Forums The Vibe Chat Hey [username]! How Have You Been?

This topic contains 343 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ketzeemonsta January 10, 2012 at 5:34 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1099038
    Avatar
    CBW
    Participant

    High!

    #1099155
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @smokeitup 404785 wrote:

    im smoking far too much. 25g pouch of bakky within 4 days. eww. good news about gertie!!!! may she live a long life!

    just saw this …. cheers me dears,
    when I get 5 minutes I’ll get her a new wing mirror :love:

    she is my baby πŸ˜‰

    well ….. its done!!
    atleast a month reprieve from essays as thats when I find out if its passed or failed
    however the rest is still proper hardcore and ongoing – I was told today to expect it to last the year… oh the joy! :laugh_at:

    #1099012
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    Its really sweet of him that he takes care of everyone….

    #1099013
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @raj 106967 wrote:

    Was just wondering how you were as I feel I havent chatted to you much recently?

    Hope you are ok :group_hug:group_hug

    Hey thanks, we are fine, how are you doing?
    :weee:

    #1099285
    Avatar
    joshd96320
    Participant

    go on gertie :love: :love: :love:

    dear pv

    i have been well

    that is all

    toodles

    xxx

    #1099305
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    feeel quite rank still, if not worse….my chest is rather restricted and the glands in my throat are like tennis balls. Doctors here i come…….again

    #1099291
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @Gazatronium-Ethane 408149 wrote:

    feeel quite rank still, if not worse….my chest is rather restricted and the glands in my throat are like tennis balls. Doctors here i come…….again

    nasty man hope you feel better soon

    #1099306
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    probably not for a few months, my lungs are shot and my back is fooookered from my coughing fits

    #1099292
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @Gazatronium-Ethane 408207 wrote:

    probably not for a few months, my lungs are shot and my back is fooookered from my coughing fits

    that is one nasty infection/illness πŸ™

    #1099307
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    yeah, don’t recommend it. thing is the antibiotics i was give -claramythrocin- have done fuck all, all they do is turn my brain on to screensaver and make me really confused.

    #1099286
    Avatar
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @Gazatronium-Ethane 408218 wrote:

    yeah, don’t recommend it. thing is the antibiotics i was give -claramythrocin- have done fuck all, all they do is turn my brain on to screensaver and make me really confused.

    couldnt you just take ket instead then?

    #1099293
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @joshd96320 408258 wrote:

    couldnt you just take ket instead then?

    how would K help kill off the infection?

    #1099287
    Avatar
    joshd96320
    Participant

    sorry, only read the turn brain to screensaver and make you confused bit

    #1099294
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @joshd96320 408274 wrote:

    sorry, only read the turn brain to screensaver and make you confused bit

    damn, ah well it was a nice dream. Get an infection, take K to rid yourself of it.

    #1099331
    Avatar
    caned_monkey
    Participant

    WTF is this thread all about?:hopeless:

    #1099295
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @caned_monkey 408724 wrote:

    WTF is this thread all about?:hopeless:

    you πŸ™‚ well mostly you

    #1099308
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    HAHA!!! LOLY!!!!

    but how dim can you be? the question is rather simple: ‘so blah blah, how are you?’
    not hard

    #1099332
    Avatar
    caned_monkey
    Participant

    @1984 408727 wrote:

    you πŸ™‚ well mostly you

    I feel special :bounce_fl

    #1099333
    Avatar
    caned_monkey
    Participant

    OK i get it now, the title changes when you log in, freaked me out slightly for a minute there :crazy_diz

    #1099296
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @caned_monkey 408921 wrote:

    OK i get it now, the title changes when you log in, freaked me out slightly for a minute there :crazy_diz

    oh, by the way, I’m outside your window

    just watching

    #1099320
    Avatar
    Honeybear
    Participant

    @1984 408931 wrote:

    oh, by the way, I’m outside your window

    just watching

    HAHAHA!

    #1099014
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @1984 408276 wrote:

    damn, ah well it was a nice dream. Get an infection, take K to rid yourself of it.

    wouldn’t k make you ill for longer?
    cos it would lover your body temp and the pathogen would just.. hibernate?
    so if you took something that raised your body temp (i dunno what, i’m not really an expert on drugs) then your white blood cell count will increase and kill bugs πŸ˜€ and some bugs might die due to the temperature.

    that’s my logic anyways.

    #1099297
    Avatar
    1984
    Participant

    @harr!et 408954 wrote:

    wouldn’t k make you ill for longer?
    cos it would lover your body temp and the pathogen would just.. hibernate?
    so if you took something that raised your body temp (i dunno what, i’m not really an expert on drugs) then your white blood cell count will increase and kill bugs πŸ˜€ and some bugs might die due to the temperature.

    that’s my logic anyways.

    no idea, doubt it would do you any good.

    #1099015
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @raj 106967 wrote:

    Was just wondering how you were as I feel I havent chatted to you much recently?

    Hope you are ok :group_hug:group_hug

    yeah im good thanks hows you :bounce_fl:crazy:

    #1099334
    Avatar
    caned_monkey
    Participant

    @1984 408931 wrote:

    oh, by the way, I’m outside your window

    just watching

    Would you mind giving them a wipe whilst youre there. might as well make yourself useful ;-0

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 344 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar