username]! How Have You Been?

This topic contains 343 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ketzeemonsta January 10, 2012 at 5:34 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1098994
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    Děkuju za váš odiv fakt moc díky.:crazy:

    #1099037
    Avatar
    ronnyrarr
    Participant

    i am doin just wel fine too.not really spoke on the board till now.an a wicked weekend with the teethout crew .:toxic: :wave: look 4ward to summer .its so frigging cold man:crazy_diz

    #1099066
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    j.bxi wrote:
    had a car crash not long ago ,went throught front window at 130mph i broke neck c2,shoulder 2places ,6ribs,smashed left hand[now cant use]and shattered pelvis and it is first time out 2 day magic ps any 1 got dont feel the reaper mutch gratful cheeeeeeeeeers jbxi:weee:

    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

    Glad you are still with us [sorry you had such a nasty accident]

    The song Dont fear the Reaper is by Blue Oyster Cult off the album one enchanted evening

    #1099067
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    benbear wrote:
    I’m good mate how are you ?

    Good thanks – how goes it out there?

    #1099068
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    FreeSpirit101 wrote:
    :love: yar, ad a wikkid good long weekend… sad to come back to work hahaha!!

    Roll on summer eh!! Cant wait…. My office will warm up aswell, better do, im freezing my ass of by the window *brrr*

    :horay: :horay: :horay:

    Roll on the summer raaaraaa

    #1099069
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    Kaci Junior wrote:
    Děkuju za váš odiv fakt moc díky.:crazy:

    Welcome to partyvibe :bigsmile:

    #1099070
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    ronnyrarr wrote:
    i am doin just wel fine too.not really spoke on the board till now.an a wicked weekend with the teethout crew .:toxic: :wave: look 4ward to summer .its so frigging cold man:crazy_diz

    Summer will be great :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    Welcome to partyvibe

    raaaraaaraaa

    #1099142
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    Hello my friend :love:
    Generally not too bad at all, off work with a stinking cold, its been coming for about a month so glad its finally here – if you get me?

    hope you and yours are well too :group_hug

    #1099186
    Avatar
    starlaugh
    Participant

    ooo they are bad aint they Tank Girl… I just got over a cold that took bloody ages to kickin properly, and partying was not as fun when you have a cold!

    #1099071
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    Tank Girl wrote:
    Hello my friend :love:
    Generally not too bad at all, off work with a stinking cold, its been coming for about a month so glad its finally here – if you get me?

    hope you and yours are well too :group_hug

    Lurking waiting-to-be colds are horrid – at least once you have it you know the end is in sight :flowers: hope you get well soon :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

    Nice to hear from you again :love::love::love:

    #1099032
    Avatar
    n.r.g
    Participant

    let u ALL KNOW IM FINE AND THANKS 4 THE POST

    #1099184
    Avatar
    hedmekanik
    Participant

    How’ve I been? Not fucking good, is how. Not a happy bunny, not nibbling on lettuce and not hopping in a happy place. Don’t even have a rough weekend to blame either.

    First off, at work, my beloved colleague legs it to Paris for a two-week jaunt, leaving me to cover her ass. This means not only do I have twice the workload but she also neglects to fill me in on major developments in the pipeline so I look like an absolute wanker in front of not only my boss but yes, you guessed it, clients too. But wait for it, there’s sauce for the pudding yet – as a result of the increased workload and lack of staff (we’re only 4) I cannot get away to attend a writing workshop which has been postponed once already so that I could be included. I’m a writer, this is crucially important to me.
    On top of this my girlfriend has decided she’s bored with going out, seeing people and dancing and would rather stay home nights so that we can do ‘healthy things’.

    Don’t get me wrong – I’m all up for people going on a restful holiday and I’m all for healthy activities, but for FUCKSAKE – can I get a little joy down here you great big cruel bastard gods!? Just wait till I get up there, I’m gonna tan your ears with a slew of bile the likes of which you’ve only heard about!

    So. Not good is how I’ve been.
    But I’m sure it’ll get better.
    It better.

    Phew.

    Thanks for asking.

    #1099174
    Avatar
    XLeanne06X
    Participant

    things have been very good thank u :love: ,,,just stressin about Alevel mocks atm :hopeless: ,,,but here over soon =D
    x

    #1099166
    Avatar
    spud123
    Participant

    hi life is good getting ready for psy-co on march the 3rd. http://www.psy-co.co.uk

    #1099072
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    hedmekanik wrote:
    How’ve I been? Not fucking good, is how. Not a happy bunny, not nibbling on lettuce and not hopping in a happy place. Don’t even have a rough weekend to blame either.

    First off, at work, my beloved colleague legs it to Paris for a two-week jaunt, leaving me to cover her ass. This means not only do I have twice the workload but she also neglects to fill me in on major developments in the pipeline so I look like an absolute wanker in front of not only my boss but yes, you guessed it, clients too. But wait for it, there’s sauce for the pudding yet – as a result of the increased workload and lack of staff (we’re only 4) I cannot get away to attend a writing workshop which has been postponed once already so that I could be included. I’m a writer, this is crucially important to me.
    On top of this my girlfriend has decided she’s bored with going out, seeing people and dancing and would rather stay home nights so that we can do ‘healthy things’.

    Don’t get me wrong – I’m all up for people going on a restful holiday and I’m all for healthy activities, but for FUCKSAKE – can I get a little joy down here you great big cruel bastard gods!? Just wait till I get up there, I’m gonna tan your ears with a slew of bile the likes of which you’ve only heard about!

    So. Not good is how I’ve been.
    But I’m sure it’ll get better.
    It better.

    Phew.

    Thanks for asking.

    AARGH – I hate being left looking dumb in front of clients and to miss your workshop as well really sucks [what kind of writing do you do?]

    Hope the healthy kick is shortlived 😉

    It will get better raaaraaaraaa

    [Dont let the b*st*rds get you down :bounce_fl:bounce_fl]

    #1099073
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    n.r.g wrote:
    let u ALL KNOW IM FINE AND THANKS 4 THE POST

    :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

    Good to know :bigsmile:

    #1099074
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    XLeanne06X wrote:
    things have been very good thank u :love: ,,,just stressin about Alevel mocks atm :hopeless: ,,,but here over soon =D
    x

    Yikes :scared: best of luck with your papers and remember to take regular breaks from revision [brains get fed up after 30-40 mins and need a 5 minutes break to unwind for best peformance :wink:]

    Good luck :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    #1099075
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    spud123 wrote:
    hi life is good getting ready for psy-co on march the 3rd. http://www.psy-co.co.uk

    :weee::weee::weee::weee:

    Looks like fun :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl hope you have a great time :weee:

    #1099211
    Avatar
    brightonjohn
    Participant

    I’m doing good. hope everyone else is ok. Just mooching around the house, keeping an eye on the puppy and continuing the GREAT SEARCH :groucho:. Keep partying and dodging the man everyone.

    #1099076
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    brightonjohn wrote:
    I’m doing good. hope everyone else is ok. Just mooching around the house, keeping an eye on the puppy and continuing the GREAT SEARCH :groucho:. Keep partying and dodging the man everyone.

    :bigsmile:

    What kind of puppy is it? :weee:

    #1099055
    Avatar
    raverbaby
    Participant

    love training up puppys, can lead to some comedy incidents.

    #1099040
    Avatar
    mrskaists
    Participant

    well well well….

    alright kida, hows tricks… what have i been up to.. honestly..nothing of note, in a nutshell… got a new job in an ad agency which is pretty cool, been dancing my arse off with the gf in more gf friendly places, not ready to take her to a squat party yet.. should be out freepartying over the summer thoh so keep an eye out… tried unsucessfully to try to make hash oil, got a heap of bollockings for nearly everything, grace is buying a pug… hmm… i have to walk it sometimes i guess..its not even a real dog.. come on, if its not big enough to eat you its not a real dog.

    if you really want to know what i have not been achieving then its http://www.myspace.com/mrskaists

    oh.. off to TG this saturday which i am very excited about… pervert me… anyone else going…

    so raj, hows you… everythign good?

    if you’re in the city then we ought to get together for a cheeky j and a pint.. goes for anyone else too… its always fun meeting new folk.

    esp if you call them folk in front of other people… 🙂

    #1099200
    Avatar
    timid rabbit
    Participant

    tread hijackers…………:cry:

    #1099077
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    mrskaists wrote:
    well well well….

    alright kida, hows tricks… what have i been up to.. honestly..nothing of note, in a nutshell… got a new job in an ad agency which is pretty cool, been dancing my arse off with the gf in more gf friendly places, not ready to take her to a squat party yet.. should be out freepartying over the summer thoh so keep an eye out… tried unsucessfully to try to make hash oil, got a heap of bollockings for nearly everything, grace is buying a pug… hmm… i have to walk it sometimes i guess..its not even a real dog.. come on, if its not big enough to eat you its not a real dog.

    if you really want to know what i have not been achieving then its http://www.myspace.com/mrskaists

    oh.. off to TG this saturday which i am very excited about… pervert me… anyone else going…

    so raj, hows you… everythign good?

    if you’re in the city then we ought to get together for a cheeky j and a pint.. goes for anyone else too… its always fun meeting new folk.

    esp if you call them folk in front of other people… 🙂

    :bigsmile: Great to hear from you :bigsmile:I am good

    Have fun on sat :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    #1099078
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant
    timid rabbit wrote:
    tread hijackers…………:cry:

    :flowers: aaaw :flowers:

    :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

    😉

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 344 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar